• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pioneer F700BT On Amazon for $422.44 right now

another scenario...

MS Live.com cash-back via buy-it-now purchases on ebay through paypal is up to 30% as of now.

The Pioneer AVIC F700BT's B.N.I.B. are ~$450'ish & up on ebay, so 30% cash-back isn't exactly chump-change!

Re: another scenario...

MS Live.com cash-back via buy-it-now purchases on ebay through paypal is up to 30% as of now.

The Pioneer AVIC F700BT's B.N.I.B. are ~$450'ish & up on ebay, so 30% cash-back isn't exactly chump-change!

Ditto, I'm going on another eBay buying spree. $450-$145=$305. Not bad if you want Pioneer.

Guys save me one on amazon! getting one for christmas :):redface:

how do u do that?

Dammit

I just bought this damn thing a couple of weeks ago.

What are your thoughts on it? I am looking to replace my alpine w200 and was planning on going for a new eclipse double din with built in navigation.

Re: another scenario...

I ended up buying the AVIC F90BT, NIB on ebay and got 10% off with some coupon. It is the top of the line unit and was $571. I didn't see the 30% on any of the double din pioneer units. Thanks for the post it got me lookin!!!!!

get on it!

I didn't see the 30% on any of the double din pioneer units. Thanks for the post it got me lookin!!!!!
Hey boss! For the MS Live.com ebay/Paypal cash-back promotion, you need to use www.live.com & search for any random item (ie. "cheap Wii" or "cheap PS3"). You'll get results which will have "advertised" listings at the top of the screen re-directing you to ebay.

Once you click on one of them, your ebay window will have the MS Live.com green-icon at the top of the screen w/ the current cash-back promotion (it's at 30% as of now, and it goes & up & down over the course of weeks).

The item which you wish to acquire must be listed as buy-it-now & have the MS Live.com green cash-back icon at the top!

Check-out the relevant thread on www.fatwallet.com & www.slickdeals.net (use their forum search), though the thread is likely stickied at the top amonst the myriad of postings. Those (2) web-sites have the most up-to-date info' & correct protocol along w/ an informative/insightful FAQ post w/ bullet points (as you'll need to setup a simple MS Live email/account & your ebay/Paypal addies have be the same, though the MS Live email/account doesn't have to be the same as the ebay/Paypal addies).

Also, the cash-back is limited to ~$200 max' per purchase, and there's a limit of purchases per ebay session & a cap on total purchases per ebay/Paypal account. Anticipate the cash-back in 60 days.

For more information: http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

Also, ebay is/was offering 15% off when an individual applies for & gets approved of their own MasterCard. I dunno the specifics of it (ie. how many purchases allowed & till when, max' discount applicable, eligible items, etc'). Just food-for-thought. . .

G/luck! :cool:

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on it? I am looking to replace my alpine w200 and was planning on going for a new eclipse double din with built in navigation.

I don't know since I haven't installed it yet.

Deltron Zero has this installed already. PM him for feedback. It seems with the software update, it loads faster than before.

Re: get on it!

Hey boss! For the MS Live.com ebay/Paypal cash-back promotion, you need to use www.live.com & search for any random item (ie. "cheap Wii" or "cheap PS3"). You'll get results which will have "advertised" listings at the top of the screen re-directing you to ebay.

Once you click on one of them, your ebay window will have the MS Live.com green-icon at the top of the screen w/ the current cash-back promotion (it's at 30% as of now, and it goes & up & down over the course of weeks).

The item which you wish to acquire must be listed as buy-it-now & have the MS Live.com green cash-back icon at the top!

Check-out the relevant thread on www.fatwallet.com & www.slickdeals.net (use their forum search), though the thread is likely stickied at the top amonst the myriad of postings. Those (2) web-sites have the most up-to-date info' & correct protocol along w/ an informative/insightful FAQ post w/ bullet points (as you'll need to setup a simple MS Live email/account & your ebay/Paypal addies have be the same, though the MS Live email/account doesn't have to be the same as the ebay/Paypal addies).

Also, the cash-back is limited to ~$200 max' per purchase, and there's a limit of purchases per ebay session & a cap on total purchases per ebay/Paypal account. Anticipate the cash-back in 60 days.

For more information: http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html

Also, ebay is/was offering 15% off when an individual applies for & gets approved of their own MasterCard. I dunno the specifics of it (ie. how many purchases allowed & till when, max' discount applicable, eligible items, etc'). Just food-for-thought. . .

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=Pioneer+F700BT&go=&form=QBLH

When searching for the Pioneer, I dont see any ebay Ads?

use a generic search, not detailed. . .

When searching for the Pioneer, I don[']t see any ebay Ads?
Then don't search for Pioneer. Instead search for the default items I quoted in my post. I chose them for a reason. This dealio' needs to be followed w/ attention-to-detail, trust me.

Once you get the advertised ebay ads' at the top, click on one, get re-directed to ebay, enter your own desired product search terms, and voila!

For best results & the best insights, view the mega-threads on the aforementioned deal-sites (ie. Fatwallet & Slickdeals). Any & all of your questions, concerns, and queries will be answered w/ some due diligence there.

Millions of transactions using the MS Live.com ebay/Paypal cash-back promotion have already taken place in the past months!

You don't have to find the item on the Live search to be able to purchase it with the discount. Just find any buy it now item on ebay, add it to your watch list. Then use a search term like "gold coin" and you will see the 30% banner. i believe some search terms will not yield 30%. Once you click on that 30% banner for eBay, you can go to your watch list and buy the item using buy it now. You should see the 30% discount applied.

This is a great deal now because you no longer have to wait 60 days for the cashback to be credited. It's instant.

Follow these instructions here.

Did I read it right on ebay that you have to be a US resident to be eligible for the 30% discount

How can I tell which one already has the "new" firmware update? Does it play divx?

a giant yellow sticker on the box lately. doesn't reallly matter as you can just install it yourself anyways.

only the 90bt and 900bt play divx from a disc.

get em while you can as those 6th avenue guys are breaking their contract with pioneer for those prices. that's less than what we pay as a premier dealer.

Got my f700bt installed today. Thanks everyone for the great advice. I went with the 700bt because I didn't care to play videos/movies in my car too much, and if I wanted to I could just load it in my iphone.

So far the only thing that's kind of bugging me about this unit is the loading times.

On that note, does anyone have any NSX splash pictures?

I no longer see the cashback icon on ebay when I search for "gold coin" in live search..... :(

Also where is the ebay wish list?

Last edited:
Ok so whats the keyword now? And how do u find out which keyword they are promoting? :confused:

The keyword never changed.

Malibu rapper told you earlier in another post. Osiris stated how to do it back then.

Cashback is now down to 8%

The keyword never changed.

Malibu rapper told you earlier in another post. Osiris stated how to do it back then.

Cashback is now down to 8%

um yes it did.... first it was gold coin, then it was wii, (which does not work now) so now its something else to get the cash back icon to show up.... :rolleyes:

Back