• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pizza Shop Punch-up

I heard the guy got four years in prison for this. Not enough...

Damn, what a place full of little punk bitches!!! My business or not, If someone is attact in front of me, Im throwing down. Not one of those "men" in the place even tried to help. :mad: Not to mention I probably would have bitch slapped that lady half way back to sence if she spit on me. :mad:

Good thought Patrick, but would you really jump in with a 340 pound ex-con? Perhaps those people in the place know something you don't know. Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Have you ever been in a situation like this?

Please understand, I think the public should be more involved in crime, but at the same time, you must put yourseld in their situation. I remember when I was living in New York I saw a lady get her purse snatched. I chased the guy into a building. He stood there with about five other guys and told me to come on and get her purse. I just waved and said good luck...

:mad: ARGH!! That is the kind of stuff that really pi$$es me off!! It reminds me of the elderly lady in New York that got stabbed to death on the street in broad daylight while about 40 people watched and DID NOTHING!! All the guys in that pizza parlor should get their butts kicked and should be charged for allowing the beating to happen!! I am with loNfastNSX....even if I did not know the person, if they are getting the crap kicked out of them 2 feet from me, I would jump in and help the poor guy out!! DANG!! :mad:

Dtrigg said:
Good thought Patrick, but would you really jump in with a 340 pound ex-con? Perhaps those people in the place know something you don't know. Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Have you ever been in a situation like this?

Please understand, I think the public should be more involved in crime, but at the same time, you must put yourseld in their situation. I remember when I was living in New York I saw a lady get her purse snatched. I chased the guy into a building. He stood there with about five other guys and told me to come on and get her purse. I just waved and said good luck...

Actually yes. Ive have been in a similar situation and did do something. Im a martial arts teacher and specialize in open hand combat. I teach weapons training to local law enforcement her in Houston. Also I do have a concealed handgun liscence and would have shown this guy the business end of my pistol with the first punch. I would never expect anyone to start an altercation over words but when it comes to a violent one sided beating, yeah I would expect anyone to act. If it was your wife, daughter, son or mother, would you want me or some one else to step in and stop the beating? I know I would. People are too quick to step aside and turn a blind eye. And then they have the balls to bitch about it when something happens to them. I teach all my student to be PROactive in everyday situations, not REactive. I dont flaunt my skill, nor do I think Im a bad ass. Ive backed down from many situations and have talked myself out of some pretty hairy moments. From the video you will notice that while the "lady" is yelling and cursing, they guys are not even looking at what is going on right behind there backs. If a gun or knife was pulled, how the hell would they know? Nothing they could do until it was too late.

Sorry for the rant but this kind of shit pisses me off!!! :mad:

<B>loNfastNSX</B>: When I read your tough talking posts and then look at your avatar .... I'm left in awe: what a woman! :D :D :D (but of course, i know that's not you, it's your honey :D lol)

I'm totally with you on the public pitching in to prevent crime. I had an incident happen to me a few years ago where I chased the guy down, but couldn't have brought the guy down except that a truck driver came and assisted me.

It's just unfortunate that these days everyone's too scared to do anything in case the perp has a gun or knife, or a good lawyer and lawsuite. I think the guys in the Pizza shop would have been in total shock. You don't expect that when ordering a super supreme. Plus that guy was huge, anyone would think twice about getting involved. I know I would have: my kung-fu isn't <B>that</B> strong. :p

<B>loNfastNSX</B>, if you were born 200 years ago in the wild west, I bet you would have been a great mate especially in bar fights. :D :D :D

Dtrigg said:

I think I am with LowNfast. I would so something in that situation. Maybe that ex-con is big, but look at how many of them by standers, I think those bystanders are pussies.

Just from an MMA point of view, that guy was 340 pounds of bacon. Take his legs out or get him on the ground and he's cooked. I heard Ohio was a tough place to live, I'm disappointed by the onlookers... The amazing part of the footage wasn't what that ex-con was doing but what the bystanders weren't doing. And too bad the guy only got 4 years for all this over a pizza. Can you imagine what he'd do for a steak?

Back