• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

plan a drive from Phoenix to LA / So Cal

Ok now that Phoen$x has his blue sled NSX, and I miss seeing my So Cal buddies for far too long, I'd like to plan a drive from Phoenix to So Cal to visit you guys and maybe do a drive along the PCH.

This is just me thinking out loud on how / when best to do this. When we visit, we would appreciate parking our NSXs in someone's more secure parking area / drive way or garage for the nights.

This may be a couple of months out before we can free up a weekend to drive out, but wanted to get some ideas on which weekend might work for us to think about coming out to visit, and parking our NSXs somewhere safe when not out cruising. :smile:

Ok now that Phoen$x has his blue sled NSX, and I miss seeing my So Cal buddies for far too long, I'd like to plan a drive from Phoenix to So Cal to visit you guys and maybe do a drive along the PCH.

This is just me thinking out loud on how / when best to do this. When we visit, we would appreciate parking our NSXs in someone's more secure parking area / drive way or garage for the nights.

This may be a couple of months out before we can free up a weekend to drive out, but wanted to get some ideas on which weekend might work for us to think about coming out to visit, and parking our NSXs somewhere safe when not out cruising. :smile:
The NSX Drive is the 15th of April :biggrin:
Can't wait to see the car.

Sounds like you and your brother are coming out? I have a few empty stalls in my garage you can use. Malibu is close and everyone seems to be drawn to the coast.
Impromtu get together/canyon drive?

Any weekend should be good. Just let us know a couple of weeks in advance and we can setup a coastal/canyon drive.

Just let us know when you're thinking about coming...we'll have to plan another stop at the Boiling Crab too. :)

Hi guys, we're planning to leave Phoenix on Saturday after NsXMas' daughter's bday party, so we'll end up in SoCal sometime in the late evening.

Adrian - can we still borrow your garage space and guest beds/couches?

John - are you available on Sunday or Monday to look at a minor door ding on my NSX to see if it's repairable with PDR?

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

Last edited:
so you will be coming to Gil's BBQ?, whoohoo, it is fun when primer from other states visiting.

Hi guys, we're planning to leave Phoenix on Saturday after NsXMas' daughter's bday party, so we'll end up in SoCal sometime in the late evening.

John - are you available on Sunday or Monday to look at a minor door ding on my NSX to see if it's repairable with PDR?

so you will be coming to Gil's BBQ?, whoohoo, it is fun when primer from other states visiting.

Yes, that is the plan, unless something comes up. :smile:

I'd offer to bring something to the BBQ, but I'm not sure food would sit well in the car for that long. :tongue:

Sure thing man, garage and guest beds are still available.

Back