• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Planet Acura Meet Pictures - 5/31/08

Planet Acura moved to a new location, 6692 Auto Center Drive, in Buena Park, CA, and hosted a Honda/Acura meeting today; here are the pictures I took, there were many nsx's and s2000's in attendance, and awesome hospitality from Matt.

A bit humorous, watching us all try to back down the access ramp at the end, while avoiding glass doors and a concrete wall :tongue:

DSC02426e.JPG

DSC02431e.JPG

DSC02433e.JPG

DSC02439e.JPG

DSC02447e.JPG

DSC02451e.JPG

DSC02454e.JPG

DSC02459e.JPG

DSC02468e.JPG

DSC02473e.JPG

DSC02478e.JPG

DSC02483e.JPG

DSC02485e.JPG

DSC02510e.JPG

DSC02519e.JPG

John - your car looks awesome! One of the nicest out there.

54a895e3.jpg

38f535c8.jpg

Last edited:
It was great to see some of you guys again and meet more of you! :smile:

Thanks Matt for putting on a great event, hopefully we can have them at your dealership more often! The catered food, smoothies, testing the TL Type S and new TSX, and everything made the event a really fun one!

I would like to give my personal appraisal and recommendation to:

"The Dent Guy" - Paintless Dent Removal
Nick Pfeiffer
(714) 329-8162

Who did an amazing job taking out a small dent in my rear fender and a large dent in my driver side door (both from people opening their doors into my car). The fender looks perfect, you would have never even known a huge dent was ever there. Great work and thank you Nick!!!

Thank you to everyone that showed up.

The event and several of the cars will get great magazine exposure!

Some will be on the cover of our magazines soon!

Tan

Last edited:
Great pics there guys!

John, I didn't know your car was back from the shop, sexy as always. What happened to the LMs?

Great pics there guys!

John, I didn't know your car was back from the shop, sexy as always. What happened to the LMs?

One set is being repaired, the other set is on my black nsx; I have taken a liking to these 5 spoke's, this is a set of 17/17's I purchased for my 1991, but I want to find them in 17/18's for my 1994.

I just got my car back, a short time before this meet, so I still have several issues I want to address, things I want to readjust, I need to get the car retuned, and the lip is annoying me... it was repaired, but there is a bulge where it was repaired. Up close, this is not visible, but from eye level, or from a distance, it catches my eye (you can see this issue in the pictures above)... little things, but I suppose its all in the fine details.

Any more pics of the Tour De France Blue Challenge Stradale ?

Yes...hopefully will get through the rest of my pics soon. As usual, I shot way too many...

Great turnout of NSXs! Too bad ACURA has discontinued the NSX. I'm sure there are many potential buyers who would likely buy one that day after seeing a row of them parked proudly out in front.

Here's a preview of my pics
Hey, awesome! There's the pic of me and the Legend that I was hoping to save on my computer :). Thanks for posting it. It was incredible to see so many NSXs in one place, and Matt certainly rolled out the red carpet for everyone! Great meeting you all.

Did the invite only go out to those owners with aftermarket spoilers?? :biggrin:

Did the invite only go out to those owners with aftermarket spoilers?? :biggrin:

No...those guys just got the prime spots in front of (or in) the showroom :D

Thanks for the comments Justin.

It was nice meeting ya 4cruzn...did you head back to AZ right away or did you stick around the L.A. area for the weekend?

Eric,

Thanks for taking pics of the car. This is what it will look like underneath.

Password_underbody.JPG

Tan

I just completed this project on my red nsx, with the downforce underpanel set:

1p.jpg

2p.jpg

I also did the fuel tank underpanel, and cf radiator shroud, but no pictures... can't really feel a difference with the casual driving I have done since then, but it should provide some high-speed benefit.

Are there 4 fog lights on this LBBP? :eek:

DSC02468e.JPG

Back