• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Plans for NSXpo '08

:confused: :confused: :confused: They sure make thongs BIG where you are from!!!:wink:

Dude, getting the girl out'a the jeans so you can see her thong is called HUNTING in Canada!:wink:

Hunting involves LOTS of beer!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

He's just showing us the prey:wink:

Dude, getting the girl out'a the jeans so you can see her thong is called HUNTING in Canada!:wink:

Hunting involves LOTS of beer!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

He's just showing us the prey:wink:

Man, you are a pig!!!! I can't wait to welcome you to Portland, you are going to feel right at home!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Man, you are a pig!!!! I can't wait to welcome you to Portland, you are going to feel right at home!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WAIT A MINUTE!

P-o-r-t-l-a-n-d?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Larry and Ken told me it was PORKLAND!!!!

I'm gonna have to re-think the whole trip - (is it still the capital of Free Love, or were they lying about that too?:frown: )

Attachments

• porktheone.jpg
    porktheone.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
When traveling in Oregon you dont want to get a speeding ticket.They hit you hard there.85 in 65 is $500.trust me Ive been hit there hard.

I'm probably going. I'm anxious to get back onto the track at PIR, since my previous outing there didn't go too well. Came around a turn at high g's in my Pantera, and cooked my hydraulic clutch line as it rubbed up against the headers. Only got a few laps in. :frown:

I'm probably going. I'm anxious to get back onto the track at PIR, since my previous outing there didn't go too well. Came around a turn at high g's in my Pantera, and cooked my hydraulic clutch line as it rubbed up against the headers. Only got a few laps in. :frown:

Having just seen a Pantera getting serviced yesterday I'm thinking your lucky you didn't cook your right elbow on the motor!:rolleyes:

Couldn't they put the motor a tiny bit further back so the driver doesn't have to have it on his seat?:eek:

We have your back, promise there won't be ANY Pantera's on PIR at this event:biggrin:

I think you will find the NSX a very enjoyable tracking car, should be good for many laps. Do check you clutch lines though:wink:

Having just seen a Pantera getting serviced yesterday I'm thinking your lucky you didn't cook your right elbow on the motor!:rolleyes:

Couldn't they put the motor a tiny bit further back so the driver doesn't have to have it on his seat?:eek:

Not sure what you mean???

Was the Pantera being serviced with the firewall section removed maybe? That would certainly look scary to someone who isn't familiar with the cars, as the accessory belt would be about 3" from your elbow.

During normal driving , we prefer to have the bulkhead in place. :biggrin:

sadly unless the do an event in the midwest region i dont think i'll be able to make any of them, I only get 4 days a month off between my civilian job and my national guard responsibilites but i may not have those after next year, still deciding if i want to stay in another 6 or get out.

Not sure what you mean???

Was the Pantera being serviced with the firewall section removed maybe? That would certainly look scary to someone who isn't familiar with the cars, as the accessory belt would be about 3" from your elbow.

During normal driving , we prefer to have the bulkhead in place. :biggrin:

Yeah, the firewall was off and I was thinking "transverse mounted you fools!":rolleyes: But I guess having the mechanic sit in the front seat to do the belts is cool if you like grease!:wink:

Yeah, the firewall was off and I was thinking "transverse mounted you fools!":rolleyes: But I guess having the mechanic sit in the front seat to do the belts is cool if you like grease!:wink:

I actually drove mine a few miles with the bulkhead out once. I can't even remember why I needed to, but it was damn scary. I just remember praying for the belt to hold together. :eek:

Offiical dates for NSXPO next year:

Social events Sept. 25-28th 2008, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Track event Sept. 29-30th 2008 at PIR

Mark your calendars now. Tell the boss that you will be out of town that week and make a deal with the spouse well in advance.:biggrin:

Tom
In 2005, the official dates were listed but the actual registration/Caravan was a day earlier. I had to scramble like mad to free up the day before to drive to Phoenix.
So just to clarify. Does the bulk meet in the evening of September 25 for registration or September 24, 2008?
Steve

i as well would like to attend the event....i would also like to confirm the dates like most here so i can let the bosses know what days i WILL be taking off :) had a great time with the prime members at the jdm show in san fran .... i could only immagine what it would be like with a hundred plus cars and owners...what a great time cant wait!

bill

You guys better start building your tollerance for beer and lude acts, cuz the CDNS are coming, en masse!

WITH our cars.

FYI the strip clubs in Portland are pretty good. You can drink and they show it all. Now, no throwing loonies at the girls, but otherwise, you Canadians should be fine.

BTW- Portland beer is better (and stronger) than anything you got up there in the North...so you better start building your tolerance. This ain't no Kokanee.
:)

Now, no throwing loonies at the girls, but otherwise, you Canadians should be fine.

With the current exchange rate, they may give extra for a loony...:frown:

Yes, this is happening.

I am not getting any love from Portland Raceway for 2 days back to back, so we are floating a bit on final dates. The middle to end of September is the range, but I hope to have track dates this week!!!

FYI the strip clubs in Portland are pretty good. You can drink and they show it all. Now, no throwing loonies at the girls, but otherwise, you Canadians should be fine.

BTW- Portland beer is better (and stronger) than anything you got up there in the North...so you better start building your tolerance. This ain't no Kokanee.
:)

Strong American Beer???:eek: :eek: :eek: Next you're gonna tell me there's an American plan for Iraq!!!:rolleyes: OK, maybe somebody in the USA is smoking something - they did re-elect Bush!!!:biggrin:

With the current exchange rate, they may give extra for a loony...:frown:

Don't worry, we'll change our loonies for American Pesos, (by Sept 08 it'll probably be 2:1) the girls prefer the paper anyway - although I've been accused of having a role of toonies in my pocket many a time!:wink:

Strong American Beer???:eek: :eek: :eek: Next you're gonna tell me there's an American plan for Iraq!!!:rolleyes: OK, maybe somebody in the USA is smoking something - they did re-elect Bush!!!:biggrin:

Come on down and drink some Full Sail or Deschutes and we'll talk. If that's not enough...well, Hair of the Dog - Fred. My head hurts just thinking about it!

Come on down and drink some Full Sail or Deschutes and we'll talk. If that's not enough...well, Hair of the Dog - Fred. My head hurts just thinking about it!

Why don't you drive up to West Fest on the May long weekend - our boys will show you how to raise the sails!:wink:

West Fest Info:
http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101058

BTW: We have almost 50 confirmed attendees to Est Fest 08!:biggrin:

Yes, this is happening.

I am not getting any love from Portland Raceway for 2 days back to back, so we are floating a bit on final dates. The middle to end of September is the range, but I hope to have track dates this week!!!

Can you let me know the dates. I want to be able to go!

For me it was nsxpo03 where it all started... :)

I'll haul the trailer up. The wife may want to fly?

Later,
Don

I wouldn't mind the drive up but I wanted to avoid driving back because that's a long haul to make after such a long event. But the prices I've seen in the past and pricing that others have mentioned is way too much for the convenience. I'm going to just drive both ways...

J

Can you let me know the dates. I want to be able to go!
This topic (the one we're posting in now) is somewhat older and some of the information is outdated. The correct, revised dates for NSXPO 2008 were posted in another topic, here.

Hope to see you there!

Back