• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Please consider a favor...

Voted again. This time I voted for him and two of the lower count individuals. Tomorrow, I'll pick two other lower count individuals just to mix it up. Trying to make sure that all of the repeat votes count. :D

Voted. Will vote again tonight at home and again tomorrow. :biggrin: He's received 13% of the vote. That's great considering how recognizable the competition is.

Voted again, but he is still in third with 12%. I think we need to spread the word:). I'll post on some local forums.

Voted for day #3, but doesn't look too promising, too far behind the two frontrunners :frown:

vote #3 for me also.. man.. we need more pull!

x

VBNSX said:
vote #3 for me also.. man.. we need more pull!

x

Xavier, if we drop your engine in this effort, we'd have more than enough pull!!!!!! :biggrin:

Voted, he's up to 13%, but the player from Kansas has 25%.

Edit:
I posted a link to this discussion on the Roadfly M3, Ferrari Chat, and SouthFloridaRacing off-topic forums.

Voted again. I did pass on the word to the local forum... they are voting as well.:)

done. :smile:

Voted again. Still in 3rd! We need to get the word out some more.

f you want to catch the kid on t.v., he's on ESPN right now (Saturday 8AM, PST). Vermont is playing Northeaster. I'm guessing it's a 8:00AM - 10:30AM PST game time. Or 11:00AM - 1:30PM EST to you right coasters. :)

They're looking good right now to be in position to make the NCAAs.

-Randy

Back