• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Sebring Silver w/ 49k miles JH4NA1156MT002096

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is with great regret that I'm announcing the sale of my beautiful fully maintained and up to date 91 Sebring Silver NSX. I didn't think I would ever be selling so soon. I have retirement coming in 4 years and paying off the house is necessary and since the sale of my Mom's house in estate did not produce what I had hoped for I have to make this tough choice. So someone will profit from my situation and get themselves a really great car.

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 Coupe
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1156MT002096
CURRENT MILEAGE: 49,750 will varry slightly till sold
COLOR (EXT/INT): Sebring Silver with Black interior
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Atlanta, GA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] or w. 404-463-5647 or home 404-355-1228

PRICE: $33,000 obo

Additional Information
(providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __6, first 3 owners had the car for only 2 years and other owners had it for the predominance of it's life. The previous 2 owner had it for the last 17 years. I've had it for almost 2. __

CLEAN TITLE? _Yes___

CLEAN CARFAX? ___Yes_

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) ____ NONE

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __Some paint to front valence and rear bumper for some scratch that previous owner incurred from backing into some bush in his driveway - no paint on original aluminum panels, top, hood or trunk lid.__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Fully documented maintenance from last 2 owners plus mine.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: When I bought the car which came with a pile of reciepts for all kinds of things including but not limited to: Work by the shop in Texas that is famous for stereo work - speakers were done then and separately the PO totally went through the AC and it runs excellently. Evaporator was replaced and other things. Window thingys done.
Extras done by last 2 owners:
Cold air intake,
Comptech headers
1996 NSX exhaust (have original)
TSW wheels 16/17" (needs tires in 2000 miles)
and more.
*NOTE: I have all original pieces off the car but the worn out shocks, wheels, exhaust, rubber trim undr valence - a new one off later model was put on, even have the original exhaust headers/manifold and other various pieces. All stock parts come with the car!

THINGS THAT I DID:
(I did a bunch of work and spent to date around 6.3k on it right after I bought it with Barney, aka Barn Man - you can check with Larry Bastanza on Prime our resident great mechanic and guru that is also the president of the NSX Club of America, but Barney is considered on of the very best in the country:)

1. Timing belt/water pump
2. Clutch – OEM
3. Master and slave cylinders
4. New hoses
5. All fluids changed/tuned/plugs/valve adjustment
6. ABS has been gone thru by Eiffel here in Atlanta and it works as designed
7. New Steering Rack – not sure if it needed it but Barney showed me a little bit of movement – I sold the old one for 300 the new one cost me 1000
8. I put shocks and springs on it I got off Prime Market that came from a 2005 NSX with 22k miles; the old shocks were toast and they are in the garbage – didn’t save them. I do have the old springs however.
9. I replaced the expansion tank – it had a crack – very small.
10. I replaced the large AC vent at the top of the console because it was delaminating
11. The CD player is in the glove box and the trunk space is freed up and that is a huge plus in my book.
12. It has new trunk and rear window lifts
13. I have sheep skin seat covers
14. Have a car cover
15. Front Sway bar from SOS
16. Interior AC grille in the center console b/c it was delaminating

Extra parts I have that I will sell to the new owner or on Prime if he doesn’t want to pay for them:
1. New in the box Bilsteins
2. New in the box Swift Sport Springs, which will lower the car just a bit - .6 in front and .8 in the rear and they are progressive and I’ve ridden in a guys car that had em and they are really nice and make the car look better. I just haven’t had to do it cause I haven’t replaced the tires yet. They will need it in 2000 miles.
The above extras will cost the new or someone $600 minimum.

The car is in great shape and I’ve put about 6K+ miles on it in about 2 years. Haven’t driven the wheels off and 1000 miles of that was to get it from Houston to Nashville where Barney is and back down to Atlanta.

Eiffel here in Atlanta and a Prime member did the work on the Springs and shocks and sway bar. He has an excellent shop here in Atlanta and his work and he is second to none - he went to Acura school with Barney -Larry B also knows of him. He is great guy and will tell anyone about my car - he's been through and over the car personally. His number is 770-509-8883.

I will be glad to arrange a ppi for anyone that so desires.

Since I am not to good at downloading pictures onto this Prime post - please email me and I will send them to you over my yahoo address. I have them all ready - thanks and sorry for that inconvenience. The pics I have are 2 MB and will not load here.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

Attachments

• nsx pictures 008.jpg
    nsx pictures 008.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 848
  • nsx pictures 011.jpg
    nsx pictures 011.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 864
  • nsx pictures 012.jpg
    nsx pictures 012.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 773
  • nsx pictures 013.jpg
    nsx pictures 013.jpg