• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

PM from Tamoske!

JETPILOT AND THE OTHER IM VERY SIMPLE MAN I NEVER TRYED TO CHEAT ON SOMEONE I ALWAYS TRYED TO BE HONEST- BUT PEOPLE HERE IN MY COUNTRIE LIKE I SEE SOME IN USA RIPPING ME VERY HARD AND WITH ALL THE PAIN :frown:

HOW I CAN STAND BY THIS I DONE EVERYTHING TO RECOVER MY REPUTATION- JOHN YOU SAID YOU WILL HELP ME BUT KNOW I DONT WANT TO SAY- BUT YOU GONN ONE WEEK YOU POSTING AND SELLING MINE PARTS YOU RIPPED ME - I TRUSTED YOU SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE THE PERSON THAT COULD HELP ME TO FIGURE EVERYTHING HERE AND IN MY LIFE:frown:

PLEASE DONT DO THIS CONNECT TO ME CHAT WITH ME ON MSN LIKE EVERYTIME I NEED THESE MONEY BACK TO RETURN SOME TO MEMBERS OTHERS TO THE BANK AND PEOPLE AND TO GET ANOTHER SET OF PARTS DONE IN GOOD PRICE TO RAISE MONEY TO SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!
TILL NOW YOU WAS/WERE ONE OF THE BEST MANS HERE PLEASE DONT DISSAPOINT ME PLEASE DONT DO THIS I REALLY THINK YOUR HEART IS GOOD YOU HONEST - JUST RETURN ME EVERYTHING ON CHAT ON MSN PLEASEE:frown:

He tapped me too:rolleyes: This is an awsome automotive money hump.I told you guys something was wierd how this x-limit sudenly pops up from nowhere offering similar stuff outa Germany and the contact person typed perfect English,hmm and the few primers that seemed to be positive about them are in my mind fringe kinda players,RSO this could be turning into a real multi player swindle,or a con artist feeding frenzy:confused:

how now to get money back and sell other parts that lefty without delays and cheats. you saw xlimit makes very nice parts and good price. like led tailights and furn light conversions cheap. please help me everyone to stand on my knees and to prove that everything is true, dont push me out of face:frown:

First of all, saving a photo by a right click will still allow it to be a jpeg and not automatically convert it to a .bmp file. I looked at the exif info on the photos and they were taken with the same Sharp Vodaphone used by Tamoske in his other photos.

The first photo of the brown box was taken on June 5, 2008 at 8:29 a.m.

The second photo of the envelope was taken on June 7, 2008.

The photos of the receipts were taken this morning.

The photo of the box with black tape visible was taken on August 14, 2008.

The photo of the box below that one was taken on July 28, 2008.

The photo of the envelope below that was taken on July 31, 2008.

The photos taken by Scorp in his for sale threads were taken with a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1.

these all parts are mine and only mine i sended lots of photos to jetpilot proving my honest words here.

After Jetpilot's description of his conversation with Tamoske, I am even more confused.

1. Jetpilot indicates that there were photos of the "factory" but Tamoske has admitted that there was no factory and the parts were being made by illegal workers in a garage and/or basement.

2. Scorp had posted a while back that he sent $16,000 to Tamoske at a time when Tamoske owed parts to many of our members. Why did Tamoske then ship all those parts to Scorp rather than to the members who actually ordered them?

3. Did Tamoske ever make any of these parts or was he just a reseller for some unnamed "factory"/supplier all along?

4. Why did Scorp965 claim that Tamoske was doing a "substantial project for him" which did not include consoles and yet Tamoske says he shipped 12 consoles, among other items, to him?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=961198&postcount=9

I contacted him for another, substantial, project, un-related to consoles, and received $8k in a wire; the $16,625 is outstanding; he has a reason for this, but I am not going to make excuses for him, and am not convinced as to the validity of his claim.

Tamoske, did you send all those cf pieces to scorp as he paid for them or did you send those pieces to him to help ship to others that are owed those pieces? The reason i ask i because i bought one of the cf consoles that scorp was selling even though i already paid for one in the initial group buy you did, so i paid 900 bux for one of your consoles, lol.

Jay

Alright I also received a PM from Tamoske but I've also received alot more.

Now I'm not a biased guy nor have the hit out for anyone here on NSX Prime nor have I any affiliation with Tamoske. I haven't bought parts from him, know him, or wish to harm anyone on NSX Prime.

But...what he's sent me this morning should be seen by members of the NSX Prime community so that they can deduct their own conclusions.

Here we go (this will end up being one of the largest ever posts on Prime I suspect):

Now the story as I understand it is NSX Prime members sent Tamoske money (lots) prior in order to make these CF parts. He either pocketed the money or screwed up royally trusting some sort of manufacturer who duped him (we don't know the full story). As I understand from my conversations with Tamoske this morning (I spent 6 hours on this issue) he has asked a friend and the bank to loan him money to make these CF parts for the NSX community (whether or not this is true I don't know). I believe some have been made and sent to a NSX Prime member as you'll see below.

Now after seeing all of these this person appears to be "Scorp965" here on NSX Prime as Tamoske has told me (is it?). Tamoske said that he sent this product to Scorp (for some reason? Business transaction?) and now Scorp won't return his calls - Tamoske claims John picked up the phone and denied knowing a Tamoske. Tamoske also sent me the following images of products he claims to make and are being represented by Scorp in these following threads (I'm just posting what has been told to me).

Now a company is introduced in February called X-Limit Tuning which are offering for sale CF parts made by a supplier in Germany that appear to be products made by Tamoske as he claims. They appeared to start on NSX Prime in February 08 and haven't posted a single thing since June (weird you'd think for a vendor interested in offering NSX parts). The lack of threads is weird...26 in total. Tamoske insists this company, although based overseas as the website would appear, was created as a user on NSX Prime by John Keezer and that all answers to posts are actually done by John (just reiterating what Tamoske has told me in e-mails).

Tamoske told me that he's sent the following to John Keezer:

12 consoles
2 sets of CF inserts
6 sets of CF Trim inserts
4 sets of Rear Valence
1 set of CF Door panels
1 set of CF Door Inserts
1 set of CF Gas Door
and other engine parts etc.

I don't know what to think at this point in time.

One thing that comes to my mind. I don't know what to think or who to believe at this point. Tamoske or this John Keezer (scorp965) had better come clean with this whole matter. You know that the pressure is on and everyone here involved with this fiasco is watching very closely. Now if what Tamoske claims is true (which at this point doesn't hold any water in my book), that he sent John Keezer (scorp965) all of these parts to sell, distribute or whatever the case maybe..... So bottom line is this. Then what little that can be salvaged (proceeds from the sale of these parts) from this whole transaction should be distributed amoungst those who were involved. I'm not saying that John Keezer (scorp965) should not recoup that supposely $16k he sent to Tamoske for parts, but their are others that are also out of money as well. Like I said before I don't know what to think or who to believe, but someone is being greedy maybe he/she got burnt in the process is trying to get their own. It still doesn't make it right that everyone else involved has to take a loss.

In regards to pictures here's where it gets interesting and perhaps RSO you can check the camera that took these from the X-Limit Thread posted here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100423&highlight=xlimit

Now these exact same photos were e-mailed to me today by Tamoske:

Doorpanel.jpg

parts.jpg

The weirdness continues...

Tamoske

I met Tamoske, through PM and MSN, around the time of the first group buy for center consoles. When I contacted him, I said I wanted a painted console with a double DIN hole, which he had lying around from a batch with poor quality cf weave - it was a quick transaction, I received it within a few weeks. After this, I contacted him about producing other carbon fiber parts, as he had an nsx he could test fit the parts onto:

IMG_0114%20(Small).JPG

IMG_0107%20(Small).JPG

Which he purchased from San Diego as a wrecked nsx:

10038104_4X.JPG

10038104_9X.JPG

10038104_AX.JPG

before bringing to Lithuania, and doing a quickie repair (welded control arms back together) - he tried to sell this nsx here on nsxprime, to a European member, for top dollar, without mentioning this salvage history, on a repair he executed, here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69645

Hm.. When I bought this car the milleage was 70k, today it shows 80k. I bought this car from resaler in Lithuania. Now I understand that I'm fooled. Thank You for your corrections. I think I can sell this car for 35000 $ or change it to MB CL500 from year 2000.

So he was fooled, yet he imported the car from San Diego himself, after buying it from copart.

attachment.php

attachment.php

After discussing the production of carbon fiber nsx-r wings, and other parts, with Tamoske, I arranged to have an nsx-r wing sent to him, as well as a carbon fiber rear window garnish, carbon fiber under wing, Impact Magic rear spats, etc. - once the parts arrive, he would fine tune the fit on his nsx, then produce them for me. In exchange for this, he did not want cash, he wanted to be paid using the newly released iphone.

I did an initial purchase of 15 iphones for Tamoske, which he claimed he could sell for $800 once unlocked in Lithuania. When they arrived, he said the owner of a large store contacted him, and asked him to get 40 pcs for the Christmast holiday - I refused, said I had no money to purchase an additional 25 iphones at $450/ea, but he arranged to have a wire transfer, sent for less than the value of the first 15 phones, to allow me to purchase the second 25 phones. In retrospect, its an obvious scam, he said he couldn't pay me the full value of the 15 phones, because he wanted to sell them in a lot of 40 phones to the store owner, basically, there would be no money until he could get top dollar, 40 pcs at $800 - meanwhile, he was probably selling them as soon as they arrived, and sending me some cash so I kept providing more.

Here is a picture of some of the phones I sent to Tamoske, around October 2007:

iphones%20001.jpg

I sent him 41 total phones, at $450 each with tax, EMS shipping, etc., so he owed me $18450, as well as the cost of an nsx-r wing, underwing, spats, and RWG, around $2k, at this point, so around $20k.

Tamoske sent me a wire transfer of $5k, another one for $3k, to allow me to purchase more phones, and also had me buy a hydraulic remote-operated lambo door kit from Canada (around $1500), his girlfriend's Christmas present, etc. - he made plans for me to buy a wedding ring for when he proposes to his girlfriend, a pole dancer who lives in Lithuania, named Brigitta Razinske. At this point, Tamoske owed me approx $22k, not included promised profit from the iphones of an additional $5k - so in theory, I was waiting on $27k in cash and parts from Tamoske.

07-01-14_14-43_resize.jpg

I contacted Tamoske after the last batch of phones arrived, to find out when he would send wire payment - he said I would get a wire for $15k in about a week, the rest of the cash would go towards producing carbon fiber nsx-r wings. The next day, I noticed a new seller from Poland on nsxprime "prestige", selling copies of Impact Magic rear spats, and using Tamoske's camera to take the pictures (of the parts I HAD SENT HIM to produce), here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100234

HE EVEN HAD THE BALLS TO USE A PICTURE OF MY CAR TO SELL MY PARTS for his gain!

Now, I knew Tamoske was ripping me off, and he has $20k of my cash and parts. I contacted pretige, I contacted Tamoske, both of them denied for days there was any connection - I contacted Lud with the information I had, and he suspended Prestige "Tom" (note, this new user name was created at a time when people were getting angry at Tamoske for not delivering parts, he thought he could eliminate tamoske, start pretige, and have another run at nsxprime, scamming people under a new ID. If this were a larger community, perhaps it would have worked).

After some angry conversations on MSN with Tamoske, he went from not knowing Prestige, located in Poland, to saying it was his friend, to finally admitting he was prestige. The excuse he gave, was that when he went to sell the 40 pcs of iphone to the store owner, he was instead robbed at gunpoint, and had to give away the phones. He thought he could pull $20k out of selling rear spats, in 1 weeks' time, in order to pay me back (this is his story). Really, he was screwing me over the phones, he had already screwed nsxprime members over their consoles and door inserts, and thought he could screw nsxprime members over his new project spats, which he was supposed to be producing FOR ME. Once his new ID was suspended, he realized this plan would not work, and needed a sucker to push his parts for him, this is where I came in - I knew this at the time, and thought I would play Tamoske with this understanding, until the point where I had enough parts to make up for the cash he owned me.

As for his police story, I asked him if he filed a police report, he said he had not, but would. The next day he said he didn't want to, as the robber was the son of a local restaurant owner, and it would mean trouble. I kept demanding a police report, or I would take legal action against him (I know this recourse was more of a bluff, than anything, but it seemed to work), finally he told me he had filed a police report, but when I contacted the Kaunas police department, they had no record of it. Now Tamoske's lies were beyond the scope of "well, I guess maybe it could be true..." to full-on bullshit. The creation of "prestige parts" was the turning point for my focus, when talking with Tamoske, now it was simply a matter of trying to get my cash back from him.

Tamoske's grand plan for "making everything right" was for him to find some way to produce carbon fiber parts, send them to me, have me sell them, then send him back the cash. He would use this money to fix his nsx, which he would then sell to a "local gangster" for a huge amount of cash (around $150k), then he would pay everyone back, he would produce fantastic CF, flowers would sprout from the hills, and world peace would be achieved.

Here is a photoshop of Tamoske's "finished" nsx:

juodas1.jpg

Tamoske sent me a few consoles, I sold them, and deducted the proceeds from what he owed me. If he needed some parts, a cell phone case, a license plate trim, floor mats, etc., I would purchase them, within reason, and send them to Lithuania. He would make excuses that he had parts, but no money to send them, so a few times I sent him cash, a few hundred $ here and there, constantly my total was updated to reflect this. During this time, he was on nsxprime telling people he had no money, he no longer had his nsx, he is poor, can't do anything, etc.

Meanwhile, he purchased Zeal suspension from Japan, he ordered 18/19" Advans from Science of Speed, he ordered $5k worth of cross drilled stoptech from Dali Racing, he ordered a titanium advance exhaust from downforce, he ordered carbon fiber seats from memory fab, which he had custom airbrushed, he ordered a front clip from Austrailia to fix his nsx the right way, etc. - when I asked him to send me the brakes, so I could take it off the total he owned me, he refused. He wanted only high end parts in the car he was repairing for himself, he was never selling this car, he would jerk off nsxprime members until he could finish producing his car, and he would be done with nsxprime.

Image1.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

2007_05080018.JPG

Last week a box arrived with the final amount of parts that, if sold at retail pricing, would bring me into the black with the money Tamoske owes me, not any kind of profit, only the cash value of the parts I sent him, it evens out my losses. I had two options, I could sell these parts, wire the money to Lithuania, and hope a habitual liar would fix his nsx, sell it, and pay me back, or I could go through the hassle of selling these items, to make up for the money he stole from me last year, and rid myself of having to log onto MSN every few days and talk with a complete jerkoff who owed me money. I decided to stop talking to Tamoske.

Now he has sent me 15 PM's, numerous emails, phone calls, etc. wondering where HIS PARTS are, he claims he will lose his parents house, he even claims the bank has already repossessed his nsx, but he needs me to send Science of Speed $1800 to finish his wheel order - why does he need wheels for a car the bank now owns? Tamoske is a serial liar, who has no intention of making his misdeeds right. He has had door inserts, consoles, etc. sitting in Lithuania for months - why have they not shipped to his customers from the group buy? Because he thought he could sell them twice. Right now, he is sitting on 15 sets of door inserts, he was going to ship these to me after I sent $1800 to SOS, so I could sell the door inserts as well, and send him the money to fix his nsx.

I don't know why anyone would buy parts from this guy, or deal with him in any capacity - if you contact him today, and offer him cash, he will ship you a carbon fiber console, but he won't ship a carbon fiber console to the person who paid to have it produced last year. He did this with a member in Italy a month ago, he even sent it COD, right away. He did this with nsxprime member Coz, in Arizona, exchanging a carbon fiber console for a set of harness belts, and Coz even had the gaul to come onto nsxprime and claim Tamoske was honest, and he was invovled in the group buy (!) he was not, Tamoske has been sitting on everyone's parts for months, he thought he could rip me off for $22k, then use me to push the rest of his parts, then leave me hanging.

Here is Tamoske's nsx earlier this year, patiently waiting in a garage in Lithuania for the latest influx of scam cash to finish it off, with a motor rebuilt by Tamoske and his friends, parts purchased, and body work done with nsxprime money:

07-02-01_12-41_resize.jpg

07-05-02_01-43_resize.jpg

07-05-02_01-442.jpg

you payed him 900$ :eek: he starting to sell our cf consoles!!!!!!!!!! on ebay my door panels my cf rear trim pieces i sended lots of photos to jetpilot he knows!!!!!!!!!!

he even dont want to shown on messanger because he affraid even to talk!!!!!!!!

john i dont understand you was one person all the time now you are the very bad man!!!!!!!!! why???????????? why you changed????????????

you never payed for any pf mine parts i done them to get profit to earn and to get people their money!!!!!i know one thing really honest- now you will do on msn short rewiew of our conversation buy writting something from you or just do not showing you band minds

Re: Tamoske

i expected all this you wrote only your dirty things what is ok for you if you a honest man now connect to msn do not hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some emails from the last few days...

Ironically he sent me an email asking about the status of the last batch of parts, by responding to a tracking email sent by apple for the iphones he ripped me off over last year:

email1.jpg

Note, he is not selling these parts to produce carbon fiber to make everything right, he already made your cf parts, he is SITTING ON THEM in Lithuania, 15 sets of door inserts, ready to ship according to MSN a few days ago.

instead, he needs cash to produce lexan rear hatches, and to finish buying parts for HIS nsx.

Now, he is threatening to tell his story on nsxprime? :eek:

He gave the bank his nsx, but still needs money to finish it, and buy wheels from SOS?

email2.jpg

He has been sending me non stop PM's "bagging me" to get in touch with him:

bagging.jpg

Wow, John that's a wild story... unfortunately that makes you an accessory - not a victim. :cool:

I have no zero involvement in either of the groupbuys, I did not accept money for parts, and send money to Lithuania for those parts; what I did do, is sell parts, then provide money for shipping, etc. for other parts. My interactions detailed above take place after the group buy money was sent, through a different nsxprime member Tamoske thought he could take advantage of, to Lithuania.

I have no zero involvement in either of the groupbuys, I did not accept money for parts, and send money to Lithuania for those parts; what I did do, is sell parts, then provide money for shipping, etc. for other parts. My interactions detailed above take place after the group buy money was sent, through a different nsxprime member Tamoske thought he could take advantage of, to Lithuania.

So John... you knew what was going on with the GB yet over the course of the last year you buy iPhones for him and use him as a supplier all the while knowing that he scammed Prime GB members. Yes?

Tamoske

pleaseeeeeeee chad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I WAS NOT GOOD TO YOU BUT - CHAD IM BAGGING YOU ON MY LEGS PLEASE CONTACT JOHN SAY TO WRITE HIM TO ME BY MSN - TODAY.......

PLEASE CHAD I BAGG YOU

You really thought you could just keep f'ing people out of money and parts. What goes around comes around.

IMO John's actions have no impact what happened with the CF group buy's Tomoske held.

In regards to pictures here's where it gets interesting and perhaps RSO you can check the camera that took these from the X-Limit Thread posted here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100423&highlight=xlimit

Now these exact same photos were e-mailed to me today by Tamoske:

Doorpanel.jpg

parts.jpg

The weirdness continues...

The same camera was used to shoot this photo in your earlier post:

Camera: Nikon COOLPIX S200
Lens: 6.3 mm
(Max aperture f/3.1)
Exposure: Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/60 sec, f/3.1, ISO 50
Flash: Auto, Fired
Focus: AF-C
Date: August 29, 2008 4:39:25PM (timezone not specified)
(1 hour, 36 minutes, 48 seconds ago, assuming an image timezone of US Pacific)

Letter.jpg

So John... you knew what was going on with the GB yet over the course of the last year you buy iPhones for him and use him as a supplier all the while knowing that he scammed Prime GB members. Yes?

The entire forum knew what was going on with the group buy, when he created the account 'prestige', it was the day after his 'tamoske' account was temporarily suspended, to give you an idea as to the timeline.

When I first contacted Tamoske, it was between the two group buy threads, so he was shipping parts, everything was in order, he shipped me a console, and I started to supply him with iphones. Once he had my phones, parts, and cash, his second group buy fell part, and his intentions were clear (with his creation of a second account), my goal was to reach a point where I could get as close to recouping my loss as possible.

The most difficult part of my involvement with Tamoske has been talking to him on a regular basis, while restraining my desire to shower him with expletives, from October 2007 when his intentions first became clear, up until last week, when the box containing the final batch of parts needed to cover my losses arrived.

Back