• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

PM from Tamoske!

I hope you kept some of the money to be able to buy a tent. Enjoy the outdoors. Ain't karma a bitch?

Well now that this have come full circle. How does it feel to scammed & cheated out of merchandise. It's not so funny now that the shoe is on the other foot, is it? You really think that I or anyone here was going to help you recover anything that you have lost after what you've done to everyone here? You just can't expect anyone in their right mind to help you in this matter. All you did was constantly conjure up different ways to scam money from members here, and in return you expect those whom you have burnt help you? Real funny Tamoske :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, the jokes on you. You will never see a red cent come your way ever!

If you ever expect any type of sympathy or help from anyone here.....you could start by sending out FULL REFUNDS and or PARTS YOU OWED to prime members here.

Tamoske, why did you sent all the CF parts to John if he wasn't part or involved in the GB? And what did you do with all the iPhone he sent you? Are you trying to redirect attention to some one else so they can take the fall? Also, why would you sent only "half" of the order to John if your intention is to have him distribute the parts for you? Why not the entire stock?

You need to stop lying and come clean!!!

So.... what you are saying is that you sold the parts to recoup some of the money that Tamasoke owed?

So.... some of those parts had been payed for by people in the GB?

So.... in essence you help Tamsoke sell those parts (you knew about the GB and the people who had been scammed).

So... it sounds like you sold parts that belonged to the GB and kept your mouth shut so to recoup your losses.

So... it sounds like John, you are an accomplice to Tamsoke's scamming Prime.

John, it goes to show your character. What you should have done is distributed those parts to those who rightfully owned them. Instead you created a bogus "German" vendor. Perhaps, you sold some parts to people in the GB? In essence, they paid twice for the same part?

John... I'm glad that you got your $ back. However, I think you suck!

Re: Tamoske

The entire forum knew what was going on with the group buy, when he created the account 'prestige', it was the day after his 'tamoske' account was temporarily suspended, to give you an idea as to the timeline.

When I first contacted Tamoske, it was between the two group buy threads, so he was shipping parts, everything was in order, he shipped me a console, and I started to supply him with iphones. Once he had my phones, parts, and cash, his second group buy fell part, and his intentions were clear (with his creation of a second account), my goal was to reach a point where I could get as close to recouping my loss as possible.

The most difficult part of my involvement with Tamoske has been talking to him on a regular basis, while restraining my desire to shower him with expletives, from October 2007 when his intentions first became clear, up until last week, when the box containing the final batch of parts needed to cover my losses arrived.

That makes you just as complicit as Tamoske in stealing from the Prime members. You were aware all along of his failure to make the parts for the group buy and his repeated misrepresentations about his intentions to complete the group buy. You did this all while transacting IPhones with him for what you thought would be profits in YOUR POCKET.

You then capped it off by endeavoring to trick him into shipping parts, rightfully owed to others in the group buy, so that you could keep them to make yourself "whole" for your failed IPhone side deal. It was only after you took shipment of "the final batch of parts" that you informed the community of Tamoske's intentions to build his NSX from stolen monies.

That makes you as guilty as Tamoske.

Now it appears that the same camera was used to take the photos in "Prestige"'s thread AND in "X-Limit"'s thread AND the photo of the "letter" authenticating the parts trafficked by Tamoske were made by some "factory".

PRESTIGE

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=941442&postcount=1

Camera: Nikon COOLPIX S200
Lens: 6.3 mm
(Max aperture f/3.1)
Exposure: Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/60 sec, f/3.1, ISO 80
Flash: Auto, Fired
Focus: AF-C
Date: January 31, 2008 9:23:49PM (timezone not specified)
(6 months, 28 days, 22 hours, 53 minutes, 18 seconds ago, assuming an image timezone of US Pacific)

X-LIMIT

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=948980&postcount=4

attachment.php

(Max aperture f/3.1)
Exposure: Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/60 sec, f/3.1, ISO 50
Date: February 12, 2008 3:47:13PM (timezone not specified)
(6 months, 17 days, 4 hours, 26 minutes, 15 seconds ago, assuming an image timezone of US Pacific)

LETTER

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1054324&postcount=25

(Max aperture f/3.1)
Exposure: Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/60 sec, f/3.1, ISO 50
Date: August 29, 2008 4:39:25PM (timezone not specified)
(3 hours, 41 minutes, 54 seconds ago, assuming an image timezone of US Pacific)

Aside from the amazing coincidence that the same camera would be used for photos from Poland, Germany and Lithuania, why is the letter from a "Lithuanian production facility" if it corresponds to the X-Limit photos of products made and shipped from Germany?

Also, the name and address of the "production facility" on the letter is not a company that manufactures carbon fiber parts. It is a website creation and design "company":

http://www.adveritas.lt/

http://www.search.lt/browse.asp?lang=E&id=2362&p=72&p=102

So what is the real story Tamoske AND Scorp? The same camera is used for photos of THREE "DIFFERENT" vendors: Prestige, X-Limit and Tamoske. The photo of the letter was taken today (even though the letter is dated 2009) and was forwarded by Tamoske to Jetpilot. And "The Letter" appears to be fraudulent based upon the listing of the "production facility" purportedly making carbon fiber parts is a website development company.

Oh, and by the way, the "Director" of the company, Edvinas Pagairskas, is a Lithuanian World Rally Cup driver:

http://www.rallybase.nl/index.php?type=profile&driverid=20255

So, Tamoske, how do you explain this?

im not judging someone but i lost more then i own him so i have no reasson to lie:frow i payed to do new forms for your nsx-r wing-2500$ for your rear spats for 1000$ for lexan glass form 3000$ that you asked to do because its you dream.also forms for door panels 2x2500$ for each side, door panells inserts 1500$ form. cf trim pieces form 3500$ so only for forms you own me 16500$ and you took my parts from my for around with shipping 15000$- totaly around 31k$ so i cannot prove this but who is a scam artist or layer why this way to steel everything and not to answer calls and disapire from msn messager

if you honeest onnect and talk with me normaly.

If only I would have known of this I would have saved myself a lot of money.

The fact of the matter is that you Tamoske is so caught up a in this complex web of perpetural lies and ongoing scams you've created, that you start to think/believe you're telling the truth. Wake up dude and realize that no one here believes you. I can give a rats ass what other scams you have going on outside of NSXPrime, but you need to take care of what's here and now, in this forum! As it stands now, you probably have some parts left in your possession that you were comtemplating in selling twice, three times, whatever, etc. You need to start sending those parts out immediately, starting in order it was placed. I've sent you everthing with everyone's mailing address and item(s) order. Bottom line is this.....YOU OWE EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE (2) GROUP BUYS, and that is the definite truth if you have conviently forgotten!

That makes you just as complicit as Tamoske in stealing from the Prime members. You were aware all along of his failure to make the parts for the group buy and his repeated misrepresentations about his intentions to complete the group buy. You did this all while transacting IPhones with him for what you thought would be profits in YOUR POCKET.

You then capped it off by endeavoring to trick him into shipping parts, rightfully owed to others in the group buy, so that you could keep them to make yourself "whole" for your failed IPhone side deal. It was only after you took shipment of "the final batch of parts" that you informed the community of Tamoske's intentions to build his NSX from stolen monies.

That makes you as guilty as Tamoske.

This is not the situation at all, are you even reading my responses?

When I sent iphones to Tamoske, it was between his first, and second, group buy - he was still a reliable source at this time, and had not screwed anyone over. I was trying to make profit, in my pocket, with what was a reliable foreign vendor. This is when things went wrong, not just for participants in the group buy, but for me as well; I was waiting for payment from tamoske, just as people were waiting for tracking information from tamoske, and was receiving only excuses ("I can't sell the phones until I have all 40", etc.), just as group buy members were getting "bad forms, needs more shining things, etc."

By the time I realized Tamoske was a scammer, everyone realized he was a scammer - he created the "prestige" account, because "tamoske" was suspended - tamoske was suspended, because of PM abuse, but if you remember, this abuse was done well after he should have shipped parts, once everyone had doubts about him. I had sent the phones weeks before, as it takes time for them to arrive to Lithuania, clear customs, become unlocked in time for Christmas, etc.

So, I entered into a transaction (iphones) with what was a reliable vendor, I received excuses as to his delay of payment to me, the excuses became a little long in the tooth, then he started lying to me.

Prime members from the group buy entered into a transaction with what was a reliable vendor (from the first GB), received excuses as to his delay in shipping parts, the excuses become long in the tooth, then he started lying to them.

It's the same situation, only GB members were waiting on $450, and I was waiting on $20,000.

CL65 Captain said:
John... I'm glad that you got your $ back. However, I think you suck!

That's your right, however, when these parts were sent to me, they were sent with the understanding they would be sold, then the funds would be transferred back to Lithuania, where they would be used to buy additional parts for Tamoske's nsx. There were three options:

1. Sell the parts, send the cash to Lithuania, hope Tamoske decides to send me cash in a few months, then a few months later (2009?) decides to produce cf parts for nsxprime members.

2. Sell the parts, recoup my losses, and even out my $20,000 loss - waste my time, stress, and interest on the $20k I sent to Lithuania at the end of 2007.

3. Give away the parts to nsxprime members, even out their $450 loss, but take a $20,000 hit, as Tamoske would still feel as though he was cheated, and I would have no way to recover the money he owes me.

So, looking at these three options, which would you have chosen?

If you read my response, I know its tempting to skim it, as its way down the list (unfortunately, despite my request, it cannot be brought to the top of this thread, to receive equal standing), you would know that while I suspected Tamoske of cheating, as did the entire nsxprime forum, the only proof I had of his dishonesty was related to my business dealings with him (iphones, spats, etc.), never did he say "hey john, the shining thing is BS, I am not sending consoles", although even if he did make such a statement, I don't see how it would change anything - it would mean he scammed nsx prime, which everyone pretty much realized 6-8 months ago, and he scammed me, which I knew last September.

Holy Mother of God, I can't believe what I'm reading.

John, I realize the motivation for wanting to get your money back but don't know how you could think this guy, in turn, would be honest in his dealings with you. And as a result, it reads as though you sold items originally produced for the GB. And now, some of the those guys have paid for the same product twice? Am I reading that correctly?

When I sent iphones to Tamoske, it was between his first, and second, group buy - he was still a reliable source at this time, and had not screwed anyone over. I was trying to make profit, in my pocket, with what was a reliable foreign vendor. This is when things went wrong, not just for participants in the group buy, but for me as well; I was waiting for payment from tamoske, just as people were waiting for tracking information from tamoske, and was receiving only excuses ("I can't sell the phones until I have all 40", etc.), just as group buy members were getting "bad forms, needs more shining things, etc."

By the time I realized Tamoske was a scammer, everyone realized he was a scammer - he created the "prestige" account, because "tamoske" was suspended - tamoske was suspended, because of PM abuse, but if you remember, this abuse was done well after he should have shipped parts, once everyone had doubts about him. I had sent the phones weeks before, as it takes time for them to arrive to Lithuania, clear customs, become unlocked in time for Christmas, etc.

So, I entered into a transaction (iphones) with what was a reliable vendor, I received excuses as to his delay of payment to me, the excuses became a little long in the tooth, then he started lying to me.

Prime members from the group buy entered into a transaction with what was a reliable vendor (from the first GB), received excuses as to his delay in shipping parts, the excuses become long in the tooth, then he started lying to them.

It's the same situation, only GB members were waiting on $450, and I was waiting on $20,000.

That's your right, however, when these parts were sent to me, they were sent with the understanding they would be sold, then the funds would be transferred back to Lithuania, where they would be used to buy additional parts for Tamoske's nsx. There were three options:

1. Sell the parts, send the cash to Lithuania, hope Tamoske decides to send me cash in a few months, then a few months later (2009?) decides to produce cf parts for nsxprime members.

2. Sell the parts, recoup my losses, and even out my $20,000 loss - waste my time, stress, and interest on the $20k I sent to Lithuania at the end of 2007.

3. Give away the parts to nsxprime members, even out their $450 loss, but take a $20,000 hit, as Tamoske would still feel as though he was cheated, and I would have no way to recover the money he owes me.

If you read my response, I know its tempting to skim it, as its way down the list (unfortunately, despite my request, it cannot be brought to the top of this thread, to receive equal standing), you would know that while I suspected Tamoske of cheating, as did the entire nsxprime forum, the only proof I had of his dishonesty was related to my business dealings with him (iphones, spats, etc.), never did he say "hey john, the shining thing is BS, I am not sending consoles", although even if he did make such a statement, I don't see how it would change anything - it would mean he scammed nsx prime, which everyone pretty much realized 6-8 months ago, and he scammed me, which I knew last September.

John

I do not believe you to be a very honorable man. You didn't scam me in the NSX-R wing. But I got screwed over by you. You have my money and Fedex's money but all I have are 2 defective wings.

But you know that and I know that..

Honestly John, You made a deal with Tamoske on 20g worth of iPhones.
The people on Prime in the GB made a deal for carbon fiber pieces.

The carbon fibers pieces that you recieved from Tamoske were those belonging to the GB members. Those carbon fiber pieces should have been sent to their rightful owners who had paid for them and not for you to sell.

If faced with your 3 options as you stated.

I honestly would chose number 3. Because I would own up to my mistake in making a 20g bad investment on iPhones. I would feel I should take the fall on that one and not make the rest of Prime take the hit on my bad judgement for iPhones. But hey you aren't me.

my 2 cents..

Yes, I did read your responses carefully and did not skim your earlier explanatory post. But your admissions are what I find troubling.

Specifically, you were aware when you were taking delivery of multiple items that the group buy members were getting ripped off. You were aware that Tamoske was claiming the products were not made for a while because his illegal workers were ripping him off and doing poor quality work. You were aware that Tamoske was posting that he could not afford to ship the long overdue products to the members of the group buy. You were aware of his repeated claims that the "shining parts" were in the middle of the "shining" process.

Despite having all of that knowledge, you were surreptitiously planning to do your own reverse "scam" on Tamoske by leading him on and causing him to believe you would sell these products that he would ship to you but not to the group buy members. You then posted several items for sale on Prime when you knew that others had already paid for those items but were not shipped anything by Tamoske.

Do I blame you for trying to outscam Tamoske? No. You were foolish to engage in the black market trafficking of Iphones with someone in Lithuania and you got burned so it is only natural you would look after your own financial interests and seek to recoup your losses.

However, your selfish interests resulted in your failure to expose Tamoske all these months when he claimed to not have the products completed and/or not have the money to ship the products to the group buy members. It was obvious that he was shipping items to you and that substantial funds were wired transferred to you for Iphones when Tamoske claimed to be out of funds and financially unable to even ship items let alone complete the group buy order.

You chose to look after yourself which, although understandable, is not laudable when it comes to the Prime community. Some may choose to throw themselves on the grenade to save their brothers in arms while others will dive into a foxhole to save themselves. You chose the latter so I would suspect that you might have to get used to being "alone" in the foxhole you dug for yourself on Prime.

Scorp what makes a rational person decide to buy 40 iphones send them to a stranger in lithuania and expect to double your money:rolleyes: What went through your mind as you sold those parts meant for groupbuy members without thier knowlege or consent:confused:I hope you can see that some of us are puzzled by your association with Tomaske,during this whole scam/con.Why he continues to post here is also befudling.

I believe John is telling the truth, I was approached by Mr. Borat on the "shinning things" and Iphones last year as well. But I didn't post anything since I was not part of his GB and I knew what he could say had I done so.

He "seem" to be trustworthy at first, but his claims got wild as time went on and I can't believe people were buying into his excuses and lies for so long.

I do business oversea all the time and how on earth would anyone want to send products/funds on a contingency? To even ask that was a big red flag for me.

This Borat is a total scam artist, as you can see from all his post over the past year. I can understand that finding good parts for cheaper is not easy, especially on our beloved NSX, and he took advantage of the good faith in the community for his own benefit without any regards to ANYONE.

I can't help but feel sorry for John for getting caught up by trusting this jerk. And I can understand his choice and the fact he was able to recover his loss is somewhat a remarkable thing. But the time/cost was too much, not to mention the damage done to one's reputation.

Mr. Borat is a criminal and should be turn over to the authority.

I have one question for John though, the parts you sent him, were they mostly made by DF?

John, I realize the motivation for wanting to get your money back but don't know how you could think this guy, in turn, would be honest in his dealings with you.

I don't think Tamoske is honest, I don't think he ever has been.
And as a result, it reads as though you sold items originally produced for the GB.

I was paid by tamoske with parts, as compensation for iphones I sent him. My transaction has nothing to do with the group purchase, setup by tamoske before I had any dealings with him.

I continue to state this, I have no involvement with money, or parts, related to the group buy - Tamoske was paid for consoles and door inserts a year ago, as part of the group buy, and still owes those parts to members of this forum. My involvement with Tamoske is over, but nsxprime members who still believe he is trying to produce their parts, with all evidence pointing to the contrary, must still have a relationship with him.

And now, some of the those guys have paid for the same product twice? Am I reading that correctly?

I was owed money by Tamoske, I was paid with parts, which I am selling - any nsx owner can purchase the parts I have, if Tamoske wants to buy them, I will sell them to Tamoske - if someone purchased a console from Tamoske, in the group buy, they are still owed a console from Tamoske.
docjohn said:
Scorp what makes a rational person decide to buy 40 iphones send them to a stranger in lithuania and expect to double your money

I am still a young guy, I had dozens of good business relationships with vendors in China, Thailand, Germany, Canada, etc. based on similar levels of trust, I send them cash, they send me parts. When I sent phones to Lithuania, it was instead of sending a wire transfer, and it was in exchange for nsx-r wings, which Tamoske never produced.
What went through your mind as you sold those parts meant for groupbuy members without thier knowlege or consent

The parts I have are compensation for the iphones I sent last October, they were not meant for group buy members.

RSO 34 said:
You were aware that Tamoske was claiming the products were not made for a while because his illegal workers were ripping him off and doing poor quality work.

I was not a member of either console group buy, and did not follow them - I heard about the situation through other people, who are still members of the group buy, still waiting on parts from Tamoske, but I have no involvement in either of these group purchase transactions, as I have continued to state.
RSO 34 said:
You were aware that Tamoske was posting that he could not afford to ship the long overdue products to the members of the group buy.

The shipping comment I made had nothing to do with the group buy, it had to do with MY PARTS, he said he had produced rear bulkhead trim, on contract, but couldn't afford to ship them to me. He said he had produced rear spats, but couldn't afford to ship them to me. My interactions were a series of endless excuses, and requests for cash or other items, from Tamoske.

So.... what you are saying is that you sold the parts to recoup some of the money that Tamasoke owed (you)?

Yes.
So.... some of those parts had been payed for by people in the GB?

No, Tamoske still owes them parts.
So.... in essence you help Tamsoke sell those parts (you knew about the GB and the people who had been scammed).

No, I did not help Tamoske sell parts, the only money that went back to Lithuania was for shipping, to allow him to mail me additional parts.

I caught Tamoske in several lies, but they were related to my transactions with him, I did not follow the GB thread carefully, as I was not a participant - I had my suspicions about Tamoske, because of his actions when dealing with me, but no proof of any wrong doing.

So... it sounds like you sold parts that belonged to the GB and kept your mouth shut so to recoup your losses.

The parts I received were compensation for iphones I sent Tamoske last October, they have nothing to do with the GB.

I have one question for John though, the parts you sent him, were they mostly made by DF?

I sent him an nsx-r wing produced by my shop in Taiwan, a cf RWG produced by downforce, rear spats produced by Impact Magic, and a diffuser produced by Kite Garage.

Yes, I did read your responses carefully and did not skim your earlier explanatory post. But your admissions are what I find troubling.

Specifically, you were aware when you were taking delivery of multiple items that the group buy members were getting ripped off. You were aware that Tamoske was claiming the products were not made for a while because his illegal workers were ripping him off and doing poor quality work. You were aware that Tamoske was posting that he could not afford to ship the long overdue products to the members of the group buy. You were aware of his repeated claims that the "shining parts" were in the middle of the "shining" process.

Despite having all of that knowledge, you were surreptitiously planning to do your own reverse "scam" on Tamoske by leading him on and causing him to believe you would sell these products that he would ship to you but not to the group buy members. You then posted several items for sale on Prime when you knew that others had already paid for those items but were not shipped anything by Tamoske.

Do I blame you for trying to outscam Tamoske? No. You were foolish to engage in the black market trafficking of Iphones with someone in Lithuania and you got burned so it is only natural you would look after your own financial interests and seek to recoup your losses.

However, your selfish interests resulted in your failure to expose Tamoske all these months when he claimed to not have the products completed and/or not have the money to ship the products to the group buy members. It was obvious that he was shipping items to you and that substantial funds were wired transferred to you for Iphones when Tamoske claimed to be out of funds and financially unable to even ship items let alone complete the group buy order.

You chose to look after yourself which, although understandable, is not laudable when it comes to the Prime community. Some may choose to throw themselves on the grenade to save their brothers in arms while others will dive into a foxhole to save themselves. You chose the latter so I would suspect that you might have to get used to being "alone" in the foxhole you dug for yourself on Prime.

RSO I don't understand why you're failing to address the ONE KEY QUESTION.

If John had never participated in any business transactions with Tamoske would everyone in the GB have their parts right now?
As much as you want to believe the answer is yes, the answer is clearly NO.

Tamoske pulled a well known scam here on prime and has taught the people who have participated and those who were merely observers a very good lesson. Tamoske had no intention of ever sending any parts that were owed and you would have realized that had you paid attention to some of the things John posted up in this thread (invoices for wheels, brakes etc.) That money should/would have been directly refunded to customers or used to make parts ON HIS OWN and send them ON HIS OWN to the GB participants. Cant you see that much?
Your grenade analogy is not relevant/applicable. I don't think John was looking for praise for what he had to do to recoup a huge potential loss, he was merely defending himself from uninformed accusations.

Anyways just wanted to put that out there. I've got nothing more to say about all of this Tamoske nonsense :smile:

I dont see why john is to blame. He got payed by Borat in parts.
The only guy to blame is borat, who 'sold' the parts again to john.
Borat might as well sold the parts to someone else, and then send the money to john.... same thing... (like THAT would happen...lol).

John could have opened thread with the open question 'what would the GB guys think i should do', and i'm sure all of them would simply wanted have to ship the parts to them, leaving john in depth.

Borat is to blame, not john.

If i was Borat, i would spend the next 5 years looking over my shoulder 24/7...... Luckily i'm not Borat, though i liked his swimsuit though ;)

Flame away..

I sent him an nsx-r wing produced by my shop in Taiwan, a cf RWG produced by downforce, rear spats produced by Impact Magic, and a diffuser produced by Kite Garage.

So did you want Tamoske to copy those parts too?

All I can say is that finally your true colours have been revealed.

No matter what you say your involvement with Tamoske was kept low key by you.

That is a fact.

You never revealed that the lights I bought from you were recovered in CF by Tamoske. So is obvious that you guys had an ongoing commercial relationship, while at the same time for reasons better known to him, the GB was going belly up.

You received the same type ofparts that the GB had ordered, instead of letting the GB members know, you sold them to cover your " investment".

This shows how elastic your morals are.

Perhaps is your age, perhaps is your upbringing, I don't know, all I know is that your standing as a man and a member of this community keeps getting lower and lower.

BTW For what is worth Tamoske also contacted me to let me know that he advised you against covering the GT-Rom headlights in CF and that in his words, you were happy to get rid of those crap lights.

I guess you must have read " The Prince" and taken it to heart.

I know John well. I'm not saying he is inocent, but what Tamoske's accusation does not add up. John is a regular at the local NSX meet for cases, he is very straight forward. We all know he contract out to venders from all over the place. Taiwan, DF, and yes, even Tamoske. The goal for every vender is to find the cheapest place to have their product made so there is actually profit to be made.

Here is the biggest question every one of you decided to get involve with Tamoske/Scorp accusations.

- Why didn't Tamoske send out the CF parts to each buyers as PART OF THE GB AGREEMENT? It wasn't stated on the CF Center Console GB thread that John will be the person to distribute the parts!!!

- Why did Tamoske give one excuse after another for NOT shipping out the parts as promised - before this incident involving John, which probably have nothing to do with GB?

- While Tamoske was scamming every one, he profited greatly and built an NSX of his own. I was surprised to see how many people didn't catch on till way later.

- And if John conducted business with Tamoske before the GB incident, what makes him dishonest?

BTW, Tamoske sent me $h.T loads of PM three days ago as well, asking me about John and telling me how honest he is and John is damaging his good name - When he is the biggest ripped off artist in on Prime so far. Other than Deamon ripped me of $7k three years ago. The pattern does not add up for John, but Tamoske.

Sorry John, I know your product was never top notch, but I know you tried hard to get them to the customers at a much lower rate than your competitors.

The way I see is, too many pissed off people are trying to reason with this thread to find out the truth. Tamoke, you need to come clean. John have provided plenty of documentations, made it as transparent as possible, what about you? BTW, stop faking your poor English, I know your English is near perfect.

:confused: what you do mean by "my shop"? if you have a shop, why would you need to deal with Tamoske?:confused:

It's a shop that produces parts for me on contract, I have been using them for years, but they do not have an nsx available to test fit items on. The advantage of tamoske, is he had an nsx to fine tune the slight fitment issues I had.

vancehu said:
Tamoke, you need to come clean. John have provided plenty of documentations, made it as transparent as possible, what about you? BTW, stop faking your poor English, I know your English is near perfect.

I have every MSN chat with Tamoske archived, several hour long chats over the last year; I think this email, sent yesterday by Tamoske, speaks volumes:

Tamoske said:
stop selling mine parts i said we will gane some $ then i will give you some

He doesn't sound very concerned about satisfying his obligation to the members involved in the GB?

RSO I don't understand why you're failing to address the ONE KEY QUESTION.

If John had never participated in any business transactions with Tamoske would everyone in the GB have their parts right now?
As much as you want to believe the answer is yes, the answer is clearly NO.

Tamoske pulled a well known scam here on prime and has taught the people who have participated and those who were merely observers a very good lesson. Tamoske had no intention of ever sending any parts that were owed and you would have realized that had you paid attention to some of the things John posted up in this thread (invoices for wheels, brakes etc.) That money should/would have been directly refunded to customers or used to make parts ON HIS OWN and send them ON HIS OWN to the GB participants. Cant you see that much?
Your grenade analogy is not relevant/applicable. I don't think John was looking for praise for what he had to do to recoup a huge potential loss, he was merely defending himself from uninformed accusations.

Anyways just wanted to put that out there. I've got nothing more to say about all of this Tamoske nonsense :smile:

I don't believe that Tamoske ever intended to complete the group buy order. I still believe that he delivered just enough goods to pump up his trader rating and get more people involved in another group buy to maximize the amount of money he could steal. Regardless of whether John decided to transact Iphones I don't think Tamoske was ever going to ship all the parts to the GB.

However, I do fault John for not at least PMing GB members that while Tamoske was posting he did not have the funds to produce and/or "make shiny" and/or ship Tamoske was both wire transferring funds for Iphones and preparing to ship the same parts to John for a side deal. I also find it somewhat incredible that John claims not to have followed the group buy debacle during his dealings with Tamoske since it was all over Prime and John alludes to the fact that everyone was aware of Tamoske being a scammer at the same time he realized it.

I also don't believe that John was sent parts by Tamoske to distribute to the GB members. I understand that was a separate transaction. However, considering that Tamoske owed the same parts to the GB members and claimed not to have them or have money to ship, it is clear that parts and funds were available to complete the GB if John's side deal was not made. John took advantage of an opportunity to recoup his losses but he still failed to let the community know that Tamoske had actually made the parts and could afford to ship them to John so why could he not ship them to the GB.

I have not suggested that John should have taken his own losses and shipped the parts he scammed out of Tamoske to the GB members. But I am saying that he owed the community a "heads up" that he was able to get parts made and shipped at the same time that Tamoske was lying to the community to expose Tamoske as a liar and fraud.

I also take issue with John's claims that he was arranging a group buy of parts from "Germany" when it appears that those parts were from Tamoske. The photos taken were all linked to the same Nikon Coolpix camera owned by Tamoske as I showed above. By doing that, John was putting himself in the position of being a vendor for the same parts that were intended to be part of the GB with Tamoske thereby resulting in the potential for the scammed members to try to get the parts from John. This would result in those members paying twice for the same part. If he did that separate buy and misrepresented Tamoske's parts as being from Germany then that makes me question his business ethics regardless of his age.

Back