• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

PM from Tamoske!

I know John well. I'm not saying he is inocent, but what Tamoske's accusation does not add up. John is a regular at the local NSX meet for cases, he is very straight forward. We all know he contract out to venders from all over the place. Taiwan, DF, and yes, even Tamoske. The goal for every vender is to find the cheapest place to have their product made so there is actually profit to be made.

Here is the biggest question every one of you decided to get involve with Tamoske/Scorp accusations.

- Why didn't Tamoske send out the CF parts to each buyers as PART OF THE GB AGREEMENT? It wasn't stated on the CF Center Console GB thread that John will be the person to distribute the parts!!!

- Why did Tamoske give one excuse after another for NOT shipping out the parts as promised - before this incident involving John, which probably have nothing to do with GB?

- While Tamoske was scamming every one, he profited greatly and built an NSX of his own. I was surprised to see how many people didn't catch on till way later.

- And if John conducted business with Tamoske before the GB incident, what makes him dishonest?

BTW, Tamoske sent me $h.T loads of PM three days ago as well, asking me about John and telling me how honest he is and John is damaging his good name - When he is the biggest ripped off artist in on Prime so far. Other than Deamon ripped me of $7k three years ago. The pattern does not add up for John, but Tamoske.

Sorry John, I know your product was never top notch, but I know you tried hard to get them to the customers at a much lower rate than your competitors.

The way I see is, too many pissed off people are trying to reason with this thread to find out the truth. Tamoke, you need to come clean. John have provided plenty of documentations, made it as transparent as possible, what about you? BTW, stop faking your poor English, I know your English is near perfect.

Vance

I will answer your question on my take of John and Tamoske

Tamoske would have never sent out all those pieces to the GB members. Maybe a few here a few there to keep the fish on the line.

I believe the main reason why people never caught on earlier was the false hope that they were going to get their parts. Deep down they knew they were being scammed but just didn't want to fully believe it.

What makes John dishonest is this. I have conducted business with John for on one of those NSXR wings that he had made in Taiwan. I paid 900 USD shipped to Canada for it. It was damaged and there are photos showing the poor fit, poor construction, and damage to the carbon fiber up on Prime after I recieved it. The damage was claimed to be caused by shipping. I had a replacement sent to me which Fedex paid for (John got paid 2x) and the replacement spoiler had damage in the exact spot as the first one. After I made the post on John. Another member on prime contacted me about thier wing they purchased from John with the same damage. 3 wings - 3 similar damages is not from shipping. John knew about this and did NOTHING to remedy it. John COMPLETELY CHOSES TO IGNORE ME even after I called him out many times and I'm calling him out again. John is not honest is his for sale postings. He out there to rid himself of his poor products and recoup his losses on innocent members of Prime

Another reason why John is dishonest is the fact that he lied to the community about his parts from Tamoske being made in Germany. John knew everything that was going on but he made the conscious or self aware choice to lie. He stated he had 3 choices. He knew that some of the parts he had belonged to the community but chose to lie about where they were made in hopes that people will purchase them so he can recoup his losses.
John clearly thinks about himself before anyone else here on Prime in this Tamoske ordeal.

Vance, you are 100% correct Tamoske is scammer but everyone knows that.

I am on here to say that John isn't this poster seller that people make him out to be. I got screwed over from John. I don't want anyone else to get screwed over by John. I am just sad to see AR99NSX get screwed over by John and his misrepresentation of the item he sold him.

Vance I contacted you via PM about my NSXR wing. You asked me repeatedly who the seller was and I didn't tell because I didn't want to discredit someone until they had a fair chance to make the transaction right.

Hi,

Just spotted this after I had banned Poland_NSX from our site. Can anyone double check the IP address I have listed up here http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?p=48430&posted=1#post48430 and please confirm my suspicions are correct?

He registered as Poland94NSX too and with the email addresses;

[email protected]
[email protected]

Not sure if this helps but I think at least one member on our forum was about to get into a PM conversation about parts! Tamoske you now without doubt have shown that you are a total liar! Please stay away from NSXCB thank you.

Cheers, Matt - www.nsxcb.co.uk Moderator.

Tamoske lives in Lithuania, but travels to Poland frequently, he has addresses, and cell phone numbers, in both countries.

His paypal account is under his fiance's name, Brigita Razinskaite, she is located in Lithuania, and uses this email (for paypal):
[email protected]

The account is international verified, as of July.

I would be very cautious when dealing with any performance shop in either of these countries, Poland, or Lithuania - there are less than 5 nsx's in Lithuania, and probably an equal number in Poland.

[email protected] is Tamoske's primary email, I am sure he has dozens of others.

He is on ebay as 'vip_xxxx', but he gets banned from ebay every two months, as he does not believe in paying his ebay fee's.
http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/vip_xxxx/

This Tamoske SCAMMER has some nerves trying to scam some else here. This is a PM I got this morning from another Prime member here trying to help a NSX owner in the UK.......

martin said:
Hi

I have helped him out by sending a message to a guy on the UK NSX board that was interested in some parts.

Here is the message I sent him:

"Hi

Martin Bergvill (Martin on Prime) here.

I have been asked by Tamoske to send you a message about some inserts.

I know that he does not have a good reputation anywhere. I have talked with him on msn and I do think that he wants to get things straight now.

I am not entirely sure what happend. But I happen to believe him and that he wants to get things straight now.

He says he can be reached on [email protected]

That is nsx underscore L [email protected]

He says 300 Euro for the part that you talked about.

What I have told him is that I would like a Prime name for the person he will get parts to when he gets money from you and also some things I will decide today if I buy from him. He has told me that NMYMIRR on Prime will be the one that will get parts next.

I know I am taking a risk here trusting him and helping him out. I have a good reputation on Prime and I hope that Tamoske will not let me down.

Please get back to him. He says that he needs to earn some money to get things shipped to others.

He does paypal and I do believe that is a plus as you are protected. The parts are ready he says.

This has also been sent to him so we are square on things.

Regards
Martin Bergvill"

Let me know how things goes as I think I will take a risk and buy some inserts from him. With what he get's from me and from the guy in the UK should be enough to send parts to you.

I know I am taking a big risk here trusting him. I hope he will not let me down.

Let me know if you get the parts that you have ordered and paid for. I will press on so I get a notice from him when the parts to you are sent.

Regards

Here is my respone to this PM....

NMYMIRR said:
Hi Martin,

I'm a bit confused as to what's going on here and what you want, please clarify....

1.) Are you trying to buy or help someone in the UK NSX board, buy some door inserts from Tamoske for 300 Euro, is that what you're trying to say?

2.) Is Tamoske trying to have you send payment to me through my Paypal, is that right?

If 1 & 2 is correct and that's what you want, then let me tell you this and you should understand and read everything I'm about to tell you.

I at one point helped and trusted Tamoske collect funds/money through my Paypal account for (2) group buys....one for carbon fiber door inserts listed here >>> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90421 and the other for GB #2 carbon fiber center consoles listed here >>> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90593. I helped and trusted him becasue he had another group buy for center consoles which was completed, but not without some problems along the way. However, being that everyone did get their center consoles successfully from the first group buy, I decided to help and trust Tamoske. I thought that he learned his lesson from the first group buy and that he will correct and make the parts for the second group buys more smoothly, but that wasn't the case. As far as I know 95% of the people here involved with the (2) group buys HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEIR PARTS ALREADY PAID FOR. Just so that you know I am one of the 95% of the people that HAVE NOT RECEIVED THEIR PARTS ALREADY PAID FOR. This just shows what kind of character Tamoske is which is a TOTAL SCAMMER! After all I've done for him, Tamoske still owes me $1200 in parts that he NEVER SENT TO ME. Some of the 95% of the NSXPrime members who never received their parts filed charge back on my Paypal account asking for refund which I had already sent to Tamoske over a year ago. Tamoske had used me to get funds/money through my Paypal account for parts I guess he never intended to send out. HE SCAMMED EVERYONE HERE, INCLUDING ME! I will not trust him for anything. I helped him coordinate the (2) group buys, collected funds/money for him and sent every last cent to him and he SCEWED/SCAMMED ME ESPECIALLY AND EVERYONE HERE! Tamokse had put me through hell, because lots of the NSXPrime members here blamed me for being part of Tamoske's SCAM. BOTTOM LINE IS THIS...DON'T TRUST TAMOSKE! LIKE I SAID BEFORE. I HELPED HIM COLLECT FUNDS/MONEY FOR THE (2) GROUP BUYS AND HE STILL OWES ME $1200 IN PARTS HE NEVER SENT ME AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR HIM. HOW CAN YOU TRUST OR HELP ANYBODY LIKE THAT! I AM NOT GOING TO EVER HELP OR TRUST TAMOSKE ANYMORE. So please don't ask me to help him. If you want those door inserts, then you deal with Tamoske directly. I want nothing to do with his scams anymore. He had let me down after I trusted and helped him and now some members here are still holding me responsible for Tamoske's wrong doings. Tamoske basically ruined my reputation here on NSXPrime. Good luck with this, I hope I clarified everything for you.

-Jackson

This guy just doesn't give up. :mad::mad::mad:

Here is the latest development (email response) I got from Tamoske (based on my most recent post #80). Now here is Tamoske trying to turn the tables on me from a series of ongoing emails I had with him dating back from 4/22/08. Notice the long DELAYED response I finally got (between 4/29/08 - 9/2/08) after this whole thing exploded and Tamoske got exposed of his SCAM(S) he has ongoing. This is a C & P from my email account I got today. This is totally unreal!:mad:

NMYMIRR said:
NO, this has nothing to do with me or what I say on the forum. You can not put this on me. I would not have put this on the forum unless I felf this was true. What anybody say or do has no control what the outcome will be. YOU (TAMOSKE), HAVE THE CONTROL BECAUSE.....

1.) YOU HAVE EVERYONE'S MONEY.
2.) YOU HAVE EVERYONE'S PARTS.

I have NONE of the listed items on 1 or 2, you have them both so it's on you!
Like I said, I will only take back what I say ONLY IF you send everyone their parts (what they already paid for over a year ago)!

-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 1:00 pm
Subject: RE: Where are me parts you promised me last week?

if you will leave this everything will be lost totaly your choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Where are me parts you promised me last week?
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:29:54 -0400

I will delete it if and only if .... WHEN I RECEIVE ALL THE PARTS OWED TO ME AND EVERYONE THAT HAS PAID!

Sent: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 11:43 am

PLEASE DELETE ASAP YOUR LAST POST ABOUT ME BECAUSE YOU WILL CRASH EVERYTHING BRINGING PART TO YOU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:30:14 -0400

Tamoske,

I trusted you, I helped you with the (2) group buys. I sent you all the money, used all my spare time to help you. All I GOT FROM YOU ARE EXCUSES AND NOTHING ELSE (NO PARTS FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW!). You did not send me or most of the NSXPime members in the (2) group buys anything at all. I helped you even fought for you at one point, but you let me down and now some NSXPrime members are calling me a scammer like you because I helped you. You have ruin my reputation at NSXPrime because of your wrong doings. I CAN NOT TRUST YOU ANYMORE. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE THIS ALL RIGHT IS THAT YOU SEND EVERYONE THEIR PARTS THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR OVER 1 YEAR AGO. Then maybe, some people will trust or believe you, but not until that is done. I have nothing else to say or will help you with until fix the (2) group buys. That means send out all paid for parts to eveyone that has paid!

Sent: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 9:44 am

my dear friend done be made pleaase on MY I M VERY VERY MAD U DO EVERYTHING TO SELL COUPLE PARTS TO RAISE MY MONEY TO SHIPP YOU ALL THE PARTS WITH NO PROMISES BUT MY WORK. IM WRITTING THIS LETTER SINCERELY AND I WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING TO BECAOME VERY GOOD VENDOR- AND FINALY TO SHOW HOW BAD JOHN IS I WILL SHOW THIS HE PUT ME ON MY LEGS I WILL NOT FORGET HIM. TRUST ME YOU GET PARTS LIKE EVRYONE THEN I WILL BE UNLOCKED AND BECOME PRFECT VENDOR CRUSH JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:34:44 -0400

What is the status of the parts.....WHEN WILL YOU SEND THEM OUT TO US! I got another charge back on my Paypal account because of you not sending the parts out. You need to get the parts out LIKE NOw!

Sent: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 9:33 am

when i will solve my health problems and earn $ to pay for sanding and shipping.

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:37:57 -0400

Well whenever you are done with your illness, just send the parts to me as soon as possible. We all have been waiting a long time now, almost a year!

Sent: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:10 pm

hello i wrote on msn message in the morning honest situation.

To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Where are me parts you promised me last week?
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 15:13:36 -0400

Tamoske,

Now that your PM priviledges on NSXPrime got banned, I am trying to get a hold of you since you last PM me on NSXPrime. About 1.5 weeks ago you said that you were ready to send the parts to me, but I have received nothing yet. Has anything been sent to me yet or is that just anonther one of your excusess? Please let me know what is happening.

-Jackson (NMYMIRR)

Here are the last two emails I have received from tamoske, one of them yesterday, and another less than 12 hours ago.

As you can see, his primary interest is in acquiring a set of aftermarket headers for his nsx, which according to his email a few days ago, is now owned by the bank - perhaps the bank is demanding he include the headers with the car he says they siezed?

Yesterday he offered to trade me a set of bulkhead trim for a set of headers, and today, I am positing 'idiotik things', and must return 'his' headers.

tami2.jpg

Tamoske has plenty of your parts in stock

He may not be Nigerian but it was still fun to scam Tamoske a little bit. "Wendy" contacted him to buy some inserts and then wanted to arrange a group buy including consoles. For all of you with your heads in the sand about his ethics, or lack thereof, here is the email exchange proving he has all the parts for the group buy but no one here who already paid will ever get theirs.

----- Original Message ----
To: Mindaugas T <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 12:36:54 PM
S
Good evening,

I was given your email by a friend in the Netherlands who advised that you could manufacture and ship a carbon fiber center console to me for my 1994 Acura NSX. I just bought the car from my cousin and am looking to make it prettier (no making fun of me because I am a girl). How much would something like that go for and could I use my paypal account (I just set one up so I can buy the necessary parts to make my NSX distinctive).

Thank you for your time.

Wendy

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:13:28 -0700
Subject: Re: cf center console
To: @hotmail.com

Hello
yes i could make one but i need a payment to paypal. Price for cf console shipped is-400eur if buying combo with cf inserts then doing a disscount everything instead of 800eur im going to do for 700eur.
Thank you and lett me know what options for cf console you need.

Subject: RE: cf center console

I would need a single din with ashtray and coin tray.

Do you have photos of the inserts? I am not sure what they look like.

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 03:54:31 -0700

yes i have im attaching. so please let me know.
just console 400 eur or 600$ shipped and inserts price the same. but if buying combo them totaly =1050$ you save 100 eur. better if you can transfer USD. PRICES THAT I LEFT.
please include paypal fees 3%
paypal: [email protected]
cf inserts now in stock ready for shipping cf console single din plus astray will be shipped in 2 weeks after payment will be recieved.
thank you

Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:24:21 PM

I am bit confused. What is the price if I transfer US dollars compared with Euros?

Also, is the console in stock?

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 04:46:25 -0700

cf inserts done. console will be done and shipped in a 1.5-2 weeks.
we have only account for usd for paypal. so could you transfer in usd ok if no then in euros. i say this because i usd here better to exchange a little more cash we save.
so if transfering in euros console and door inserts =700eur if in usd=1050$ PLEASE AFTER PAYPAL TRANSFER TO- [email protected] ADD 3% PAYPAL FEES FOR THIS TRANSFER.
its your choice.
thank you

Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 2:58:32 PM

How many inserts are in stock? I know of a few other owners in my area who are looking for upgrades and I figured if you had enough stock I could buy them all and then sell them to the others. Any discounts for larger orders?

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:02:25 -0700

how many do you need?

Original Message ----
Sent: Friday, September 5, 2008 8:43:13 PM
Subject: RE: PLEASE let us know

I am interested in 15 inserts and 10 consoles.

Please advise.

Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:16:37 -0700
Subject: Your cf parts order information

Hello
Ok i suggest you this- buy now 10 sets of cf inserts with discount totally for-3000eur
and if you will have more interested people buy another 5 sets of cf inserts.

but if you really know that you will sell all 15 sets.
Then please leave 50% of deposit for rest of those 5 sets and we will do them with consoles in a 2 weeks time.
5 sets with disscount totaly=1500eur, so deposit of 50%= 750eur.

As for the cf consoles i could do to you discount for them.
So then 1 cf console=350eur
so 10 cf consoles =3500eur

But if you want to order them you must leave 50% deposit it would be=1750eur and we will do them in a 2 weeks time.

Thank you please let me know what you decided and when you can transfer money for the parts you want.

Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 6:27:20 PM

I'm sorry but I don't know what you are asking. I was checking to see if I bought all the inserts would I get a discount and then I could sell them to the other owners in my area. I figured if I got a discount I could cover my expenses and everyone would make out better since it would be easier to ship all one large order than multiple smaller ones.

Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2008 8:53:02 AM
Subject: RE: Your cf parts order information

please provide the bank account info

REGINA TAMOSIUNIENE
Siaures prospektas 12-8
Kaunas LT-49154
Lithuania
ID. 45008140601

DANSKE BANK LITHUANIA OFFICE

SWIFT CODE- SMPOLT 22

ACCOUNT NUMBER
LT 357400018089723810

INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER

please let me know when you gonna to transfer and what amount of eur?it would be best full amount.but it's to judge for you.
Thank you and let me know.

RE: Your cf parts order information‏
Sent: Sun 9/07/08 10:42 AM
To: Mindaugas T ([email protected])

who is regina?

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 07:56:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Your cf parts order information

Regina- is my mom and he is like my money accountant-. i will do tommorow photos so no worries.
you can no transfer 50% =4500eur and you will not be ripped or smth like that. because i hope after this deal we could work in the future because we are making- carbon fiber trim pieces very unique and nice.

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 23:06:25 -0700
Subject: Re: Your cf parts order information
To:@hotmail.com

If you transfer whole amount of 9000eur then it would be easier for 2 of us for get parts quickly without any more hasless transfering another part of deposit before shipping. i think its better easier to transfer whole amount.
thank you

Original Message ----
Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2008 5:43:40 PM

Please send photos of the current stock and I will transfer the equivalent funds for what is shown in the photos. The rest will be transferred upon completion of the order.

Sent: Sunday, September 7, 2008 6:56:35 PM

I await your photos.

Thank you.

Final order question‏
Sent: Tue 9/09/08 8:43 AM
To: [email protected])

Hello your order almoust done. we do not got any transfer you our account and no answer.
PLEASE BE SO KIND AND TRANSFER AS SOO AS YOU CAN PAYMENT FOR YOUR ORDER. 18 CF INSERTS AND 10 CF CONSOLES TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE. TOTAL PRICE SHIPPED 9000EUR

THANK YOU AND LET US KNOW WHEN TRANSFER WILL BE COMPLEATED.

369479964_KFBqY-XL.jpg

369480108_R73az-XL.jpg

369480164_txLrw-XL.jpg

369481182_yKQq4-XL.jpg

369481181_endGG-L.jpg

Re: Tamoske has plenty of your parts in stock

Can't INTERPOL get involved with something like this - this sounds to me like international fraud...

A little editing work here - Since you have his banking information he should be really easy to track down now. :smile:

INTERPOL on the Internet - http://www.interpol.com

Also, Lithuania is a member of INTERPOL and will cooperate with their investigations. They actually do investigate international crimes as suspected in this thread and others on this site in regards to this topic. Some further information about them below-

Financial and high-tech crimes

Financial and high-tech crimes – currency counterfeiting, money laundering, intellectual property crime, payment card fraud, computer virus attacks and cyber-terrorism, for example – can affect all levels of society.

Currency counterfeiting and money laundering have the potential to destabilise national economies and threaten global security, as these activities are sometimes used by terrorists and other dangerous criminals to finance their activities or conceal their profits.

Intellectual property crime is a serious financial concern for car manufacturers, luxury goods makers, media firms and drug companies. Most alarmingly, counterfeiting endangers public health, especially in developing countries, where the World Health Organization estimates more than 60 per cent of pharmaceuticals are fake.

‘Spam’ is becoming more than just a nuisance for Internet users, as criminals are using it in increasingly sophisticated ways to defraud consumers, cripple computer systems and release viruses. In 2000, the so-called ‘Love Bug’ virus, which affected millions of computers around the world within hours, exposed the vulnerability of corporate and government networks to such attacks.

New technologies open up many possibilities for criminals to carry out traditional financial crimes in new ways. One notable example is ‘phishing’, whereby a criminal attempts to acquire through e-mail or instant messaging sensitive information such as passwords or credit card details by pretending to be a legitimate business representative. With this information, the criminal can commit fraud and even money laundering.

INTERPOL has stepped up its efforts in this area, working with stakeholders such as pharmaceutical makers, Internet service providers, software companies, central banks and other relevant bodies to devise solutions to thwart criminals and protect consumers.

INTERPOL’s chief initiatives in the area of financial and high-tech crime focus on:

Payment cards
Money laundering
Intellectual property crime
Currency counterfeiting
New technologies

Last edited:

BUSTED!

When were the pics taken? :wink:

I just checked the exif. He "renamed" all of the console photos to indicate that they were taken on September 8, 2008.

BUT........

They were taken with the same Sharp Vodaphone he has used in the past over a year ago! He forgot that the "modify date" is also encrypted and does not erase the original date.

Create Date 2007:05:02 01:46:00
1 year, 4 months, 7 days, 18 hours, 28 minutes, 44 seconds ago
Date/Time Original 2007:05:02 01:46:00

1 year, 4 months, 7 days, 18 hours, 28 minutes, 44 seconds ago
Exif Image Size 1,280 × 960
Exif Version 0220
Flashpix Version 0100
Image Description untitled
Interoperability Index Unknown ()
Interoperability Version (4 bytes binary data)
Make SHARP
Camera Model Name V903SH
Modify Date 2008:09:07 22:16:46
1 day, 21 hours, 57 minutes, 58 seconds ago

However, the insert photos were taken on September 8.

Create Date 2008:09:08 10:10:00
1 day, 10 hours, 12 minutes, 13 seconds ago
Date/Time Original 2008:09:08 10:10:00
1 day, 10 hours, 12 minutes, 13 seconds ago
Exif Image Size 1,600 × 1,200
Exif Version 0220
Flashpix Version 0100
Image Description untitled
Interoperability Index Unknown ()
Interoperability Version (4 bytes binary data)
Make SHARP
Camera Model Name V903SH
Modify Date 2008:09:08 11:06:27
1 day, 9 hours, 15 minutes, 46 seconds ago

Last edited:

Man, I'm lost with any kind works, but filled with anger! Unbelieveable!

Man, I'm lost with any kind works, but filled with anger! Unbelieveable!

I actually pm'd him before reading about his scamming. He replied to me 2 days ago with all the products that he offers in cf with pricing!!! He said all parts are in stock ready to be shipped out. I wasn't a victim in the scam BUT I'm not opposed to buying from him IF he were to send the parts C.O.D.

His panties are twisted in such a bunch that he had to send me 5 separate emails to call me an idiot. Maybe I should have had him send me a photo of him holding a sign saying "I am I.D. 10-T" while standing next to the parts he will never send you once he has your money........

IDIOT‏
Sent: Wed 9/10/08 1:01 AM
To: Wendy @hotmail.com)

HELLO YOU CAN WRITE WHAT EVER YOU WANT SEE PHOTOS DATE TILL I WILL NOT SELL SOME PARTS I CANNOT SHIPP THEM OR REFUND REFUND ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Your cf parts order information‏
Sent: Wed 9/10/08 1:05 AM

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I MUST RAISE MY MONEY TO SHIPP YOU PARTS OR REFUND---!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO WHAT YOU WANT THINK WHAT YOU WANT-WHEN I RAISE $ BY SELLING SOME PARTS I TOLD YOU THEN I WILL SHIPP PARTS!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ONE OF THE BIGGEST IDIOTS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Sent: Wed 9/10/08 1:15 AM

SO LISTEN UP TO WHAT HE SAY IDIOT!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE TO DO!!!!!!!! YOU THOUGHT I DONT KNOW EMAIL-!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE I ALREADY TOLD YOU I WAS CHEATED 2 TIME BELIEVE OR NOT IM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR MINDS I KNOW BY THE WORK I WILL SHOW YOU CAN CALL CROCK IM NOT INTERESTED I WILL SHOW YOU BY SHIPPING PARTS!!!!!!!

Sent: Wed 9/10/08 2:23 AM

fuc**ng a**hole see what you write!!!!!!!!!!!!- i was please to allow sell OME PARTS TO SHIPP MEMBERS PARTS YOU DONE EVERYTHING TO STOP ME DO THIS NOW GO TO HELL IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER SELL PARTS I WILL REFUND OR SHIPP PARTS LIKE I WROTE YOU YOU OLD IDIOT- I NEED $ FOR PARTS AND I AGREED TO THEM FOR YOU TOP REFUND MEM,BERS POST THESE SENTENCES ASHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Wed 9/10/08 2:35 AM

because scoorp ripped me so i must rise to sell something $$ YOU UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE OUT OF THIS I CANNOT DO NOTHING IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND NORMAL WORDS THATS YOU PROBLEM!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, in the event someone wants to contact INTERPOL here is the information you need. I would also suggest that everyone that was affected get together for proper collaboration into the events that transpired. You may not get anything out of this but I would hope this could put a stop to fraud in the future if it's proven that this has happened.

For those you located in the USA that were affected by this event. I would suggest contacting your local police department so that this issue goes on official record. Then mention to them INTERPOL as a possible source of action. Not sure if the FBI would get involved, they might but this is a pretty small issue to them given everything else that they are doing. Couldn't hurt though as this appears to be a persistent effort to defraud people of money, I would mention INTERPOL to them also as a possible resource.

A lot of police forces out there have been cracking down on internet fraud and have been very successful at getting their man so to speak. It takes time but if I was affected by these events I would definitely take the time to go through the process of insuring the person spent some time in jail even if I didn't get a dime back.

http://www.interpol.com/Public/contact.asp

Report a crime

Criminal activity or missing persons should be reported to your local police department or your National Central Bureau (NCB). For further information, see our Police-Justice links.

You should also contact your local police to report lottery fraud or so-called ‘419’ scams in which unsolicited emails are sent offering large sums of money in exchange for a fee.

NTERPOL general contact details

You can get in touch with INTERPOL using the contact details below. Your message will be forwarded to the appropriate department but please note that we are unable to respond to all queries.

INTERPOL
General Secretariat
200, quai Charles de Gaulle
69006 Lyon
France

Fax: +33 (0)4 72 44 71 63

I realized this week I can still give iTrader feedback for Tamoske so I did. That resulted in me waking up this AM to a bunch of expletives and racial slurs on msn.

Vance

I will answer your question on my take of John and Tamoske

Tamoske would have never sent out all those pieces to the GB members. Maybe a few here a few there to keep the fish on the line.

I believe the main reason why people never caught on earlier was the false hope that they were going to get their parts. Deep down they knew they were being scammed but just didn't want to fully believe it.

What makes John dishonest is this. I have conducted business with John for on one of those NSXR wings that he had made in Taiwan. I paid 900 USD shipped to Canada for it. It was damaged and there are photos showing the poor fit, poor construction, and damage to the carbon fiber up on Prime after I recieved it. The damage was claimed to be caused by shipping. I had a replacement sent to me which Fedex paid for (John got paid 2x) and the replacement spoiler had damage in the exact spot as the first one. After I made the post on John. Another member on prime contacted me about thier wing they purchased from John with the same damage. 3 wings - 3 similar damages is not from shipping. John knew about this and did NOTHING to remedy it. John COMPLETELY CHOSES TO IGNORE ME even after I called him out many times and I'm calling him out again. John is not honest is his for sale postings. He out there to rid himself of his poor products and recoup his losses on innocent members of Prime

Another reason why John is dishonest is the fact that he lied to the community about his parts from Tamoske being made in Germany. John knew everything that was going on but he made the conscious or self aware choice to lie. He stated he had 3 choices. He knew that some of the parts he had belonged to the community but chose to lie about where they were made in hopes that people will purchase them so he can recoup his losses.
John clearly thinks about himself before anyone else here on Prime in this Tamoske ordeal.

Vance, you are 100% correct Tamoske is scammer but everyone knows that.

I am on here to say that John isn't this poster seller that people make him out to be. I got screwed over from John. I don't want anyone else to get screwed over by John. I am just sad to see AR99NSX get screwed over by John and his misrepresentation of the item he sold him.

Vance I contacted you via PM about my NSXR wing. You asked me repeatedly who the seller was and I didn't tell because I didn't want to discredit someone until they had a fair chance to make the transaction right.

I would like to add that I had an almost identical expereince (albeit less expensive)with john/scorp .
He sold me a part which was defective - only to replace it with another defective part ! I then received no further responses to my inquiries when contacting him .
I too believe him to be a dishonest person and have no trouble believing that he would participate in this scam
this is only my opinion from my experience and I really don't like to bash people(except trev!)
It is true that these parts belong to the GB and they should be distributed as such, - MAYBE - a voluntary "donation" to scorp as a "sign of appreciaton" for helping to get the parts - MAYBE -
there are very few people on prime that I would not buy from , too bad John (by his own choice)had to be lumped in with Tamoske -

Just a heads up.... Tamoske

I was messaged by SN: NSXLTU on AOL Instant Messenger asking if I was interested in carbon fiber parts.

His available part lists included:
f console-450$
cf inserts-350$
cf trim pieces-700$
cf door panels-2000$
cf pieces replace leather-700$
led turn lights-400$
led tailights-1500$ if with our lights-2000$
aluminium cluster rings-100$
nsx-r gauge faces-350$ or other that you can choose color-200$
rear spats set-250$
cf coolant tank

He claims to have 4 CF consoles available and ready for paypal payments. He also mentioned that it was made "locally" but when I asked where they were made exactly and if I can have someone pick it up, he changed his story that they were locally made in Europe.

So, just a heads up to all, he's using SN NSXLTU and he e-mailed me using [email protected].

-Jeff

Re: Just a heads up.... Tamoske

The NSX community is small. The subset that mod their NSX is even smaller. He pretty well have a market of maybe 5 people. Good luck selling the parts!

Easiest thing for him..and its no secret...is to mail out the paid items to the people they belong to, cod if he's got no way to pay for shipping (like thats really the truth), salvage his reputation and then liquidate his stock at hand.

How hard is that?

Re: Just a heads up.... Tamoske

I just got an IM from NSXLTU, asking if I'm interested in CF parts. I don't think I would EVER buy anything from overseas, no matter how good the price.

Back