• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pohanka Acura NSX Meet June 8th!!!

Hi Guys,

I just checked the distance on mapquest, count me in!

Does Lud come out to play?

Hmmm... I will be coming from a few hundreds miles away, so I'm bummed to hear that it's starting so early in the AM. May have to miss out...........

Hmmm... I will be coming from a few hundreds miles away, so I'm bummed to hear that it's starting so early in the AM. May have to miss out...........

It didn't start till 11 last year and people started showing right after 9. Things will be going on till 3 or later.....

I reread the thread again, where exactly is this happening at?

Is it at a dealership or another location?

1. John McCain Racing
2. gleibig
3. charleysung
4. Chris NSX
5. I1O101I
6. lutera
7. Knukle Head
8. 95nsxtsy
9. jebzter
10. nsxwolf
11. GOTTSPD
12. NSXFRIEND
13. DCnsxGOzoom!!!
14. goa360
15. ARYNSX
16. Nbovelle (Nate in DC)
17. CB169
18. Inexcess
19. Veleno
20. AK
21. ?????

Sounds good, I'm there then.

Anyone from Bethesda going? Maybe we can follow each other? No NSX for me but that's ok.

So what sort of things are planned for the event? Do I need to bring anything?

I don't get out much, but you can count me in. Hopefully, I can get my nsx washed and waxed before the meet :redface:

1. John McCain Racing
2. gleibig
3. charleysung
4. Chris NSX
5. I1O101I
6. lutera
7. Knukle Head
8. 95nsxtsy
9. jebzter
10. nsxwolf
11. GOTTSPD
12. NSXFRIEND
13. DCnsxGOzoom!!!
14. goa360
15. ARYNSX
17. CB169
18. Inexcess
19. Veleno
20. AK
21. bkknsx
22. ?????

John this is Ash, ill be there, i got my blower up and running tonight, maybe ill park it in the far corner or something lol. I came up with a frew cruise route for you guys, ill just show them to you in the morning when i get into work.

Deffently count me in, i want to try and get some good pics this year and possibly some rolling shots.

We had the red nsx up in detail on monday, needless to say i just sat there for about 20 minutes :biggrin:

John this is Ash, ill be there, i got my blower up and running tonight, maybe ill park it in the far corner or something lol. I came up with a frew cruise route for you guys, ill just show them to you in the morning when i get into work.

Deffently count me in, i want to try and get some good pics this year and possibly some rolling shots.

We had the red nsx up in detail on monday, needless to say i just sat there for about 20 minutes :biggrin:

You can park in front right next to me!!! I believe a few of the guys in service with the S2K's are going to hang too. :biggrin:

Foster's Grill in Chantilly is doing burgers, dogs and wings on Sunday. Make sure you show up hungry!!! Things will get started at 11 and we will go for a drive after that. I'll be here around 9 getting things set up with XM and Foster's. Maybe us local guys can head to Hooter's after the drive?

Foster's Grill of Chantilly
5007 Westone Plaza
Chantilly, VA 20151
www.fostersgrille.com

Does anyone know approximately how far of a drive it would be from Ocean City, Md to Pohanka? I may head down the beach Friday and leave there early Sunday morning to be at the meet.

-Greg

Does anyone know approximately how far of a drive it would be from Ocean City, Md to Pohanka? I may head down the beach Friday and leave there early Sunday morning to be at the meet.

-Greg

It's a 3 hour drive depending on traffic. I've done it several times...

I get this email today about the meet....AWESOME! I will make best efforts to be there sunday morning. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've never been to one; do we bring anything?

I get this email today about the meet....AWESOME! I will make best efforts to be there sunday morning. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I've never been to one; do we bring anything?

Just your NSX. :biggrin: We've got 30 spots so let's fill it up!!!

1. John McCain Racing
2. gleibig
3. charleysung
4. Chris NSX
5. I1O101I
6. lutera
7. Knukle Head
8. 95nsxtsy
9. jebzter
10. nsxwolf
11. GOTTSPD
12. NSXFRIEND
13. DCnsxGOzoom!!!
14. goa360
15. ARYNSX
17. CB169
18. Inexcess
19. Veleno
20. AK
21. bkknsx
22. eyedoc
23. ?????

Just to clarify, I won't have my NSX. I'm out here on vacation so I'll be in a civic instead.

Is there a drive/cruise once everyone shows up?
If so I probably won't be able to keep up with you guys in the civic so I may have to leave early. I'll still come though to check out the cars and meet the owners.

Wish I can make it, but I sold the NSX:frown: Maybe I can tour along with a member, hope to have another NSX by next year:biggrin:

Wish I can make it, but I sold the NSX:frown: Maybe I can tour along with a member, hope to have another NSX by next year:biggrin:

I'm sure somebody would love to have you ride along!!! You must show...

1. John McCain Racing
2. gleibig
3. charleysung
4. Chris NSX
5. I1O101I
6. lutera
7. Knukle Head
8. 95nsxtsy
9. jebzter
10. nsxwolf
11. GOTTSPD
12. NSXFRIEND