• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Polished aluminum THROTTLE BODY COVER. Engine dress-up

thanks Warren,it helps to make a dull engine bay a little bit nicer.
Very happy.
wODg0MDE3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODg0MDE5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Count me as another satisfied customer. Thank you for bringing this to other NSX owners. Your efforts are appreciated! :smile:

Norm
94 Red

Attachments

• IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 489
Thats look real good!!! Top Ten mods for any NSX!!!

Thanks for the compliment! :biggrin:

are you going to do carbon fiber?

No, not anytime soon. I am working on several polished engine bay designs.

The throttle body cover has been well received. I am having several more made, so to satisfy the orders I have received. After that, we will see...

The only thing better that I could think of was having the actual TB polished. But this mod looks so clean I didn't think that was necessary.

DSC01671.JPG

DSC01674.JPG

Thanks again Warren!

Distance Runner said:
are you going to make in CF :biggrin:

No, not anytime soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------
That is a turely great mods...here is what CF would look like if you are going to make them!!!!!Of couse NICER :biggrin:

Attachments

• cf1.jpg
    cf1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
warren,
i have a way to have them CF coated. not sure how expensive this would be. they would not be actual CF but they look perfect... let me know

Distance Runner said:
Thanks for the compliment! :biggrin:

No, not anytime soon. I am working on several polished engine bay designs.

The throttle body cover has been well received. I am having several more made, so to satisfy the orders I have received. After that, we will see...

so whats next?!?!? need more shiny stuff!!! :)

robr said:
so whats next?!?!? need more shiny stuff!!! :)
I'd like to see someone make something to either cover or replace all the stock parts (fan shroud, fan blade, brackets, etc) on the passengers side of the alternator. A polished fan (shroud & fan itself) would be cool. That's the only area of the engine compartment that nobody makes bolt on parts for to dress it up.

And maybe something shiny to cover the glass latch? The latch mechanism that holds the rear glass down is kinda ugly IMO. I'm going to end up painting mine black just so it's less noticable. Maybe I'll have it chromed. Nah, probably just paint it black. I might even do the same to the fan & all the junk to the right of the alternator.

But the TB cover is great! So simple, easy, inexpensive, and it looks GREAT...

Warren,

I've got mine in as well. After my tune up this week, I'll be posting pics for you.

Rooster

Just ordered mine and its in the mail!
Can't wait..
extremely fast shipping out time same day!
thanx mate

Received mine in the mail today. Excellent part, excellent packing, excellent customer service. Even comes with an Allen key. Go Warren!!

-Arshad

Just got mine..
wow 4 days! anyways very happy! thanx warren

I have received a new batch of the Throttle Body Covers from the polisher. They are in stock, and ready to ship.

Thank you for all of the inquiries. :smile:

Last edited:
Got mine the in mail the other day also. I had forgot that I ordered it so when it arrived it was like someone sent me a present!! :biggrin:
I have a couple more things to do with my compartment before I post a pic of it. After seeing all these nice and pretty one, kinda ashamed of it right now. :redface:

Back