• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Polished aluminum THROTTLE BODY COVER. Engine dress-up

I had an aluminum polished throttle body cover fabricated, and I have installed a prototype. It has clean edges and a 45 degree bend on the airbox side, so to improve the aestetics.

I think it cleans up the appearance of the engine bay, offering a much improved look.

I have had them produced, and now offering them for sale to interested Prime members.

$58 shipped to the US with Paypal payment. Or $56 if paying with check or money order.

PM or email me to place order. Enjoy...

11199Engine_Bay_-_Car3_011.jpg
[/IMG]
11199Engine_Bay_-_Car3_010.jpg
[/IMG]
11199Engine_Bay_-_Car3_017.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: What do you think of this design? Polished TBC

Put me down for one.

i would definetly like to have one, pending the final pricing on this piece. it looks great~!!!

I like the look. How about a matching fuse block cover? Sell them as a matched set...
Maybe include a new fastener that is chrome, Cad, or Zinc plated.
Question- Where did you get your perforated and polished fuel rail covers (chrome or aluminum?)?
I am interested depending upon price.

Last edited:

I do not have the fuse box cover. I purchased the FI covers from RM Racing, but they have shut down.

The Throttle Body Cover is in the final stages of design, and should be ready soon. I am having about 10 made, and selling them at $50. Let me know if interested. Thanks for the inquiry.

Warren

OK.
Put me down for one.
PM me when they are ready and where to send my check.

I will take one. Thanks.

From what I see it is mounted on via one bolt. Due to vibration and other variables, will this bolt have the tendency to unloosen? Also, can you get any shinier bolts for this cover plate? JMO, but the dull bolt stands out a little.

The bolt has shown no signs of loosening at all. Seems very sturdy and secure.

I am working on including a polished bolt with these as well, but don't have it worked out yet. I should know by next week. Looks good though...

Warren

one for me.... keep me posted as well

Update:

I should have these by Monday, and ready to ship sometime by the middle/end of next week. I will keep everyone posted on when I can ship.

I am hinging on the manufacturer getting these finished, so please bear with me. I am anxious to put the final version on my car, too. :smile: Thanks.

Warren

Back