• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pop’s new fat bottom girl…LOL

Dad and I went for a ride today and took some picks of his new car. It was a good ride over Mohawk Mtn. :smile:

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

Very Nice Chuck! Good Luck with it. Hope to see it in person sometime.
Rich :biggrin:

That's Mohawk in CT.not Mohonk in NY?

BTW, you have a cool d, in CTad.:biggrin:

Last edited:
That's Mohawk in CT.not Mohonk in NY?
Mohonk in NY LoL I spell like a ra-tard:smile:

What kind of seat rails is the metallic colored nsx using?

Gias Low Max w/Bride rails. They hold you in very well and are very comfortable, but are to hard to get in and out of to use everyday in my opinion. They do give you some more head room when compared to my Brix II.

i have the same seats, but my rails only go so far, and anyone shorter then me cant reach the pedals. I am 5'11. I cant remember but i think they are mugen rails.

"Dad's" car looks faster than yours!!!!:eek::wink:

"Dad's" car looks faster than yours!!!!:eek::wink:

Well its not...:cool: I can stay with him till 6th.. LoL by then its way to fast for the street :eek:
I was teasing him the other day that its all show no go. Needless to say he was researching FI the other day.

I want to go FI so bad, but I’m in the process of building a house, and trying to save.

Well its not...:cool: I can stay with him till 6th.. LoL by then its way to fast for the street :eek:
I was teasing him the other day that its all show no go. Needless to say he was researching FI the other day.

I want to go FI so bad, but I’m in the process of building a house, and trying to save.

You've been wanting to go FI for awhile, who's going to get there first, Dad and the fat bottom girl, or Chuck with the tight butt car?:eek::biggrin::wink:

Very nice. I like them both. I have the same seats. I love them. When i first opened the tread i seen mohawk. I thought you were very close to me but then reading further through it i see its not. But thats still close.

Mine just got rear ended last nite while parked. Just washed it to go to a going away party when my neighbor backed into it.

Very nice. I like them both. I have the same seats. I love them. When i first opened the tread i seen mohawk. I thought you were very close to me but then reading further through it i see its not. But thats still close.

Mine just got rear ended last nite while parked. Just washed it to go to a going away party when my neighbor backed into it.
"OUCH!" :eek:

You've been wanting to go FI for awhile, who's going to get there first, Dad and the fat bottom girl, or Chuck with the tight butt car?:eek::biggrin::wink:

Well he beat me to it. I just took Dads car out with the new CTSC fresh from a clean install from Larry B and all I can say is... WOW!! It drives completely normal around town with plenty of OMPH when you put you foot in it. Its like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Why anyone would want more, just don't make sense. I think more power would be unusable. The NSX should have come this way from the factory! Im now saving my pennies and looking for a second job:biggrin:

Well he beat me to it. I just took Dads car out with the new CTSC fresh from a clean install from Larry B and all I can say is... WOW!! It drives completely normal around town with plenty of OMPH when you put you foot in it. Its like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Why anyone would want more, just don't make sense. I think more power would be unusable. The NSX should have come this way from the factory! Im now saving my pennies and looking for a second job:biggrin:
Congrats Dad and Chuck. Chuck, some advice for you, save your money, just borrow Dad's!!!!:wink:

When "Dad" and I were on our test drive, I was in third gear. The moment my right foot fully depressed the throttle the back-end came out:). My thoughts: OK, the blower belt is tight:D:D:D.

Regards,
LarryB

When "Dad" and I were on our test drive, I was in third gear. The moment my right foot fully depressed the throttle the back-end came out:). My thoughts: OK, the blower belt is tight:D:D:D.

Regards,
LarryB

O Yeah! I cant see why anyone would want more. It's an excellent balance between power and drivability. Any more would just be too much, especially for the average driver. It really brings the power up to todays standards.

Last edited:
Back