• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Porsche Cayman S

It makes me sad that a 3.3 litre motor with mid engine design and 291 horsepower with 251 torque...Honda better get its act together!!!!

What a shame...

I heard that it was clocked faster than the 911 at "Der Ring" !!!!!

What does that have to do with "General NSX Discussion"? You may watch other threads about the cayman in the proper forums.

edit: Lud already moved this thread to off topic.

Last edited:
92NSX said:
NSX is 3.2L and 290 HP....and that was factory in '97. It is now 2005!! You are coming it to a 2006 model year car???
So what is the point? :confused: :rolleyes:
I think he's being sarcastic because a lot of people say that the NSX is slow and under-powered, when its power is very similar to the new Cayman S, except Acura did it 8 years ago. The argument is still funny when you consider other luxury sports car makers, such as Jaguar and Maserati. Both of their main cars in the same price range as the NSX are just as "slow" as the NSX. It's just a matter of time to see auto enthusiasts brag about the power and speed of these new cars, and yet say the NSX is slow.

Patdeisa said:
I think he's being sarcastic because a lot of people say that the NSX is slow and under-powered, when its power is very similar to the new Cayman S, except Acura did it 8 years ago. The argument is still funny when you consider other luxury sports car makers, such as Jaguar and Maserati. Both of their main cars in the same price range as the NSX are just as "slow" as the NSX. It's just a matter of time to see auto enthusiasts brag about the power and speed of these new cars, and yet say the NSX is slow.

You're right.

Racer,
Good point also.

Back