• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

positive-negative

hi evarybody i am dimitris and i think prime is the best web on market anything i ask i found the answer !!! thanks prime .
i got a 99 nsx well damaged and prime was the best place to get parts as u know acura is high... thanks to prime and the members i bought parts i will get my dream car out but i need to tell the members my story obout the nsxr hood i bought.
i got the cf nsxr style hood: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62014
well i bought it and came here damaged vizal was nice man he says i am sorry i will get it back to ups for investigation as request i say ok the hood was vis made . ups came here but they only refound $100 becase i had get rid of the original box as i told them and sent it back with the oem hood box. vizal call me a lot of times and he apologise to me obout it but i say ok no problem my car is black i will paint the hood black so will match. then i told vizal sent it back no problem with him well he never did he claim that he didnt have no money. i say ok i will sent u the shiping money or i will prepay tha shiping from here in indiana. FROM there i never heard nothing no nswer phone no e mail no pm i dont want no more then i pay for it but again i am thankfull that the other menbers make up for him they been so nice and help me a lot obout my nsx.
Here in indiana its hard to get parts for the nsx i believe it 4-5 nsxs in state of indiana so its not like LA a lot of nsxs there . any way the reason i post this thread was that i dont like people to get riped of and again NOTHING AGAINST PRIME i am huppy that john from new jersey told me obout the nsx prime and i got to be member and get a lot of parts and my questions answered.
THANKS PRIME AND EVERYBODY HELP ME WITH MY PROJECT.
nsx was my dream since came out i was mad because i lived in greece and for some reason they never import one over there so i never saw one over there i got to move to usa and from the firts days i was here i went to find it and here i am i own one now even damaged i am huppy
dimitris

Back