• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

post a pic of your garage!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

my god, what do some of you do for a living, i may consider changing my major in college while I still can lol. Every one is sick just cause the nsx makes it look that good, but you guys all have lambos, vetts, ect. My garage currently only has a z and s2k :(, nsx soon :)

Gary wins. Hands down. That is an awesome garage!

Last edited:
The Manhut still under construction
IMG00197-20090712-1118.jpg

IMG00196-20090712-1116.jpg

IMG00194-20090712-1115.jpg

IMG00192-20090712-1113.jpg

IMG00191-20090712-1112.jpg

IMG00189-20090712-1111.jpg

NSX and Legend 6-speed painted Grand Prix white...

garage.jpg

Daily driver - MC40 JCW (for sale)

Miniclose-up.jpg

Legend 6-speed (for sale)

DSC00337.jpg

NSX (not for sale)

NSXside-1.jpg

Yawwn: I saw you were somewhere in Pleasanton? That is a stunning house and garage layout ~ 6 cars is awesome! I'd be happy with a nice 3-car garage.....DAMN *bow down!

I remember another garage thread somewhere.....but if you guys want to see cool garages just go on 6speed (they have a dedicated garage section there)

My garage is nothing special - still waiting for enough savings to buy a bigger place.

FD!!!!!

which is more fun to drive?

which is more comfortable?

thanks

FD advantages: power, steering response, turning radius, braking, weight distribution, no oil starvation issues at cornering speeds, no silly timing belts or harmonic balancers to worry about breaking and making u $10k poorer

NSX advantages: MPGs, lower, wider, no oil consumption to worry about, honda reliability (accept for those aforementioned), Luxury + fit & finish

Both cars are fun in their ways. the FD emphasis more on the performance side and the NSX is more for the overall experience. The NSX doesn't really accel in a whole lotta things by today's HP standards for a 2-seater in their respective class and cost.

Comfort is about the same. NSX is lower so it's harder than other cars to get in and out. But the seats are more supportive on the shoulders.

My carbureted daily 1980 toyota corolla, 1991 NSX, and a glimpse of the 1988 pontiac fiero gt turbo....

older picture

Sorry, late to the party... don't get over to this section much :redface:

Here's my garage (barn).... still a work in progress on the inside.

-Wick

IMG_04411.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

Recently completed. Used Garage America to do the floors/storage system/cabinets and GC to do the baseboards, pretty up the stairs, etc. 673 square feet or so... ended up costing about $5000 with the floor/wall system/cabinets and accessories (hooks, baskets, etc) after some haggling :) (in case anyone is curious about the price of this kind of work) I think it came out pretty good.

Attachments

• garage-small.jpg
    garage-small.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 194
  • garage2-small.jpg
    garage2-small.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 137
  • garage3-small.jpg
    garage3-small.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Recently completed. Used Garage America to do the floors/storage system/cabinets and GC to do the baseboards, pretty up the stairs, etc. 673 square feet or so... ended up costing about $5000 with the floor/wall system/cabinets and accessories (hooks, baskets, etc) after some haggling :) (in case anyone is curious about the price of this kind of work) I think it came out pretty good.

Looks like the garage cost so much that you were unable to purchase a decent camera to photograph it :tongue:

Just kidding.... I think it looks wonderful! :smile:

Looks like the garage cost so much that you were unable to purchase a decent camera to photograph it :tongue:

Just kidding.... I think it looks wonderful! :smile:

Hahahaha! Yes! Thats my crappy camera phone. I have a terminal case of laziness :tongue:

The fact that we have to shrink these pics down like 90% to fit the upload quota doesnt help though.

Thanks for the kudos! One thing that doesnt come through is the floor is black with a pattern of three gray rectangles.

On a nicer day Im going to try to pull the cars out and take a better pic of just the flooring in case anyone is considering the same stuff and wants to see a "real world" install

Back