• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Potential traitor in our midst!!!!

To anyone who is thinking of buying an F-car...these cars get a lot of attention. This car may not be for you if you don't like a lot of attention.

Steven,

Congratulations! You are living the American Dream at full throttle!

I just wanted to ask.... now that you own it and love it, does the attention factor make you wary of parking in public places? Do you still think you will be able to rack up the miles considering the attention it gets?

Steven,

Congratulations! You are living the American Dream at full throttle!

I just wanted to ask.... now that you own it and love it, does the attention factor make you wary of parking in public places? Do you still think you will be able to rack up the miles considering the attention it gets?

Yes I will still and do park it in public places. I won't make the same mistake I made with the NSX, not driving it that is.

That is one pretty car, congratulations. I have a 348 Spyder and get a lot of attention, but can't imagine the attention that that gorgeous thing gets. I too am driving mine more than the average person. I hope to put around 8 to 10k miles on it per year.

Spent a few hours in the car today. Got all sorts of attention. Cheers, horns, thumbs up, people revving their pick up trucks. I had the top down so I spent a lot of time answering questions at stop lights. I had a fun day. My buddy with me is a lot like me where he doesn't like the attention too much. I asked him where you want to go next, he says home so I can get out of this car, LOL. We stopped on the way home and I ran in to the store to get a drink. Some girl pulls in beside us. She "accidentally drops something and bends over in her tight jeans and looks over her shoulder and smiles at us. LOL. We laughed the rest of the way home.

Yes I will still and do park it in public places. I won't make the same mistake I made with the NSX, not driving it that is.

Are you going to leave the keys in the ignition and push shopping carts out of the way with it?:wink:

I will get around to it. The car is dirty and it is a brisk 54 degrees here today. I will wash it this week and take some pictures.

Spent a few hours in the car today. Got all sorts of attention. Cheers, horns, thumbs up, people revving their pick up trucks. I had the top down so I spent a lot of time answering questions at stop lights. I had a fun day. My buddy with me is a lot like me where he doesn't like the attention too much. I asked him where you want to go next, he says home so I can get out of this car, LOL. We stopped on the way home and I ran in to the store to get a drink. Some girl pulls in beside us. She "accidentally drops something and bends over in her tight jeans and looks over her shoulder and smiles at us. LOL. We laughed the rest of the way home.

That's it !!! I'm putting Ferrari badges on the X !!! Ha Ha, on a related note, I took a drive on Sunday morning traveling down Pacific Coast Highway through Newport Beach and Corona Del Mar. In the space of about 4 miles, I counted 7 Ferraris, including an F-40 :eek:

That's it !!! I'm putting Ferrari badges on the X !!! Ha Ha, on a related note, I took a drive on Sunday morning traveling down Pacific Coast Highway through Newport Beach and Corona Del Mar. In the space of about 4 miles, I counted 7 Ferraris, including an F-40 :eek:

I have driven on PCH too. In less than 15 minutes I had seen more exotic cars than I had previously seen in 40 years combined.

2126670909_b0d2d20370.jpg

2127446764_b9c97d0cce.jpg

2127446722_5eae78c3f7.jpg

2127445796_3a7977d042.jpg

2127445758_02efb87c22.jpg

2126669907_b30b0f83e7.jpg

Those colours look like a day at the beach, beautiful!

Where (roughly) did you take those photos? Put some kangaroos on the lawn and the first one could easily pass for my neck of the woods.

Those colours look like a day at the beach, beautiful!

Where (roughly) did you take those photos? Put some kangaroos on the lawn and the first one could easily pass for my neck of the woods.

I am at the Florida house. Check out the wheels. I cleaned the car up today and was really looking at the whole car close up. The car is perfect I can't even find the smallest scratch or flaw. The wheels are the best quality wheels I have ever seen. I found a receipt for them in the pile of papers that came with the car. The last owner spent 9300 dollars on the wheels:eek: That seems like a lot of money to me but the wheels are unbelievable quality.

Back