• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Power to our troops

Hello Everyone, now i dont own a NSX, but i just wanna meet people and talk cars with, from the fayetteville area ( i know, boo) any events or meet-ups I would really appreciate

Hello Everyone, now i dont own a NSX, but i just wanna meet people and talk cars with, from the fayetteville area ( i know, boo) any events or meet-ups I would really appreciate

Hi Manny .... Welcome to NSX Prime and the NSX Community. You may not own an NSX but I know you are a cousin in our family.

Tom

I lived in Fayetteville for 8 years and I can tell you that your social time will be best spent not in Fayetteville. There's the first of the month meet in Raleigh that is pretty cool. I don't do car meets too often, I personally save my annual allocated "car time" at various road courses (if you are interested in that stuff lmk)

Fayetteville sucks but make the most of being in the Carolinas as it is an awesome region, I was forced to move to Fayetteville but now voluntarily living in Raleigh and you would have to force me to leave.

Manny,

It's a bit of a drive for you, but the Brier Creek Cars n Coffee here in Raleigh area every month (first Saturday 9 am) is a great event. Attendance leans toward Import/Exotic, but in recent months has expanded to everything from Cobras and muscle cars to Pre-War classic and street rods. There is a big presence by 2000S owners (usually at least 20).

Another neat event that is a bit closer to you is the Grille 57 Cruise in Garner. This event happens every month beginning in April on the 3rd Saturday. 2 pm to 6 pm. usually about 150-250 cars. This event is more American muscle cars, but you see a lot of variety here.

I lived in Fayetteville for 8 years and I can tell you that your social time will be best spent not in Fayetteville. There's the first of the month meet in Raleigh that is pretty cool. I don't do car meets too often, I personally save my annual allocated "car time" at various road courses (if you are interested in that stuff lmk)

Fayetteville sucks but make the most of being in the Carolinas as it is an awesome region, I was forced to move to Fayetteville but now voluntarily living in Raleigh and you would have to force me to leave.

My buddy is in the same pickle as he is. He's stationed in FT Bragg and looking for some other car enthusiasts to meet and hang out with. If they can get a few decent folks together, they can get together to drive to these further events too! I suggested the Brier Creek C&C already to my buddy...

Back