• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pre 96' t top?

Yea sell it save your money till you get about 40,000 and buy a Mint condition Nsx-T dont destroy another NSX they are gettin rare with every Hairbrain Scheme people like you think up! if you look at some of these Converts they are terrible looking and no-one wants to buy it, if they do buy it they sell it off cuz of the poor craftmanship,, the NSX is the only almost convert Honda has ever made, ever seen a factory Convert Accord? CRV? Prelude? TL,RL,RSX,TSX? Nope,, dont do it!!!

Yea sell it save your money till you get about 40,000 and buy a Mint condition Nsx-T dont destroy another NSX they are gettin rare with every Hairbrain Scheme people like you think up! if you look at some of these Converts they are terrible looking and no-one wants to buy it, if they do buy it they sell it off cuz of the poor craftmanship,, the NSX is the only almost convert Honda has ever made, ever seen a factory Convert Accord? CRV? Prelude? TL,RL,RSX,TSX? Nope,, dont do it!!!

+ eleventy billion

Um, what about the Del Sol? I would venture to say that is more of a convertbile that the NSX-T was.

I always liked the Del Sol.....

Honda%20CRX%20del%20Sol%20eurospec%20red%20fsv%20high%201998.jpg

you guys are forgetting the 1st generation prelude for which there are quite a few convertibles around still

and on the del sol. i wouldn't consider it any closer to a convertible than an nsx-t

prelude_81_convertible.jpg

Didn't know they made a 1st Gen Prelude convertible.

Anyway, back on point......

BALLABOVEALL,

I'd just sell the coupe and purchase a '95+. That's the best way to go about it.

Last edited:
I found my '95 NSX-T for $25k. If you're willing to go for one over 100k miles, you can find them for that price around...especially the '95-'96 NA1 version.

I don't see the point in spending a TON of money (which to do a half-way decent job at a conversion, that's what you're looking at) when you can get a superior built one made by Honda for much less than what you'd spend to convert.

If you wanted a targa, you shouldn't have settled for a pre '95 model. I live in San Diego and the ability to remove the top was a huge deciding factor and prompted me to only look for '95+ models.

That job would probably cost a good amount and plus it might not come out right.I would sell this coupe and just go for a 95 to 96 they are the chepest of the targas you can find.Its pretty easy to find a nice one in the low 30s.

Back