• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PRIDE Light Weight Exhaust 19.5 lbs (Stainless)

Hello Primers,

Here's our brand new product, PRIDE STAINLESS STEEL LIGHT WEIGHT EXHAUST. Someday a Titanium version that weighs only 7-8 lbs ish?... Well, back to the topic. The piping inlets are 2.25" and weighs only 19.5 lbs / 8.84 kg. Dual Polished tip (single tip per side) measures at 3.5 inches / 89mm each. Price will be $800. Shipping to the CONUS (Continental US) $55 flat rate. I have them all in stock ready to ship immediately. Our exhaust will fit all 1991-1996 NSX. 1997-2005 NSX requires adaptors sold separately. All adaptors are in stock as well. Fits all 1991-2001 & 2002-2005 rear lower valances.

PRIDENSXLightWeightExhaust_zps26dd5194.jpg

PRIDENSXLightWeightExhaust2_zps216c7b1e.jpg

PRIDENSXLightWeightExhaust3_zps3ff5ce0b.jpg

PRIDENSXLightWeightExhaust4_zpsf61a1dd5.jpg

Also available in:
Dual Burnt on the Stainless 3.5" Tips: $850 *Limited Production
Dual Thick Walled 3.5" Tips: $880 *Limited Production
Quad Tips: $830 (Two tips per side of the car, each tip measures at 2.25"/ 57mm)

95-99 NSX Adaptors: $110
00-05 NSX Adaptors: $130

We also make other parts for the NSX like Headers, Test Pipes, High Flow Cats, F1 Exhausts, and many Carbon Fiber parts to follow.

Mark @ PRIDE
[email protected]

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J0MbWsk2gaA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gFXmRrFCUVw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Last edited:
Looks nice Mark. If quality is on a par with V1/V2 you should have a winner at that price point. Before someone else asks: Do you have a sound clip available? How does it compare to GTLW (they look similar)? And did you do any dyno tests?

Love it!

In for a sound clip... is this loud?

I may need this...

Looks similar to the SOS enduralite, how does it compare?

And the enduralight looks like the Taitec GTLW. These 3 are all the same design.

Mark I have to say, the weld work on these looks really clean.

I just installed the SOS Endura Lite... which in terms of looks pretty much looks the same as the Pride... is the entire system polished & what material has it been packed with? I see this also be avaliable with dual tips... any idea what they will look like?

I just paid someone to have my SOS canister polished. From what I see here the Price looks great and amazing price if it also come polished like the photo. If its similar sounding to the SOS / Cantrell Endura Lite in terms of sound I couldn't be happier as the SOS exhaust has a nice exotic baritone to it.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly, looks like a the GTLW. Looks like a bargain!!! (if it sounds like the GTLW)

Looks similar to the SOS enduralite, how does it compare?

If you put one side by side to the GTLW or the Enduralite there are many differences.

Love it!

In for a sound clip... is this loud?

I may need this...

On my 02 ULEV, it's surprisingly not that loud. Sound clip will be provided soon.

Mark, is this exhaust FI ready too?

2.25 inches, this is FI ready.

And the enduralight looks like the Taitec GTLW. These 3 are all the same design.

Mark I have to say, the weld work on these looks really clean.

Thanks!

I just installed the SOS Endura Lite... which in terms of looks pretty much looks the same as the Pride... is the entire system polished & what material has it been packed with? I see this also be avaliable with dual tips... any idea what they will look like?

I just paid someone to have my SOS canister polished. From what I see here the Price looks great and amazing price if it also come polished like the photo. If its similar sounding to the SOS / Cantrell Endura Lite in terms of sound I couldn't be happier as the SOS exhaust has a nice exotic baritone to it.

It is all completely polished. Our mufflers are build using super high temp wool.

I want sound clips!!!

Coming soon.

1. Caroline-NSX - Paid!

Thank you Tyler! First one to ship!

Looks nice Mark. If quality is on a par with V1/V2 you should have a winner at that price point. Before someone else asks: Do you have a sound clip available? How does it compare to GTLW (they look similar)? And did you do any dyno tests?

Yes, the quality is on par with our V1 and V2 exhausts. Sound clips coming soon. Other than from the picture it look similar to the GTLW, I would say ours have many improvements to it and changes.

WOW! love it. If the sound catches my ears correctly I might have to put the V2 up for sale for this.

The reason we came out with this Light Weight version is for the guys who wants to save every pound possible. This is about 7 pounds lighter than our PRIDE V1/V2 exhausts. Many might ask why come out with another version and will it hurt the sales of our V1/V2 exhausts? I personally don't think so because our PRIDE Light Weight has a deeper tone. If you want a high pitch F1 sound then our V1/V2 exhaust is the way to go! Thanks guys!

Mark @ PRIDE

If you put one side by side to the GTLW or the Enduralite there are many differences.

It is all completely polished. Our mufflers are build using super high temp wool.

That is amazing being entirely polished, and being packed with high temp wool to help withstand FI applications.

I'd be interested in seeing the Dual tip version and measurement of the tip height, width, depth for my '00 SOS S/C'd with '02 rear valence... that is when your ready to release it to us?

very similar to the taitec gt lightweight stainless steel including the name, construction, design & description except the pride weights 3lbs more. lol bootleggers:eek:

Exhaust will be here tomorrow. I will install it tomorrow as well :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Mark for the fast shipping.

very similar to the taitec gt lightweight stainless steel including the name, construction, design & description except the pride weights 3lbs more. lol bootleggers:eek:

and costs hundreds less.

Exhaust will be here tomorrow. I will install it tomorrow as well :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Mark for the fast shipping.

If you can please record how it sounds.

Didn't get it yesterday but got it today. I will install it tonite and have some sound clip up tomorrow at work.

IMG_0983.JPG IMG_0984.JPG IMG_0986.JPG IMG_0987.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, very similar but guess what? it ain't. I believe it's called the "PRIDE STAINLESS STEEL LIGHT WEIGHT EXHAUST" it's ONLY $800! :eek: :tongue:

What are these improvements? Performance and minimizing the drone? I read that the SOS Enduralite minimizes most of the drone comparing to the GTLW.

I am also wondering why the diameter of the tips are so small. Wouldn't it look better with larger one (3.75 - 4 in.)? Any idea on diameter of the quad tip version?

BTW - Exhaust looks Great!

Other than from the picture it look similar to the GTLW, I would say ours have many improvements to it and changes.

Mark @ PRIDE

Here is a couple sounds clip after I installed the PRIDE LW Exhaust. Couldn't wait til tomorrow so i went ahead and installed it and make a few sound clips. I Love it! I had the Pride V1 in the past and between the two I have to say this one sounds better. At idle its pretty quite and the higher you push the RPM the louder it gets in a good way.You have to hear it in person to know what I am talking about. And the fitment, fit just like factory everything lines up like the way it should. if you look at the picture above you can tell that it does :eek:

Might not be the best sound clips but you get an idea of how it sounds :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbz1FtmJqyk&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_ZfMt0YCk8&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd5Y3ifWOAg&feature=youtu.be

Wow, that sounds GREAT! Sounds so good you scared the camera in the second clip :)29). Ha!

Sounds a bit more refined and smoother than my GTLW. Though I'm sure the semi-enclosed space of the garage amplifies the sound a bit. Congrats!

Back