• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride NEW NSX-R Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler Review

I agree with you... Never liked it! But I understand the need to experiment haha

Really? are there pics somewhere?

Mark has available several other carbon parts in addition to the NSX-R replica wing .... I think a group buy is in order.

Here's a list of what Pride currently has:
PRIDE Carbon's NSX-R style Carbon Spoiler w/ LED
PRIDE Carbon's NSX OEM style Side Duct
PRIDE Carbon's NSX-RR GT Side Vent/ Scoop
PRIDE Carbon's NSX OEM style Rear Window Garnish
PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style FRP Trunk Lip (Sub) spoiler
PRIDE NSX 02-05 Style FRP Side Skirts with door caps

Hope you don't mind, Mark!

I wonder if you can use the entire wiring from the factory spoiler and replace the one on the Pride spoiler. Any thoughts?

Yes, really. Info straight from Mark @ Pride. No, I don't think the website reflects any pictures or info about his own line of carbon products. I've suggested he do a NSX-R replica diffuser and a Tommy Kaira style Gurney flap. Let's see....

I alway think the NSX-R spoiler doesn't flow with the line of the NSX. But you know what I'm go ahead and give it a try and see how it look on my NSX. lol

I thought the nsx-R spoiler didn't look good either. Plus I hated giving up the wide led light. But even with my seibon spoiler, I must say it grows on you. It's not flattering from a side view. But from the rear it's all biz...You can always swap back. It's a shame though, right after I wait 3 months for my seibon, I see this. Doh!!!!!!!

Tyler, I know you too well. That spoiler will last 2 weeks before it hits the classifieds here. If your having doubts, maybe you should wait. I've even considered removing my DF for awhile.:redface:
lo. idk we'll see if ima put the trigger or not! :smile:

I can also confirm that there are Pride side vents. I've had the chance to see them in person before and after install.

You mean he has products for the NSX that we never knew about?

I just bought the last spoiler that was in stock. Mark indicated that the next batch will be available in about 2 to 3 weeks.

I'm thinking of using caulking or liquid rubber to seal the opening where the electrical wire feeds through the car body. Hopefully that will make the area water tight.

I must have order mine just before you did [MENTION=15293]mcano[/MENTION]. Mark had 2 in stock when I ordered mine. It should be arriving tomorrow! :tongue: I still don't know what to do about the "opening" myself.

I must have order mine just before you did [MENTION=15293]mcano[/MENTION]. Mark had 2 in stock when I ordered mine. It should be arriving tomorrow! :tongue: I still don't know what to do about the "opening" myself.

Mark mentioned that he had sold 7 wings in a two week period. It looks like he has hit the mark with us NSXers!

Just received mine today. Upon initial inspection, it looks pretty good! I haven't test fitted it yet, but probably won't get to it until I lower the car a bit (as I believe this wing looks good when the car is lower than stock height). Here is my only issue, but maybe Mark insures it on his end, but there is no signature required upon arrival. The box is not small by any means and if I wasn't home to take delivery, that thing could easily have been swiped. Just sayin... Otherwise, Mark was very responsive and the shipping speed was great!!!

Just received mine today. Upon initial inspection, it looks pretty good! I haven't test fitted it yet, but probably won't get to it until I lower the car a bit (as I believe this wing looks good when the car is lower than stock height). Here is my only issue, but maybe Mark insures it on his end, but there is no signature required upon arrival. The box is not small by any means and if I wasn't home to take delivery, that thing could easily have been swiped. Just sayin... Otherwise, Mark was very responsive and the shipping speed was great!!!

No signature required, I better stay home Wed. when mine is due to be delivered!

I wish someone told me about this thread (ah hem [MENTION=18934]B2FiNiTY[/MENTION]) so I can be of use. Here are some pics of the side vents. I'm sure I don't need to remind everyone how light they are.

IMG_20150506_115325539_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150505_133447399.jpg

IMG_20150415_155442030.jpg

IMG_20150415_155436228_HDR.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Since this thread is about the Pride spoiler, I also have it on my car:

IMG_20150506_115337796.jpg

Nice, they look good. Mark sent me pics of the other side ducts and pricing as well, but I'm sure he'd rather post them. They do look good.

Ah screw it, here are the pics (Mark let me know if you'd like me to delete them):

NSX%20Carbon%20Side%20Vent-4-M.jpg

NSX%20Carbon%20Side%20Vent-6-M.jpg

NSX%20Carbon%20Side%20Vent-5-M.jpg

PC117436-M.jpg

PC117435-M.jpg

Last edited:
No signature required, I better stay home Wed. when mine is due to be delivered!

You better or I might just meet the friendly UPS driver and sign for you!

Just kidding Mario! Just ordered one from Mark. He responded within 30 minutes of my email and I'll have the next one off the line in 7 days. Thanks for this thread guys.

Last edited:
How much a set of side duct GT and can it be tinted?

Nice, they look good. Mark send me pics of the other side ducts and pricing as well, but I'm sure he'd rather post them. They do look good.

Ah screw it, here are the pics (Mark let me know if you'd like me to delete them):

NSX%20Carbon%20Side%20Vent-4-M.jpg

NSX%20Carbon%20Side%20Vent-6-M.jpg

NSX%20Carbon%20Side%20Vent-5-M.jpg

PC117436-M.jpg

PC117435-M.jpg

You better or I might just meet the friendly UPS driver and sign for you!

Just kidding Mario! Just ordered one from Mark. He responded within 30 minutes of my email and I'll have the next one off the line in 7 days. Thanks for this thread guys.

so, our cars will be twins again LOL

Back