• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prime Update?

Any progress on updating Prime? Thought it was going to happen last fall as it was on its death bed last spring/summer.
So much good information here yet it’s a royal pain to use.

The Search function is so cryptic and obsolete.... which makes it frustrating to use the site's biggest asset, which is all the good info here.

Agreed, I never use it ... instead I just type what I'm looking for in Google followed by site:nsxprime.com (to isolate the search) and can usually find it pretty easily from there.

ex.

The Search function is so cryptic and obsolete.... which makes it frustrating to use the site's biggest asset, which is all the good info here.

I do the same. Google usually finds it much easier than the Forum search engine.

Any progress on updating Prime? Thought it was going to happen last fall as it was on its death bed last spring/summer.
So much good information here yet it’s a royal pain to use.

Time is the issue. We all do this as volunteers and Lud is quite busy. Just waiting for the stars to align. We have a final plan- just need to execute.

Back