• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Primer near Garden Grove Ca. needed

I started looking for an NSX about a month ago. With the help of this forum I was able to narrow down what I really wanted. Recently I posted a WTB. I have had three wonderful responses...with the last one being very close to what I am looking for. I live in Kansas and the car is in the Garden Grove Ca. area. Before I make a trip that far...I wandered if there was an experienced Primer in that area willing to give the car a look. Of course this would be after the owners approval.

Also may be looking for a good shop close by for a PPI and possible hose replacement if I purchase it before the trip back home.

Thanks to everyone...what a great resource and community this is.

Barry
[email protected]

Garden Grove isn't that far from me, I could give the car a once over if you like.

Niguel Motors (Ramon) would be able to do a PPI and hose replacement and he's only a few minutes away from where I live.

Good luck in your search!

Ooops..I made a mistake the car is actually in Alhambra. I looked up the sellers local based on area code.

I did talk to him and he is very willing to let a third party inspect the car.

So now I need a shop in that area as well.

Thanks
Barry [email protected]

I can swing by and take a look for you before you send it to PPI, today after work. I would go to Ramon for mechanical stuff, but he is far from Alhambra.

Feel free to PM if so.

Hugo

+1 on having Ramon and Tom at Niguel Motors do the PPI.

I can swing by and take a look for you before you send it to PPI, today after work. I would go to Ramon for mechanical stuff, but he is far from Alhambra.

Feel free to PM if so.

Hugo
Hugo, swing by my place and pick me up. I live in Alh. I'll take a look at it with you if time permits. I have a feeling I know which NSX is that.

Wow!!!

I am impressed with the comradery.

Hugo went by...gave a very thorough look over, called me when he left with a very detailed desciption.

It gave me enough info to comfirm my limited opinion. Although it wasn't what I was looking for..it saved me the agony of making the conclusion myself.

When I decided I wanted an NSX a little over a month ago..I thought I could look around and find a deal...then I found this forum...and decided..I didn't want a deal. This is a special car and look high and low and find one you will be happy with.

This thanks is not only to Hugo..but everyone else as well..including the Primer selling the car and his honesty.

Someday I will be a happy owner.

Wow!!!

I am impressed with the comradery.

Hugo went by...gave a very thorough look over, called me when he left with a very detailed desciption.

It gave me enough info to comfirm my limited opinion. Although it wasn't what I was looking for..it saved me the agony of making the conclusion myself.

When I decided I wanted an NSX a little over a month ago..I thought I could look around and find a deal...then I found this forum...and decided..I didn't want a deal. This is a special car and look high and low and find one you will be happy with.

This thanks is not only to Hugo..but everyone else as well..including the Primer selling the car and his honesty.

Someday I will be a happy owner.

Glad that you aren't just going to get the first available NSX you find. Lots of Primers here search for months to find the one they want...and in the end it is all totally worth it.

Welcome to prime and hopefully we'll find you posting in the "new owners" section soon.

Glad that you aren't just going to get the first available NSX you find. Lots of Primers here search for months to find the one they want...and in the end it is all totally worth it.

Welcome to prime and hopefully we'll find you posting in the "new owners" section soon.

Me too!!

If this NSX is not already for sale on Prime, it would be valuable to capture the VIN and condition for the Registry. PM me the details and I'll see that a record gets created for it.
Tks.

Wow, I just read the thread and it seams like the best people of the planet are primer's:smile: realy cool.

Back