• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

Wow looks great! Most of the exotic car companies oem add a little plastic lip sitting under the flat floor to deter and slow down more air. I have a similar flat bottom floor from downforce but this one looks verrrrry strong!

So amazing to see the f40 owner trusts you!

Well, thats right.
It looks like these parts takes some attention at other owners, so quite possible that we habe to produce some more parts.

In the meanwhile, my NSX is back into my workshop and got a winter clean before storage, actually suspension and brake parts will be removed and cleaned.

20201023_162512_1603520107905.jpg

[MENTION=18194]Honcho[/MENTION] needs that

Everyone needs this but... $$$$ bc procar is quality but my wallet is not [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

There is always shiny CF from Lithuania...

[MENTION=18194]Honcho[/MENTION] needs that

Thankfully for my wallet, the S Zero did not have the shift lights! But this part is amazing and if I were doing a NA2 R conversion, it would be a must-have.

NSX-R shift lights means
7100 rpm green blinking light
7700 rpm red blinking light

This is an old video from the first function test, sorry for the poor quality.
Will do a 4k version next spring.

Full throttle at the german autobahn, slightly uphill as you can see, but near to the 8000 rpm range.

Last edited:
Beautiful work.

Thanks.

Another part which we actually have in production is the deck lid lid spoiler (3 units)

Its the ultralight high gloss version, which fits perfect with OEM or different aftermarket R spoilers

Please PM or eMail for futher details and price incl shipment

1 DLS cf high gloss version.jpg

2 DLS cf high gloss version.jpg

3M 1.jpg

5 DLS cf high gloss version.jpg

Crap! wish i saw those deck lid spoilers were being produced again! maybe next time!

Yes, but you can place a preorder all the time.

We have to produce 3 RWG's first, than another R Hood and airduct and 2 R spoilers.

Delivery of new dls end of april could be realistic.:smile:

Back