• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project 2002 NSX-R almost done !

NetViper said:
Wow! That looks awesome! But the gauges in the NSX-R are not white? :confused:

NSX-R_console.jpg

Yes I know ...... there's only 1 reason not putting it ... i.e No $ :frown:

Thank you all for your compliment ... I love the car !
Note;... the project is NOT complete yet !
Will keep you guys posted !

I guess the silver NSX is the "before" look, right? I have seen that picture in Easyfinder (yet boon pin lay) and the interview with you and your friend (assuming they didn't just make up the story)

Very nice conversion. BTW, where do you find that what face gauge?

Very Nice

Hi I got a 92 NSX too, just want to know where I can brought the 02 convertion kit in HK ??

thanks

Wow............that is beautiful...........I can't believe i can see a NSXR in HK even those it is not exactly an R but close enough. hopefully i can meet you on the street of HK..........I have a white NA1 too so watch out!

Wan888,

You are now officially one of my favourite NSX owners. Are those the actual NSX-R headlamp if not how do you paint them? The fifth pic looks like it came from the GT4 photoshoot. Is that the Dreamzsports wings on your car?

If my chinese is correct Wan means cloud and figure 8 is rich. You might want to order GT-One 02 sideskirts. More affordable than the OEM ones.

I'm also getting the 02 rear valance and next year I'll be painting my car all white like Keichi's NSX.

Keep it up man!

Thank you all ... the 02 side skirts are on the car already as we speak !

ARe you planning to do the motor as well?

one word beautiful!
Where did u get the mats and white dials (are they kph or mph) ?

NA1-T said:
Hay , Wan888 .

Is your's Automatic ?

Hi NA1-T,
No, it's a manual.

What's your project ?

NA1-T said:
My friend in HK is looking for Manual , hard to find he say .

I am doing Sorcery conversion , TE-37 . similar to Hishi .

wow ..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the process yet ? Can't wait to see it complete !
what color you going for ?

NA1-T said:
My friend in HK is looking for Manual , hard to find he say .

I am doing Sorcery conversion , TE-37 . similar to Hishi .

Hey clown, did you find a CF hood for me yet? Maybe I'll do the '02 conversion by the time you get one for me.

NA1-T said:
Yo Pete .

My car is finally coming out next week .
Will post picture later . :)
Finally Finally Finally done ....after X@SL@# 6 months .

And since your license is still suspended, I'll drive your car for you. By the way, are you ever getting it back?

This is my personal favourite photo !

nsx-sm1.jpg

Hi Charles,
Nice car. I definitely will hook up with you and nsxhk next time I am in town to check out your car. Every time I called nsxhk, I woke him up. nsxhk is a Yeah-Gwai (night ghost) and you look like one too. :biggrin: What time of the day did you get those pictures taken? It must have been 3am or something, right?
Steve

Back