• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Project Mu and cobalt friction owners, GET IN HERE.

so I am getting ready to fix my currently non functioning abs (hopefully just gummed up) and I decided after driving a buddies nsx with cobalt friction sports pads that I needed to upgrade. Problem is, they don't make those pads anymore.. I don't track my car, but I like having eons of bite in my brakes. Not ready for a BBK this time around. Doing rotors , pads , and stainless lines at all four corners . Problem is most vendors offer hawk HPS pads (Not a fan)or full race pads in their package deals. From what I've seen here, project Mu or the XR1s are the pads to Have. Dusting doesn't bother me as my current wheels are black. But I don't want loud squealing brakes.

What rotor / pad combos can you guys suggest?

so I am getting ready to fix my currently non functioning abs (hopefully just gummed up) and I decided after driving a buddies nsx with cobalt friction sports pads that I needed to upgrade. Problem is, they don't make those pads anymore.. I don't track my car, but I like having eons of bite in my brakes. Not ready for a BBK this time around. Doing rotors , pads , and stainless lines at all four corners . Problem is most vendors offer hawk HPS pads (Not a fan)or full race pads in their package deals. From what I've seen here, project Mu or the XR1s are the pads to Have. Dusting doesn't bother me as my current wheels are black. But I don't want loud squealing brakes.

What rotor / pad combos can you guys suggest?

Cobalt XR1s are a full on race pad. I would NOT recommend that for the street. Hell, I ran XR3s for track pads for HPDEs.

Back