• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PS3 Pre-Orders tomorrow(Rumor)

OOhh.... i should check that out too. thanks ~!!!

I tried to get pre-order 1 this morning but they were only doing 4 and 6 pre-orders at the 2 stores I went to. I got there an hour early and there were already 10 people in line. Oh well...:frown:

I heard about this yesterday, but decided not to bother. I don't ever feel the need to wait in line to get a gaming console...but we'll see if I feel the same as PS3's launch day approaches. :p

I almost waited until the last minute to get a PSP and only pre-ordered it one week before launch (and I got it on launch day). I didn't wait in line to get the first PlayStation or the PS2 (I had an inside-track to getting a PS2).

Of course, if you're really desperate, just search E-bay for preordered PS3s:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstatio...6QQihZ004QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I can't wait to play this bad boy with Killzone and Final Fantasy VIII.

oh yeah...don't forget Blu-Ray HD dvd movies...here I come.

Us here in asia have to wait till next year. :frown: Maybe they will fix all the bugs and glitches by that time. Looking forward to play the new Gran Turismo, MGS, FF and DMC.

I hope this guy read the fine print from EB Games that said "the deposit does not guarantee receiving the product" :biggrin:

Also I am not sure about the $25K, no doubt crack induced :biggrin:.
But if I remember correctly the highest amount paid for the XBox 360 during the holiday season it came out was between $7K-$8K. So his starting beed seems plausible, but no where as crazy as the $25K. I say if he finds a sucker....ermmmmm....a buyer for it more power to him, and shame on the loser desparate enough to spend $25K on it. :biggrin:

I'm gonna wait. There's nothing I am excited about for PS3's frontline release. I have a problem for having defects whenever I always buy the earlier models, so I'll be patient. Those ebay auctions are rediculous, but I wish everyone good luck in their pre-orders.

hoops7k said:
My friend works at EB games and he said that they only preordered 8. He says that it won't be out by the posted release date???

Yeah that was a nice little caption on the EB Games announcement, that apparently not many people paid attention to. We'll see what happens come Nov 17.

NSXrunner said:
I hope this guy read the fine print from EB Games that said "the deposit does not guarantee receiving the product" :biggrin:

Where's the fine print? Check out this receipt from ebay, nothing mentioned here:

22_3.JPG

Not on the receipt. I saw it on their website, hence "sneaky". I actually didnt see the caption until my friend pointed it out. We were wondering how much the deposit was, all I saw was $100, then he was like "hey wait, whats this??!!" Curiously, it is no longer on their website....so maybe they know more now than they did when they first posted it. :confused:

It's crazy how the PS3 got pushed back and now they can't even hit the 400k they were going to ship.

The only winner here will be the ones who get theirs out on Ebay first.

Thumbs down to Sony.

I read that in Japan, they found there are 200 PS2 titles that are not compatible on PS3. I'd wait at least a year for sony to work out the bugs before buying one, not that i'm gonna buy one.

-ak

Whens the next batch going to be shipped? Next April?

I read that the next batch was in March.
With Sony's timeline, it must mean October :rolleyes:

Like I said before, only true winners are the ones who get to Ebay their preorder.

Wii for the win

Back