• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PUB CRAWL TUES NIGHT NSXPO

Would there be any interest in a pub crawl on tues night at the NSXPO where there will be $2 you call it at 3 or so places? if so, let me know in advance like soon and how many of you are going to be there that evening.

------------------
8k RPM in a recliner!

I am in! I should be arriving Tuesday evening from Northwest Arkansas. Would like to do dinner first at one of the local Brazilian steak houses...Fogo de Chao...or Texas do Brazil...believe they are in North Dallas. Anyone familiar with these restaurants? I am Brazilian and would love a great Brazilian dinner when I am in town, since we do not have anything like this in Arkansas! I definitely recommend a Brazilian style steakhouse to anyone.

Chris
91 NSX

I ate at Fogo de Chao... man, it was good! I ate WAY too much and I felt sick all night, but it was worth it
smile.gif

There is a Texas de Brazil across the street from my office. It is in Fort Worth as is the Hotel and Track. Dallas could be done but there is more travel time to get there and we are already here.

I would like a close head count on how many people would attend so that I can get the logistics done, or we can all just hang out on our own with regular prices and no finger foods at each place. That is what I am trying to get done.

UrbanPilot:

A few of us from AR and OK are planning to do dinner around 7:30-8:00pm once we arrive in town. We should also be game for a drink or two somewhere else as well.....at least I will be. Since you know the area what would you propose? Is the Brazilian place OK for dinner? If so let us know which one is most convenient, and if not, give us a suggestion where we should all connect Tuesday evening. Feel free to private me if you want to try coordinating something directly.

Thanks,

Chris
[email protected]

The Brazilian places in the metroplex are fantastic. We recommend Boi Na Braza in Grapevine.

Also - the pub crawl is on Tuesday and is being organized by someone who really knows the Fort Worth nightlife. If you don't need the sleep, I recommend it.

EDR

Two places to mention where I would eat Del Friscos and also Reata. both very pricy though. The Brazilian places are ok but the meat at the two mentioned is fab. the nightlife, well i sure do know it and if there is enough interest, there will be food, and $2 you call it. remember it is tues night and that means east or westside steakhouse if you know what i mean.

No way! Im sorry but Boi Na does not hold a candle to Fogo! Whose idea was it to drag the gang there a few weeks ago when I was in town? I was really dissapointed. If we are considering any Churrascaria for Tues night, it MUST be fogo!!!

Originally posted by erobbins:
The Brazilian places in the metroplex are fantastic. We recommend Boi Na Braza in Grapevine.

EDR

Originally posted by NSXTC:
No way! Im sorry but Boi Na does not hold a candle to Fogo!

OK, you defector to the west coast... if YOU want to drive your butt all the way across town to Fogo de Chao, be my guest, but Boi Na Braza in Grapevine is every bit as good and a heck of a lot closer to home for those of us who live out by the airport. (which is 90% of the metroplex, isn't it?) :)

No way I'm going for the meat-eaters paradise meal on Tuesday... in addition to the pub crawl, there will be a couple of kegs and stuff in the parking lot at the hotel courtesy of the One Lap NSX team. :)

EDR

Back