• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Purchased 1992 White/Black

DKG

Registered Member
Greetings everyone. I recently joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. A couple of months ago I purchased a 1992 NSX from my dad, who was the original owner. It is completely stock with just over 48,000 miles on it. I'm taking it in next week to get the timing belt/water pump done, but other than that it is pretty solid. I've been silently watching the threads and really appreciate all the good information here. Obligatory pic included.

Attachments

• NSX.jpg
    NSX.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 242
Welcome to club med.;-)

Thanks guys! My dad bought it when I was 11 and I learned to drive a stick on it. I've wanted it for as long as I can remember. Definitely planning to keep it stock, even though some small mods would be fun. I'll get some more pics up after I've had a chance to wash it.

I agree with the above post......your dad is way cooler than mine. I was able to buy a 1979 Dodge Aspen from my father.....station wagon.....318 V8 with an auto transmission!! Congrats. It's nice to keep in the family especially since he was the original owner. Where are you from??

Congratulations and welcome to the family (though, by way of your dad, you were already a part of it). Looking forward to seeing more photos. Yay for keeping it stock, too ;).

My Dad is pretty great, as he held on to the NSX a little longer than he originally planned so I could purchase it from him. Too bad I couldn't afford it a few years ago when they were cheaper!

Aluminsx -- Grew up and currently live in Edmond, Oklahoma (suburb of OKC). Spent about 5 years in Houston, 5 years in OKC, and just moved again a few months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3662.JPG
    IMG_3662.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_3663.JPG
    IMG_3663.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 546
  • IMG_3664.JPG
    IMG_3664.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 541
  • IMG_3661.JPG
    IMG_3661.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 541
What a beauty! The only other color combo I'd consider. Do you have any twisty roads in OK to stretch it's legs?

I know of some twisty roads near me but not enough!! Just got it back from the timing belt service but it's rainy here. Will have to wait a few days before I go look for some more!

Welcome to the extremely small club of white NSXs! I've been to several meets (some with 30 NSXs) and have yet to see another white one. The last NSXPO had 0 white ones! Yours is a gem though, low miles and stock. Congrats!

Back