• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PURCHASING 96 NSX

Wanted some expert opinions. I am in the process of purchasing a 96 BLK/BLK NSX-T with 67000+ miles. Is $44900 a good price?
There is a 95 in FL with less miles for lease with Tan interior. Do I go with the 96 or with the 95? What wears better the tan leather or the black leather? What are the top five Mech. services should be complete?

Get the 96.That price is real good and black interior looks better than tan IMO.Ive seen a few tan interior cars and you tend to notice the cracks in the leather more.If it hasnt had a 60k service,get it done.I believe thats the one with the valve adjustment.Acura also recommends a timing belt change at 90k but I would see to it that its done sooner.

Joe

------------------
97 NSX-T
93 Supra TT
92 Talon AWD ( For Sale )

That is a great! price on the 1996, just make sure it is in perfect shape, and not a post body shop car, etc. I personally like the tan interior though, much cooler in the south in the summer and a great contrast with the reds, blues, and blacks. Check out the Chin Motorsports driver's day at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Sunday, August 12th. Anyone from this board going to be there. It will be my first track event, and I can hardly wait the five days.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Back