• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Question about floormats

Does anyone know if the black floormats with the RED emroidery have been discontinued? My dealer said that they don't make them anymore.

Just tell him to order you a set of the floormats for the '99 Zanardi NSX. It's a different part number and it has the red embroidery.

The Zanardi mats have a red edge border also.

You might also consider waiting till the 2002 models come out with numerous interior color options (including red, silver, orange and yellow). Am inferring that a broader selection of car mats will also be offered.

Just tell him to order you a set of the floormats for the '99 Zanardi NSX. It's a different part number and it has the red embroidery.

P.S. The part number for the set is 08P15-SLO-210A and they list for $89.00.

Originally posted by Dman:
Does anyone know if the black floormats with the RED emroidery have been discontinued? My dealer said that they don't make them anymore.

If you want a customized black, let me know as we are in the process of finalizing the orders for customized ivory floor mats, and soon black with tan and most likely tan/black. We can make the black with any logo color. We also have a pending order in silver/black logo!

For details see:
http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/catalog/index_browse_part.cfm?focus=720

Cheers,

Hrant

Originally posted by HapaHaole:
Really I would be interested.. Email me

Where were you eyes Fritz on Tuesday ..... Tom took a sample and is trying to see how it matches in the sun .....
smile.gif

Originally posted by nsx1164:
check here for a picture of mine -> http://www.geocities.com/mcantoria/pictures/z-nsx-mats.jpg

you may need to copy and paste this URL into a browser

[This message has been edited by nsx1164 (edited 30 November 2001).]

Curious, can you check if the red serge (border) is all red threads or a red thread layer sawn over a base of black thread?

Thanks

Hrant

Back