• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Quick Video of my Gallardo Spyder

100 views and no comment, maybe im out of place in here lol... Ya it was a closed off road. Lots of fun

Nice car, and a great sound too. What kind of exhaust?

To differentiate your car from the myriad other Gallardos you may want to add a few stickers however. :wink:

The stickers were on because this was during the rally, hence the closed off road we rented. Gold Rush Rally. Kinda like Gumball Rally. All participating cars have to have decals put on it... Here is a shot with them off.

Its a titanium valvetronic Kreissieg exhaust with test pipes and wireless controller.

Car is getting fitted with more goodies including the Hamann kit. Will post pics soon. Thanks for the kind words guys!

Recent Pic

attachment.php

Last edited:
Incredible noise, stunning car, that's what I am talking about! :D

One of my dream cars thats for sure.

Done up super nice Jorge- nice to see an NSX member out at Goldrush and I had alot of buds that did it as well.. Hope you had a blast!

100 views and no comment, maybe im out of place in here lol... Ya it was a closed off road. Lots of fun

I watched it... couldn't hear it at work... so I couldn't comment. Just because no one commented doesn't mean no one likes it. I think it sounds fantastic.

Great sound and beautiful ride. Looks like you might have been exceeding the 20 MPH speed limit.... :biggrin:

Sounds frickin amazing! The caption mentions test pipes. If I'm not mistaken, the Gallardo has primary and secondary cats. Are both bypassed in the vid? I heard you can bypass the secondary cats and still pass emissions in most states and it won't trigger a CEL or anything. Do you know if this is correct?

Sounds frickin amazing! The caption mentions test pipes. If I'm not mistaken, the Gallardo has primary and secondary cats. Are both bypassed in the vid? I heard you can bypass the secondary cats and still pass emissions in most states and it won't trigger a CEL or anything. Do you know if this is correct?

Good question. I checked the site with what i bought. Looks like only secondary's? not too sure

http://translate.google.com/transla...=kreissieg&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=vs

Back