• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Raleigh Chargrill Meet on 7/16

Here are some pics i took from the chargrill meet.

DSC01008.JPG

DSC01005.JPG

DSC01004.JPG

DSC01006.JPG

DSC01003.JPG

DSC01002.JPG

DSC01000.JPG

DSC00999.JPG

DSC00998.JPG

DSC00997.JPG

DSC00990.JPG

DSC00989.JPG

DSC00985.JPG

DSC00980.JPG

DSC00978.JPG

Last edited:
Great pics Shannon!!Hate you had to take off early, 8 or 9 caravaning through downtown Raleigh was a site to see.... :)

Hehehe.. C5 Z06.

I was surprised at how much longer the car was compared to the NSX...
Don't know the stats off hand but seemed a good 8" longer.

Anyways, great meeting y'all. We definitely need to get together again!

GeNSX - Max

nsxsupra said:
Wonderuflly pics!

Does anyone know what wheels are these?
DSC00998.JPG

Those look like 17/18 Racing Hart C5's, 3 piece cast rims. No longer produced, and hence tough to find. There's a knockoff version made by Tenzo or Katana (there may be other names), all called Concept 5's, but I don't think they'd have an exact NSX fitment as they are 1 piece rims.

Racing Hart still makes a 1 piece C5.

what kind of wheels are on the yellow car (10-spokers)?? cost? Just curious if they are OZ or another type. Are they lighter weight than the stock OEM 7-spokers? feel free to PM me.

hey ty,
hope the NE is treating you well.

the C5 guy is actually a previous NSX owner, so we welcomed him with open arms.

good guy.

to the question on jason's wheels, i think they are Blitz wheels? PM Jason Weaver, he'll answer your question.

pixelhaus said:
hey ty,
hope the NE is treating you well.

the C5 guy is actually a previous NSX owner, so we welcomed him with open arms.

good guy.

to the question on jason's wheels, i think they are Blitz wheels? PM Jason Weaver, he'll answer your question.

LOL...I kind of figured that... :biggrin:

As far as the NE, the weather has been very nice. I can't believe I've seen more Ferrari 360s up here than NSXs. Kind of sucks right now cause I have been NSXless for over 3 months :redface:

The red widebody is awesome!!! Are the sideskirts modified marga hills or SOS item?? :biggrin:

Crap! I cannot believe I missed this. I live here in Raleigh and miss the one time we all get together. Of course yet ANOTER black NSX might have been too much. :rolleyes:

Let me know when the next one is, looked like fun.

Tim
'91 Black/Black

The wheels are Blitz Technospeed Z1's. They were on the car when I bought it and I absolutely love the appereance. However the 19/18 combo is HEAVY! No biggie thought since she's retired from any track duty and they are perfect for bling blinging. I'm not sure if they make these anymore or not, they are a 3 piece wheel.

Back