• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Raleigh NSX Meet

pixelhaus said:
too funny! i'll have to try that one

When I had my Taitec JGTC exhaust it was all about pushing the car out of the garage as not to wake anyone in the house....hehe. :cool:

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! yall are crazy!!!

That is why I am never NEVER getting married! :biggrin:

Alixp81 said:
ROFLMFAO!!!!!! yall are crazy!!!

That is why I am never NEVER getting married! :biggrin:

That is what I said until I met my wife.... :)

OK, sounds like we need to make a decision on when and where to meet. It sounds like there is a track event the weekend of 3/26, and that might preclude some folks from attending. How about the following Saturday 4/1? (stop with the jokes. ) How about the Chargril on Edwards Mill Rd about 1? Alexandra has volunteered to let us retire to her place after that and borrow the use of her lift and hang out. (Stop it!!) Anyone got ant better ideas?

Count me in!
Food, fast cars and car fanatics to hang out with, what could be better?

Game on.

GeNSX

Saturday 4-1 is great for me!! I would love to have everyone come back to my place after the meet if you want! You dont have to come if you dont want to (I'll be sad though :frown: ) J/K...I know not everyone is down with hangin out.....

Anyways...Yall will have to let me know for definate on a date and how many people plan to attend so I can make sure to clean up (hahaha atleast this is an excuse to clean my house...I dont clean...nope...I'm a horrible woman..I dont clean, dont cook....damn..what am I good for?) and I'll need to know how much booze and food to get :eek:)

Plus some of the very very fast TT guys want to come..so I'll have to let them know a date as well...trying to get my boy Brian with the 1000 hp Supra to come over...

I will be in Texas from 3/31 - 4/3 visiting friends, so that is the ONLY weekend I cannot make it. Any other day I could swing. Let me know what everyone is thinking because I do not want to mess it up if the majority can only do that day.

lets hear some dates from the other people..need to see what dates we can narrow it down too where the most people can make it...I am open any saturday or sunday.

what about the following saturday 4-8....? they will also be having the Grill 57 show that day also, and you have to pass Grill 57 on the way to my house...so we could hit up all 3 places...we could meet at char-grill, then as we cruise on over to my house (if everyone decides they want to do that) we can stop over at grill 57 and steal the attention away from the American Muscle for a bit like we did last time...lol...then cruise on over to my hizzle for some beer and food...and lift..if anyone needs to use it.

I don't yet have an NSX, but am looking to get one around July. Gonna sell the Evo and move up a notch or two.:biggrin:
I'm in Raleigh every week for the NCSHP academy, and drive back on Sundays, I'd like to meet up with one of ya'll and really look over one of your cars to set the hook better. I'm home to check my email on the weekends,(live in Kings Mountain) and hopefully I can hook up with one or more of you.
Thanks!

Alixp81 said:
...what about the following saturday 4-8....? they will also be having the Grill 57 show that day also, and you have to pass Grill 57 on the way to my house...so we could hit up all 3 places...we could meet at char-grill, then as we cruise on over to my house (if everyone decides they want to do that) we can stop over at grill 57 and steal the attention away from the American Muscle for a bit like we did last time...lol...then cruise on over to my hizzle for some beer and food...and lift..if anyone needs to use it.

I am free that weekend. Saturday is the best day if I am going to make the trek simply because Friday I will have to drive down after work, and Sunday I will drive home. Lots of time behind the wheel though!! :)

4/1 would be best for me, but I think I can get a kitchen pass on 4/8... but if I come on 4/8 I may have to bring the fam with the IS300 instead... choices choices... but my boy loves the NSX and whenever he sees it in the garage, he knocks on the window to say "hey sexy, how you doing?" (In the 18 month old jibberish... I think...)
And when he colors and gets his hands on the black crayon, he "vrooms" while coloring :D :D :D Brings a smile to my face just writing the email.

GeNSX

I'll be at VIR 3/25-26. There will be at least 5 NSX's on track there, plus Edgemts is bringing his NSX race car (I believe- he's instructing). He won his class in the One Lap of America competition. More info on the event at www.mazdadrivers.com (if you're a newbie to the track they're already sold out, I would guess).

This will be a great event for spectators and you can always take your car on the track for a few "parade" laps at lunchtime, plus get a truly high-speed ride from any instructor throughout the day. (Sorry, but we "civilians" are not allowed to take passengers). It's truly a beautiful track and there will be tons of neat cars there of all types. We can set up a special "NSX Area" in the paddock if there's interest.

In any case, I'm looking forward to meeting some of the Carolina guys. -Howard

ok guys...so are we planning on 4-8? as we get closer to the time, I will need to know how many people are planning to come so I know how much beer and food to buy :biggrin:

I will be in Kiawah:(

Have fun!

I'm game 4/8... anything you need for us to bring along?

GeNSX

Where and what time?

well I think everyone wanted to do the normal "Meet" at Char-Grill first....so I guess everyone needs to decide on a time to meet at char-grill and which one to meet at...I guess there's really no specific time on going to my house..I guess just when ever everyone wants to head on over from char-grill......

As far as stuff to bring...you shouldnt have to bring anything, unless you want to use our lift and do oil changes or anything, in which case you would need to bring your own oil filters and oil...I thought I had some laying around but I dont... as far as food...unless you want to bring something, dont worry about it...I dont know how to cook..lol...so Im just going to get trays from Chick-Fil-A becuase they are my second home. and if you want liquer you'll need to bring it, becuase unless you count my Baileys Irish Cream...I dont have anything :biggrin: I will get beer though...what kind of beer do yall like?

I am trying to schedule everything around going to this on 4/8/06...I will have to find a nice place to crash though....anyone have a comfortable yard with a nice view of the stars? :)

Back