• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rarity of dealership poster?

Mods will likely move your post, but

No doubt that nice poster would be worth more if it showed an Imola or LBBP NSX. :tongue:

You need to clean your kitchen.

nsx1.jpg

You need to clean your kitchen.

Sadly, that's not just a kitchen. That is the entire apartment. A whopping 288 sq. ft.

Ponyboy, do that, I'm just curious if there were multiple runs or what. I got mine from the local Acura dealership, the only other one they have is hanging in the service manager's office.

I love these cars. Too broke to afford one myself, and I don't know anyone who's got one. I'd just love to sit in it, I'd probably have to clean myself if I ever got to drive one.

Ponyboy, do that, I'm just curious if there were multiple runs or what. I got mine from the local Acura dealership, the only other one they have is hanging in the service manager's office.

Sorry, dude. Totally forgot I was going to do this, I'll set a reminder to look tonight.

Okay, so my poster is entirely different than yours, Gordon. It's of a yellow NA2 but traveling in the opposite direction. The poster is about 2x the size of the regular poster size as well.

3 years ago, I purchased a used car from an Acura Dealership. In the Used Car Office there were a couple of posters like this hanging on the wall. I tried to have the dealership throw in one poster with the deal on the purchase of the car. The General Manager of the dealership would not part with it. I even drove off the lot threatening that this one small item would kill the deal, they would not give it up.
I ended up buying the car without the poster the next day.

Back