• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Rarity of dealership poster?

Mods will likely move your post, but

No doubt that nice poster would be worth more if it showed an Imola or LBBP NSX. :tongue:

You need to clean your kitchen.

nsx1.jpg

You need to clean your kitchen.

Sadly, that's not just a kitchen. That is the entire apartment. A whopping 288 sq. ft.

Ponyboy, do that, I'm just curious if there were multiple runs or what. I got mine from the local Acura dealership, the only other one they have is hanging in the service manager's office.

I love these cars. Too broke to afford one myself, and I don't know anyone who's got one. I'd just love to sit in it, I'd probably have to clean myself if I ever got to drive one.

Ponyboy, do that, I'm just curious if there were multiple runs or what. I got mine from the local Acura dealership, the only other one they have is hanging in the service manager's office.

Sorry, dude. Totally forgot I was going to do this, I'll set a reminder to look tonight.

Okay, so my poster is entirely different than yours, Gordon. It's of a yellow NA2 but traveling in the opposite direction. The poster is about 2x the size of the regular poster size as well.

3 years ago, I purchased a used car from an Acura Dealership. In the Used Car Office there were a couple of posters like this hanging on the wall. I tried to have the dealership throw in one poster with the deal on the purchase of the car. The General Manager of the dealership would not part with it. I even drove off the lot threatening that this one small item would kill the deal, they would not give it up.
I ended up buying the car without the poster the next day.

Back