• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

re-scheduled MA meet. (the correct one this time)

What days can you attend MA meet.

• Total voters
Sorry about the other thread guys, those were saturdays. Windows calendar just shows an "S"... :biggrin:

So vote for all days you can attend again.

yeh it was saturday, but works for me anyways:rolleyes:

Just an FYI, there are three NSXCA NE(New Jersey) events planned for June:

June 3rd Allan Offsie Walk for Hope
June 10th - NSXStock
June 24th - River Run

Larry will you stop it already?!!

perhaps you forgot we live in MA and think the rest of the country is a bunch of hillbillies we don't want to hang out with you. You elected Bush. :biggrin:

Actually many of us would like to come up to MA for the weekend, and join the event, which we had done each year when Rich Hutte had his event in NH. However, if there are conflicting local events, they would keep us local.

That was my point. Just trying to maximize potential attendance.

Regards,
LarryB

I'm holding Dave personally responsible if his scheduling makes us miss the opportunity to meet Larry. :biggrin:

Allright Larry, what is your suggestion? I have 4 dates listed. Are you going to attend? I suppose if we allow gay marriage we can allow out of state NSX owners to join our meet.... we're liberal. :biggrin:

The issue is other than BobMC no other person out of state signed up for the last meet.

I guess everyone vote and see what we get for dates/attendance.

Rae if you can possibly make the 17th then vote for the 17th. Everyone please vote for all days you can make it. It will make this a lot easier. The votes are really split this time...

Is this event open to all? I recently sold my NSX to Lunchman (Dom). I would like to take my replacement car out for a ride with you guys. I am free most of the time so I'll keep a look out for your plans.

Is this event open to all? I recently sold my NSX to Lunchman (Dom). I would like to take my replacement car out for a ride with you guys. I am free most of the time so I'll keep a look out for your plans.

Yes, its open to you but expect a beating for selling your NSX and then showing up at the meet in a Porsche.

I don't know man... June is looking really split on votes... and if I go too far out, July, I am thinking people won't know their schedules that far ahead of time... well... lets see what happens with more votes.

Guys that have voted: please subscribe to this thread for further changes/announcements.

Man, another local NSX gone! I sold mine in Feb and as you probably recall, I'm not far from you in Newburyport. Guess I won't be seeing yours around Portsmouth any longer!!

I was just down in Portsmouth last night riding around. The Porsche doesn't get the attention the NSX did, I kind of like it.

I was in portsmouth yesterday as well (always enjoy the pizza at the gaslight)... didn't see any porsche that screamed 'former NSX owner driving me' though :).

Man, another local NSX gone! I sold mine in Feb and as you probably recall, I'm not far from you in Newburyport. Guess I won't be seeing yours around Portsmouth any longer!!

It's still local (at least it's in New England). Just returned from a week's vacation so am catching up on threads. I'm open any of those Sundays.

Well... the 17th looks like it can have the most attendance. I hate to exclude anyone but it looks impossible to get everyone interested together. It looks like June is all over the place for people.

I am going to tenatively make the call for it to be the 17th with the 24th as a rain alternate day. I am really hoping some of the poeple that did not vote for either day can somehow make it still.

Trying to be fair to everyone, man this is tough. Should I post a poll for July guys? I am worried that may be no better. Please give some feedback.

I think it won't be any better... Summer schedules are always busy. Let's do it and we can always do another one later in the summer.

Turbo-

I have a BMW auto-x event on the 17th at Devens, but I think I can slip out late morning, go home an get the NSX and come over to Kimball's for a while. Then I'll swap cars back out and head back to the auto-x for my afternoon runs!. It will be a challenge, but I want to meet everyone, so I'll try to make it. With any luck, see you then.

-Wick

OK then guys, the 17th is the date. Please mark this on your calenders. Lets leave the 24th as the alternate rain day.

I cannot wait:biggrin:

Guys this is now officialy an NSXCA event. Some NSXCA members that are not necessarily prime members may also be at the meet.

I wanted to thank Larry Bastanza for his help on this. Official date is the 17th with the 24th as alternate rain day. The meet will be at Kimball Farms in Westford MA off Rt. 495 at 11:00 am. Bring your video cameras so you can take pictures of me doing donuts and power shifts in Liquid's car. I will have some blank name tags for everyone to fill out. I know its a little goofy but I am not good at remembering names unless you are a hot chick (and not even then). I will need to do this so you don't get mad at me because I keep calling you Bob when your name is Steve.

Wick you have let Kimballs know we are coming, right? :eek: Will there be free ice cream for all NSX owners?

Back