• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rear Wheel Stud Length

Have a set of Prodrive GC10E. Will be installing 10-12mm hubcentric spacers on the rear wheels to make them more flush. They are 18x9.5 +44. I’ll need to get longer studs installed.

What’s the length of the stock studs?
Any recommendations for replacement studs?

I had longer rear studs from Comptech but was only using a 5mm spacer..I don't have measurements but I can tell you that the downside of longer studs without using a spacer with stock or closed nuts was you ran out of turns before adequately clamping down on the wheel..so you are necessitating always using the spacers. I'm thinking that you can get a spacer+stud combo pre assembled from H&R or SOS..

Have a set of Prodrive GC10E. Will be installing 10-12mm hubcentric spacers on the rear wheels to make them more flush. They are 18x9.5 +44. I’ll need to get longer studs installed.

What’s the length of the stock studs?
Any recommendations for replacement studs?

I've had good luck with Dorman brand studs- pretty sure they are the same as OEM just in a different branded box. Also, H&R studs are excellent.

Back