• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recaro SR4 (DC5-R) Seats in an NSX

Bride RO sliders and rails.

Last edited:
Bringing this thread back to life. I have a set of SR2s (red) waiting to be installed next month. So far I have read that the Bride RO railsare needed. Will I have to buy the Bride side mounts are well?

A03NPO.jpgType-RO_425x270.jpg

Is anyone selling a set by any chance?

Thanks for the help guys.

Bringing this thread back to life. I have a set of SR2s (red) waiting to be installed next month. So far I have read that the Bride RO railsare needed. Will I have to buy the Bride side mounts are well?

Is anyone selling a set by any chance?

Thanks for the help guys.

Recaro SR-series seats are bottom-mount only so you dont need to buy the side mount brackets.

"You will need 8 of these body bolts and 4 M6-1.00x25 bolts with split lock washers and flat washers "

The part " You will need 8 of these body bolts " picture is gone from the server. Anyone knows the what size is it?

"You will need 8 of these body bolts and 4 M6-1.00x25 bolts with split lock washers and flat washers "

The part " You will need 8 of these body bolts " picture is gone from the server. Anyone knows the what size is it?

Bump, Need to know this as well. Much obliged.

I do not think I have ever been more frustrated with installing a mod asI am with these seats. So I went with Plated Seat Brackets with the Sparco sliders (No idea why?!?!?!) Had to drill into the sliders so that all 6 bolts will like up with the seats. Then mounted them to the Plated brackets. Only to find out that there is not enough space to ingage/disengage the locking handle.

I was so upset last night that I had to just stop all work and go to bed,

Am I missing something from this? It seems so simple and easy but 4 hours of lost time, countless swearing and of course bloody knuckles and I an no further ahead.

Please help!!!

I do not think I have ever been more frustrated with installing a mod asI am with these seats. So I went with Plated Seat Brackets with the Sparco sliders (No idea why?!?!?!) Had to drill into the sliders so that all 6 bolts will like up with the seats. Then mounted them to the Plated brackets. Only to find out that there is not enough space to ingage/disengage the locking handle.

Am I missing something from this? It seems so simple and easy but 4 hours of lost time, countless swearing and of course bloody knuckles and I an no further ahead.

Please help!!!
which sparco sliders do you have? can you post a pic of it?

not sure if this is the exact same issue, but in my previous car i had sparco base/sliders and at first, my slider locking handle also didnt have enough space for me. then i realized i had it upside down and flipped it. worked perfectly after that. kinda obvious maybe, but never know...

Please help!!!

If that's the case, the best way is to just get longer bolts and space the slider higher so the locking handle will function.

Back