• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Recommendation for Tire Shop?

Any places in Orange County that NSXers use would be helpful. I heard Costco is good with tires (has good equipment and takes care of the wheels) but they won't mount the plus sized S03s (225/45/16 and 255/40/17) on my 1995 OEM wheels. I have PS1s on my car right now and they are apparently discontinued in favor of PS2s (which they don't make in OEM sizes) so you can't order the fronts anymore. Tire Rack is out of everything OEM sized except the Yokos. Discount Tire has nothing in stock in OEM. Thanks.

You should try Tucker Tire in Laguna Niguel, John runs a crazy but low cost operation.

redrocket said:
Any places in Orange County that NSXers use would be helpful. I heard Costco is good with tires (has good equipment and takes care of the wheels) but they won't mount the plus sized S03s (225/45/16 and 255/40/17) on my 1995 OEM wheels.

Yes they will. See link: Costco for my S-03's

Try Action Auto Sports in Lake Forest and speak to Dominic. Tell him Walter with the White NSX sent you and he will get you a deal. My Toyo T1s on my 18 and 19 rims was 1,000.........out the door that included taking the old stuff off , mounting balancing, taxes, California tire refuse fee, labor, puting the old rims back in boxes for storage

Back