• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Recommendations for nice CF accents on 04 NSX?

I'm looking for some "more" CF accents for my white nsx but just wondering who makes this piece or what it's called.

Looking at the CF license plate bezel and maybe the rear lip piece between the muffler tips. Also maybe something up front in CF? Ideas?

This is the only piece I have right now:

IMG_1134.jpg

thanks
rick

Last edited:
Re: What is this CF piece called around my engine bay?

Rear Window Garnish. There're several suppliers

Re: What is this CF piece called around my engine bay?

Rear Window Garnish. There're several suppliers

Wow, you got a response from Mr. Hudson !!!:eek: :biggrin:
He's right. DF, Procar($$$) are the first two that come to mind. If you want the DF type you'll need to contact SOS as they are the supplier for them now.

I like the rear window garnish, especially on the GPW, but its $$$

Just my opinion, but gluing that stuff on your car is almost as bad as that plastic wood grained stuff.

CF is great for applications where it yields weight reduction but not great for decoration.

Buyer beware: Once you go CF, there's no turning back. I would love to have CF everywhere because it's such a purdy eye-candy mod.

Buyer beware: Once you go CF, there's no turning back. I would love to have CF everywhere because it's such a purdy eye-candy mod.

I think too much CF is a bad thing so just looking for minor accents:

so far here's what I have:

CF nSX-R shift knob and shift boot

DF rear NSX-R diffuser

DR CF door sills and rear window garnish

any other suggestions?

rick

Rick,

The rear plate thing is crap, doesn't fit right and scratches your bumper.

Hey Rick when are we going to get to see more pictures of your Awesome looking car!!! I can't wait to get mine. My wife has finally decided that I can get it. It has been a long time coming and man I cant wait... I am going for the white as well in the 04 05 year. I see they are hard to come by, not many for sale. Congrats on your new toy!

Hey Rick when are we going to get to see more pictures of your Awesome looking car!!! I can't wait to get mine. My wife has finally decided that I can get it. It has been a long time coming and man I cant wait... I am going for the white as well in the 04 05 year. I see they are hard to come by, not many for sale. Congrats on your new toy!

Car is currently in the garage waiting for a host of aftermarket parts (this car's exclusive nature makes waiting for parts a real test of patience!)

I'm not sure if you are aware but there are NOT that many 2002+ White NSX's to begin with so finding an 04/05 means you only have 5 cars TOTAL to select from if you want a white/onyx car. I know the owners of two of the 2005 cars and mine won't be on the market for a LONG time.

This was taken from another thread so read this:

Total of 24 White NSXs between 2002-2005(http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78515)

If you want a 6spd + BLACK Interior:
2002: GPW/Onyx Manual: 3
2003: GPW/Onyx Manual: 0
2004: GPW/Onyx Manual: 1 - Mine...hehe :)
2005: GPW/Onyx Manual: 4

Thank you for that information.. My God there are not that many out there, I can not believe that..you see so many pictures and just think there are. There must be a lot of older ones with the head light and down force conversions. Well I told my wife when I hit 40 I am buying that car no matter what and she agreed. I am 36 1/2 now so I have some time to get things ready and to be able to find one since there are not many out there, I might be getting one sooner or later depending on availability..Thank you again for that info I just printed it off to show my wife later!!!!!! Please send out pic's when all your hard work and patience pays off. I would to see them!

Shawn

Back