• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Redmond meetup on saturday?

I think there is a meetup this saturday at the claim jumper huh? I'm new and wanted to make it.....

:( Unfortunately I have an appointment with Car Toys and then off to get my new rims/tires. :D

-Joe

unfortunately my car will be on display at the hot import nights show on saturday, so i will probable miss it. I'll post pics of it.

Any other NSX's going to be at the show?

Should be out of the paint booth this thursday night or friday morning.

Havent even seen it yet with the wide-body

-Ray

Whats your NSX look like? I'll be showing as well at HIN in the Team-integra.net crew. I'll have to go check your car out. I'll also be at the may 29th street saga show because i was just filmed in a commercial for it so im entered.

mine will be the widebody red/black, with red/black advans, with all the "Fastlane" cars. We "supposedly" have a nice spot upfront near the entrance but we'll see what happens when the clusterf*ck of everyone rushing in starts.

i'm getting scared because now i found out i wont get it out of the paint shop until 10am friday morning, and i have to have it on a flatbed and on the freeway to seattle by 1pm.

cutting it WAY close, i dont think i will even have time to wetsand/cut/buff the inperfections out of the paint as it will still be ULTRA fresh, but i will get it there one way or another.

-Ray

They offered you a spot up front too? wow, they did for us but we had to have 20 cars and registration closed before everyone could get in. How many cars do you have?

14 cars....

after they saw the pics of the cars we were bringing they were really cool with us.

PS, its friday (1am....) and my car wont be out of the paint shop until like 8am. YIKES and i still have to put the interior and carbon fiber bits back on. Hope i get there on time. LOL!

-Ray

God it was a mess getting in there today.

I got the car out of the paint shop @ 12:30 in the afternoon, and had to be at roll-in/registration at 2pm. So i flatbed-ed it from the paint shop to the show.

I had to work, so i had volenteers unload it and setup the car & clean all the dust & stuff from sanding/cutting/buffing off the car, while i was at work

Got off of work, and brought the rest of the body panels, interior, and lights & lenses to the show after work. And hopefully get a chance to put the rest of it together before the show tomorrow.

Man i'm poop-ed.

So please dont make fun of the car guys, i still have to bring it back to the paintshop for them to lay another clearcoast on & then cut/buff all the imperfections out.

Hope to see & talk to you guys that are coming!

-Ray

I remember seeing your car on the flatbed
emthup.gif
Looks really nice! BTW: did your team get a spot up front? It seemed like all the teams were put up front but i didn't see any of your sweet cars up there:(

Yeah i got a spot up front with our JIC cars, and then the rest of us got put in the middle :mad: :confused:

But the guys behind us were being real d*cks to the event coordinators, and took a spot they were not supposed to have, and we are supposed to go in extra early because the event coordinators want to kick them out and move the rest of us up, behind out front spot.

I still have to put the interior and all the lights in.... along with other misc stuff. UGH!

-Ray

i checked out your car's display! looks reall nice. I like how the widebody flows with the cars normal lines.:)

Back