• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Referral request

Auto detailing - anyone have their NSX detailed? How was your experience?

Inspection - Little wary about going to the neighborhood stickerstop express. Where do you guys get it done?

Thanks!

For an inspection, I'd go to the dealer if available. Everyone is supposed to charge the same amount anyway.

As for auto detailing, I used to have a mobile guy come to my work place but he quit his business. So, now I go to Drivers Source off of Memorial in between Dairy Ashford and Eldridge. Either Jose or Sam will take care of your car. Sam is great.

Call Dave at RoadRageDetail, does bad ass work!

832-233-7518

tell him nspec sent u.

Thanks for all the referrals guys. Keep em coming.

Just to let ya'll know, I got the car inspected at Sticker Stop Express
3603 South Shepherd Drive, Houston - <NOBR>(713) 526-6980</NOBR>
<NOBR></NOBR>
<NOBR>Very professional, in and out within 15 min</NOBR>

Thanks for all the referrals guys. Keep em coming.

Just to let ya'll know, I got the car inspected at Sticker Stop Express
3603 South Shepherd Drive, Houston - <nobr>(713) 526-6980</nobr>
<nobr></nobr>
<nobr>Very professional, in and out within 15 min</nobr>

scary i just dont trust anyone to touch my exotic unless its the dealer. I took mine to toyota. Just make an appointment it will go quick.

scary i just dont trust anyone to touch my exotic unless its the dealer. I took mine to toyota. Just make an appointment it will go quick.

wrong on that buddy.
i do a lot of work dealerships and know pretty much every mechanic that works for them. too much goes on in the back that customers dont know about. Not saying it happens all the times, but when it happens, hope its not ur car.

It is very hard to find someone you can trust with your car. In case like that, just ask around. Taking to a car to dealership is a big no for me. When my car gets work done on, its always in my sight.

I had an Avus Blue BMW M3 years ago. The paint was pretty beat on it, with swirl marks and dull spots, etc. I had the rear bumper painted by BMW and it was so shiny and new, it threw off the whole car.

I took my car to The Car Masseuse off Dairy Ashford and Briar Forest. Friends literally asked if I had gotten the entire car repainted. They really brought the paint back to life.

Of course this was years ago...

Not to toot our horn too loudly, but Chris at ALARA Garage has trophies from Keels and Wheels for his detail work. Plus he is a wizard at the paintless dent repair. His clear film work is amazing too. Be sure to come by and check out some of his work before spending your hard earned money elsewhere.

www.alaragarage.com

Ara

Back