• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Remembrance Thread or Gallery

Just thought maybe we should have a photo gallery or sticky forum for the Primers who passed away. That would be a good way to honor them so that new people can find out who they were. Just an idea.....let me know what you guys think.

Very good idea. Gus, Len and now Syth:frown:I always feel like Prime is my second family:wink:Have meet many a life long friend here, Im so sad I had to miss NSXPO this year:mad:

Just thought maybe we should have a photo gallery or sticky forum for the Primers who passed away. That would be a good way to honor them so that new people can find out who they were. Just an idea.....let me know what you guys think.

I think this is a good idea. However I didn't personally know most of the members who have passed so I don't think I am the right one to create their memorial posts. I also think it should probably be OK'd by their surviving family. If someone who had a personal relationship with a member who has died wants to take the lead on authoring a memorial page for that person please contact me (use the contact link on the top menu bar) and we will work out the details.

Nobody has contacted me with interest in helping put together up a memorial page for any of the members who have passed. If you have an interest in making this a reality, please contact me.

Sorry Lud - I don't have a connection with any of the deceased other than exchanging PM's them many moons ago. Neither do I know any of their family members and so also feel unqualified to make a memorial post.

Lud,
I tried to contact you but I am unable to send you a PM on the ast Members.

Gil

Hi Gil,

Yes I have disabled PM because I find it very cumbersome. Please use the "contact" link on the top right navigation bar. I look forward to hearing from you.

Back