• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rental cars for NSXPO?

I am flying in this year and looking to rent something fun - a C7 corvette would be my preference. Poked around a bit and it looks like Milwaukee Airport might be a bit too bland as I am not finding any.

Is anyone else in a similar boat and have found a good option?

Want to rent my NSX? Kidding.
Chicago is your best bet in my opinion. You ought to find rental cars of every stripe/color there.

Unfortunately our flight is in to Milwaukee so Chicago is not an option. I am just thinking of grabbing a random car from Peter's Collection Hall and tooling around in that. He probably won't mind....

I know it's after the fact but I rented a Camaro RS 8-speed automatic with paddle shifters from Avis at MKE. Car had about 10,300 miles. 335hp V6 is actually relatively quick to me (I don't have much experience with fast cars, fastest car I own is a stock 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo) and seems faster than my Stealth. Rented it from Monday 9/4 to Friday 9/8 for $264 plus other taxes and fees bringing it up to $341 or so.

I didn't bother to check fine print about what you can/can't do with this car regarding driving it on a race track.

Back