• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Repair of BBS Wheels

If you were on the west coast I would tell you to mail them to us... but we have east coast operations as well...I think this one is the closest to you.
Ask for Gaylord or Ernie to discuss your repair.

KwickSilver Wheel Repair and Recon Pros
Glens Falls, NY
518.623.4146 fax
[email protected]

If you can not find anyone, my guy is great. He is well-know for wheel repairs and powder coating.

KwickSilverSF said:
If you were on the west coast I would tell you to mail them to us... but we have east coast operations as well...I think this one is the closest to you.
Ask for Gaylord or Ernie to discuss your repair.

KwickSilver Wheel Repair and Recon Pros
Glens Falls, NY
518.623.4146 fax
[email protected]

Just called but you cant fix cracks in NY :frown:

anyone know anyone else?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Just called but you cant fix cracks in NY :frown:

anyone know anyone else?

Bridgewater Acura,

Sorry, but I was not informed what the damage was (i.e scratch, bend, or crack). If you email me some pictures I can give you an estimate. I am located in San Francisco, CA...and welding of wheels is permitted here.

[email protected]

Try Ye Ole Wheel in Maryland. (410) 796-8401 They do quite a bit of work on the East Coast. They repaired a set of my wheels and I was very happy with the service. I also understand that a lot of wheel repair shops outsource their difficult repairs to them.

Good Luck!

Nate in DC

nbovelle said:
Try Ye Ole Wheel in Maryland. (410) 796-8401 They do quite a bit of work on the East Coast. They repaired a set of my wheels and I was very happy with the service. I also understand that a lot of wheel repair shops outsource their difficult repairs to them.

Good Luck!

Nate in DC

your the second person that told me to go there. When I called, some woman who barely spoke english told me to "just send them". :rolleyes: I felt a little uncomfortable so I sent them this morning to Wheel Collision in Bath, PA. They are the only place that the Tire Rack recommends so I figured it was a safe bet.

Did you call BBS? Last time I checked they were still in Georgia. I had three piece BBS RS wheels a number of years ago and the inner rim was cracked. I sent it back to BBS and they replaced just that portion of the rim. Expensive but your dealing with forged alum and I was not about to have something come apart at speed.

Thanks for all of the replies. I haven't called anyone yet on this. I do have my original stock wheels with good tires that I can install on the car until I sort this out, so this will be one of my winter projects.

Back