• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

request pic..marga hill side skirt with OEM 92 front lip

i need some advice..i am thinking about install marga hill side skirt or wings west side skirt..i wonder how my NSX is going to be look like if i have OEM from lip with marga hill side skirt..will the side skirt much lower than the front lip?

if any of u have such combination..plz post ur pic.da will realli help thanx

The MH side skirts will look much lower, while the WW won't be that bad. I'd get the MH skirts and an aftermarket front lip/bumper. Don't forget you'll need a rear spat or valence to balance things.

I have seen pics of this set up before but there is no easy way to find it except by looking thru alot of post. The marga hills skirts will sit slightly lower then the WW skirts thou, about a 1 1/2 lower then stock.

Here are a few, some MH, and some Vinny MH replicas.

attachment.php

131_3133.JPG

134_3488.JPG

6289Picture_117.jpg

Here is my progression from adding Vinny's sides, then WW front and spats. The front and back definitely evens the lowered sides out.

Attachments

• 4_17_04_FOEC_tour_178.jpg
    4_17_04_FOEC_tour_178.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 254
  • nsx misc 024.jpg
    nsx misc 024.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 227
  • DSC_1495.jpg
    DSC_1495.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 228
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 295
anyone know where I could find a vinnie replica? they say its better than the marga hills original...is this true?

thanks

Back