• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Research: 2002 NSX black/black

Hi All:

Long time lurker, hopefully; a long time owner.

I am shopping for my first NSX, and google wasn't very helpful with trying to identify a timeline / historical prices, etc.

The NSX was just posted here @ http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...T-Black-Black-6-Speed-74300-JH4NA21692T000211.

I wanted to reach out to the NSX family for some feedback / insight to provide some direction with my purchase decision.

Thank you in advance,
Jackson

JH4NA21692T000211

I had this as originally sold in GA and then moved into Florida at mileage 29,100. Was then for sale fleabay by seller "p33tef" Cobbs Creek, VA, October 2018, at mileage 73,000. Autocheck listed "minor incident" but no explanation in F S listing. Noted many custom parts - I.P., CF hood, stempo bars, dirty inside w/worn drvr seat bolster.

As observed in current F S listing - custom wheels, shift knob, pedals.

YMMV, as background info only.

Hmmm, kylan, interesting..........I am not familiar with that pr*cehub service. They must pick up groomed data - sale amounts from DMV's upon title cancellations or buyer's declared vehicle purchase price? How could they glean private sale amounts accurately? (I can think of ways but none too practical.)

Anyway, you could hit VA DMV (if indeed titled there) and possibly order a title history on this NSX. The owner's info/address would be redacted but sale info should be viewable.

Good luck and always remember how much fun the chase is :biggrin:

Exactly, [MENTION=12072]alum04org[/MENTION].

The thrill of the chase.

In your opinion, what is a fair value for this NSX?

I am guessing that minor incident was involving the nose. i see what "appears" to be rust around the bolts holding the fender to the chassis. It could just be the pictures but, with his current list of mods i dont see why the fenders would have needed to come off the car.

thanks Bob....:redface:

This NSX just listed in my area (eBay listing with an AutoCheck available), and I am looking for some guidance from the experts.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1993-Acura-NSX/392273200246?hash=item5b554e0476:g:ttIAAOSwRcZcpWe2

Per the NSX Prime database, this NSX was branded without additional detail.

Let me know your thoughts in regards to a potential purchase of my first NSX.

Thanks in advance.

A “starting bid” of $39k on a rebuilt totaled nsx would make me walk away.

Hi All:

Long time lurker, hopefully; a long time owner.

I am shopping for my first NSX, and google wasn't very helpful with trying to identify a timeline / historical prices, etc.

The NSX was just posted here @ http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...T-Black-Black-6-Speed-74300-JH4NA21692T000211.

I wanted to reach out to the NSX family for some feedback / insight to provide some direction with my purchase decision.

Thank you in advance,
Jackson
I have seen this car in person at a local cars and coffee. It was closed up so I can only comment on the exterior but it seemed very well taken care of on the outside and no obvious issue with the body at all. It wasn't completely clean when I saw it so I couldn't tell you if there were any minor issues with the paint but there wasn't anything that stood out to me.

Back