• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Rice cake party at Gan-san's house in Hakone

Thank you Terry and Hirofumi San for sharing your pictrues,

First, I like to welcome Terry to Nsxprime. (Keep us updated on the news from across the pond.) In the picture, it looks like fun was had by all and nothing beats hot soup on a cold winter day. I met Gan-San and got his autograph after he was overwelmed with visitors and TV crews, but he took his time to greet those who approached him with a friendly smile. Very nice man indeed.

Cheers.

Here is a picture of me with Gan-San.

5349755736_8b3d6a327a_z.jpg

Nick is this the picture we took of you getting Gan-San to sign an autograph for "you".....on Matt's name tag?

Thank you Terry and Hirofumi San for sharing your pictrues,

First, I like to welcome Terry to Nsxprime. (Keep us updated on the news from across the pond.) In the picture, it looks like fun was had by all and nothing beats hot soup on a cold winter day. I met Gan-San and got his autograph after he was overwelmed with visitors and TV crews, but he took his time to greet those who approached him with a friendly smile. Very nice man indeed.

Cheers.

Here is a picture of me with Gan-San.

5349755736_8b3d6a327a_z.jpg

Too bad Nick is sooo terrible at taking pics for me when I handed him my camera. I didn't have a single non blurry one I could use

Back