• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

RJP, missed the boat

i am now kicking myself in the behind for not taking up those awesome deals that RJP had on the NSX-R parts that he is selling back in the day.

now i have to deal with other vendors who doesn't give a price as good as he did...

ok enough venting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy crap guys, what is with your hostility here? Must of had a bad day or something?

No he did not pass away, I was implying that he was a great guy and gave great deals to the NSX community.

Last edited:
Re: RJP RIP you will be missed

Ugh.. yeah.. don't use "RIP" without it being serious, and if it's serious and your only regret is that you have less options in vendors, then f you dude. :mad:

I spoke with RJP personaly a couple of times. Nice, guy, was an Engineering major back when I talked to him a few years ago.

Re: RJP RIP you will be missed

Ugh.. yeah.. don't use "RIP" without it being serious, and if it's serious and your only regret is that you have less options in vendors, then f you dude. :mad:

I spoke with RJP personaly a couple of times. Nice, guy, was an Engineering major back when I talked to him a few years ago.

Yeah that was my point. If he did die thats kind of a messed up and cold post. Even if you don't like the guy it's not something you would put out there on a public forum.

Last edited:
Op stated rjp and rip. I changed the title unless there is proof that he is rip

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Holy crap guys, what is with your hostility here? Must of had a bad day or something?

No he did not pass away, I was implying that he was a great guy and gave great deals to the NSX community.

He was a great vendor. I bought several items from him and always a first class vendor. He always had some unique items. He will be missed here.

He was some kind of pilot of work in the airline industry, that is why his pricing was great because no shipping was involved from Japan, at least that's how my Japanese counter part explained it when RJP cam to the scene.

Too bad NSX in general is no longer a hot subject even in Japan. As time goes buy, less and less products will be offered and we will all have to live with what we have.

It is always good to have someone like RJP around, he should come back and do some more deals or GB for primers. The YEN is so expensive right now and he's approach is the only logical one.

Last edited:
Back